Bitcoin Forum
September 01, 2024, 03:27:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is More Profitable?  (Read 812 times)
SmartCharpa

Activity: 546
Merit: 301

View Profile
July 30, 2024, 07:04:25 PM

There has been ongoing debate regarding the best way to recoup the investment made in constructing a residential apartment building. For those involved in real estate, where does the real profit lie? Is it possible to recoup the money spent on constructing a residential apartment building through renting it out, or is selling it a better option for recovering the investment?

Well, I believe both are quite successful. I have never invested in building apartments before, but I have seen individuals around me invest in real estate. Many people believe that building a residential apartment and selling it is the greatest method to recover their investment. I know someone who does just that, he builds an apartment and then resells it, he has done it for many years and has recovered his investment. Every investment is based on your level of expertise and previous experience. Some individuals build an apartment and rent it out to recoup their investment. As a result, it is up to the individual to choose the option that they believe would give the highest profit.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|||
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄
█░▄█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▄░█
▀▄░███▄▄▄▄███░▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
Finestream

Activity: 3136
Merit: 613

View Profile
July 30, 2024, 08:13:58 PM

There has been ongoing debate regarding the best way to recoup the investment made in constructing a residential apartment building. For those involved in real estate, where does the real profit lie? Is it possible to recoup the money spent on constructing a residential apartment building through renting it out, or is selling it a better option for recovering the investment?

Well, I believe both are quite successful. I have never invested in building apartments before, but I have seen individuals around me invest in real estate. Many people believe that building a residential apartment and selling it is the greatest method to recover their investment. I know someone who does just that, he builds an apartment and then resells it, he has done it for many years and has recovered his investment. Every investment is based on your level of expertise and previous experience. Some individuals build an apartment and rent it out to recoup their investment. As a result, it is up to the individual to choose the option that they believe would give the highest profit.
I also believe that both can bring satisfying profits. But it also depends on how long or short the duration you set to regain the investment profits, otherwise if it means quick and immediate returns, I'll go for selling the apartment. However, if it costs highly price, it might take some time to find a sure and reliable buyer, so probably you can make others rent it out for the mean time  just to see some profits.

Captain Corporate

Activity: 2072
Merit: 575

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2024, 08:55:54 PM

It is quite interesting to find a non-bitcoin question here, but I guess that's what "economics" means, its related to economy so I guess it works. If you ask me, since I am a bitcoin investor, I would not invest into something for rent income, I would probably just sell them all and get bitcoin? Or even if you want to rent, you could just do that for long period of time, meaning you would get rent income and put it on bitcoin. But rent seems a bit slower, you would not be able to put much in for that long, so it would be smarter to sell it all, sell everything and get that money into bitcoin. Specially right now, I think we are on the verge of a bull run, so it would make more sense to put all the money into bitcoin right now.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Maslate

Activity: 3108
Merit: 698

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
July 30, 2024, 09:16:38 PM

You can always make more money renting than selling.   After all, you are providing a service.  If you are not interested in dealing with tenants, you can hire a rental agency to take care of everything for you.

Exactly, with the only difference that renting will extend the turnover period, while selling will get you paid here and now.
Usually it's easy to decide based on one simple difference. Can you make the money work now, or not?
If you, for instance, have an investment window that will expire in a year or two, you choose to sell. If all you need is money to build or fix another apartment, get a loan for that and do it with bank's money, while paying the loan by charging your tenants.
While it's a good option to take a loan and pay it monthly through the monthly rental, however you cannot assure that your apartment will always be occupied by your tenants as there are some time also that your apartment will be left vacant and so the monthly income will be pending. That's probably the reason why some chose to sell quickly their property once they find a good buyer at a fair price.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
GeorgeJohn

Activity: 1554
Merit: 713

View Profile
July 30, 2024, 09:33:06 PM

I don't know much, but as far as I know recouping investment through renting offers steady income and long-term gains, while selling provides a lump sum return based on market conditions. Renting is ideal for ongoing revenue, while selling is best for immediate recovery. Hope this helps.
it will be better for you as investor to receiving a fund from your investment through renting down selling off everything at at same time, in order to recover everything so I believe that every person have it home way of making money through it investment because an investor knows the best method of making money in it discipline likewise any other investor so I don't have much to say but rather to drop my own personal opinion if I was the one I would rather keep it for the option of renting instead of selling
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: