Bitcoin Forum
September 01, 2024, 06:20:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hamster Kombat Black Screen Problem ?  (Read 171 times)
igotek (OP)

Activity: 2114
Merit: 609

Online Security & Investment Corporation

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2024, 08:43:08 AM

I have bought a few mobile phones for hamster kombat. Some phones show black screen after I click LAUNCH button.
I did hard reset on the phones but not helped. is there any minimum requirements ?
All apps works well. But HK bot not launch.

I cannot live, I cannot die, trapped in myself.
Hold my breath as I wish for death. Oh please god, help me !
swogerino
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 1244

Play Poker on Telegram

View Profile
July 20, 2024, 04:10:34 PM

I have bought a few mobile phones for hamster kombat. Some phones show black screen after I click LAUNCH button.
I did hard reset on the phones but not helped. is there any minimum requirements ?
All apps works well. But HK bot not launch.

I don't understand why people by phones for such app,you have the daily code (Morse language) which gives you 1.000.000 coins,you can find it in different Hamster pages in Telegram and are more than enough to progress greatly in the app.I understand the addiction to such apps as I have it myself yet I am happy with for example right now with 400.000 coin in an hour.I doubt this app is going to be launching well together with many others like Athene or Pi,they are just making us look like fools by taping the links to make money through these apps.

In Athene I have gone and bought 2 package as I thought 33 dollars is just an Internet subscription for a month yet I am not convinced these apps will go far.I don't know for the black screen as when I had it a few times it has always been a connectivity problem,didn't have enough bandwidth or good Internet to open it.

ULTIMATE POKER 
█████████████████████████
███████████▀▄▀███████████
█████████▀▄███░██████████
███████▀▄███▀▄█▀▄▀███████
█████▀▄███▀▄█▀▄███▄▀█████
████░███▀▄█▀▄██▀▀███░████
███░██▀▄█▀▄██▀▄██▄▀██░███
███░██▄▀▄██▀▄█▀▄▄▀▄██░███
████▄▀███▀▄█▀█▄▀███▀▄████
██████▄▄▄██░░░██▄▄▄██████
██████████░█░█░██████████
████████▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀████████
███████
▄▄█▀███▀█▄▄
▄██▄█▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▀█▄██▄
▄███▀█▀█████████▀█▀███▄
▄███░██████████████░███▄
▀█▄██████▄███▄██████▄█▀
░░██████████████████████
▄█▀█████▀█████▀█████▀█▄
▀███░██████▄█▄██████░███▀
▀█████▄█████████▄█▄███▀
▀██▀█▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄█▀██▀
░░░▀▀█▄███▄█▀▀██▀
██████▄▄░░█████████████████

FREEROLLS & RAKEBACK
  WEEKLY
 LEADERBOARDS
  GTD TOURNAMENTS

Powered by TON

.#1 Poker Room on Telegram.

JOIN NOW  
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 3094

BTC price road to $80k

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2024, 05:42:06 PM

It works fine to me if the issue is only in other phones then maybe because multiple accounts on the same IP may not be allowed if all phones are connected to the same wifi or maybe it's against their rules.

Would you mind trying to change your phone's DNS to Cloudflare and use the blue button to play hamster kombat instead of using the button from the post?

Take note don't take it seriously to play Hamster Kombat 11 days to go no one on the team announce whether token generation event if it's ended or not it might become a scam or ended up rugpull.

FP91G
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1077

View Profile
July 21, 2024, 10:36:08 AM

I don't use this application. There are a lot of participants, and if everyone were given 10 dollars, it would already be billions of dollars. Therefore, I am not sure that I will be able to make good money there.
What phones did you buy?

████████▀▀████▀▀█▀▀██████
█████▀████▄▄▄▄████████
███▀███▄███████████████
██▀█████████████████████
██▄███████████████▀▀▄▄███
███▄███▀████████▀███▄████
█████▄████▀▀▀▀████▄██████
████████▄▄████▄▄█████████

BitList 
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
REAL-TIME DATA TRACKING
CURATED BY THE COMMUNITY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█

List #kycfree Websites   
igotek (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2024, 03:32:45 PM
Last edit: July 21, 2024, 04:58:39 PM by igotek

I already have an iphone x 64gb and an iphone 12 128gb. They are my old phones. I use iphone 15 pro max now. I gave my old-phones and I got 15 pcs Android phones. So, I dindt pay for mobile phones.

I already have 11 gsm-mobile sim-cards. I use them in security alarm systems.
So, I dindt pay for mobile phones. I need 4 gsm number but i will not pay for them. Because i will use the numbers of the old-people-relatives who dont use Telegram.

I created google gmail accounts for each phone. I use each gsm number for a mobile phone. (Telegram activation.)
I also signed up youtube and twitter. I did pay nothing !

Many phones runs Hamster Kombat game and ZenCoin game on Telegram. But some phones shows black screen when I try to run the telegram games. (Hamster Kombat game and ZenCoin game)

I also installed Auto Clicker application on Android phones. It clicks well.

What am I doing daily ?
Daily password with mors code.
Daily combo cards buying.

I dont pay for anything ! So, it is logical for me.

The electric ? Uh, A mobile phone requires 2W in minimum settings. This is the only cost for me and it's almost nothing.

I also saw TapSwap game on Telegram but i will not play because it hasnt airdrop button and teelgram wallet integration.
I will play the games only if it has the airdrop button and telegram wallet integration.

So, I can play if it's almost free.

batsonxl

Activity: 1200
Merit: 26

View Profile
July 21, 2024, 05:58:08 PM

Dear friend you dont need tap each phone individually. You can buy rig for phones with psu. You connect them usb. At same it charges and shows all phones in 1 screen. It means you can tap all phones at same time. Watch on youtube cryptoleo.
igotek (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2024, 10:45:08 PM

Dear friend you dont need tap each phone individually. You can buy rig for phones with psu. You connect them usb. At same it charges and shows all phones in 1 screen. It means you can tap all phones at same time. Watch on youtube cryptoleo.

I dont need it but I ordered auto clicker device which can click 9 phones at the same time on aliexpress. It is good for iphones.
There are several auto clicker apps for Android. No need any auto clicker device.

Thanks for the tip. it is a good device. 20 phones conenction. I hope I can find and order that device.

igotek (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2024, 02:02:03 PM

https://www.some3c.com/blogs/news/unified-control-20-pcs-phone-boards-in-one-box-phone-farm

found it. there several models. there is an empty box + there are the bow which has 20 pcs phones. different phone models. I only found this web site is online sale.

batsonxl

Activity: 1200
Merit: 26

View Profile
July 28, 2024, 03:46:46 PM

Yep so far thats best solution for phones. it looks very usefull but that site dont know how relible they are.
letteredhub

Activity: 630
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 14, 2024, 10:47:12 PM

Take note don't take it seriously to play Hamster Kombat 11 days to go no one on the team announce whether token generation event if it's ended or not it might become a scam or ended up rugpull.
With the increasing millions of Hamster Kombat players I am beginning to think that the project team may have a change of mind and abandon this project because of the high rate of users which probably they didn't plan for. Except they have to come with rigorous conditions to disqualify 50% of players.

Sadly I have a cousin who's dedicating so much of her time into this hamster Kombat never missing the daily tasks, I can't imagine her countenance what it would be for her if it turns to be a scam or rugpull as you had said.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 3094

BTC price road to $80k

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2024, 11:32:33 PM

With the increasing millions of Hamster Kombat players I am beginning to think that the project team may have a change of mind and abandon this project because of the high rate of users which probably they didn't plan for. Except they have to come with rigorous conditions to disqualify 50% of players.

Sadly I have a cousin who's dedicating so much of her time into this hamster Kombat never missing the daily tasks, I can't imagine her countenance what it would be for her if it turns to be a scam or rugpull as you had said.

Honestly, we still don't know since their token is already on the premarket the added feature on the game about the keys might be used for calculating how much share you'll receive.
I don't know if they become scam or end up rugpull but since it's free if you have time to spend for free then why not? Just don't expect much when the distribution comes you might be disqualified or might receive tokens with less than $1 or $2 I'm sure you'll regret in the end.
That's what I think your friend will feel once the distribution is done let's see what will happen until that day.

Crypt0Gore

Activity: 924
Merit: 274

PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market

View Profile
August 23, 2024, 07:14:23 AM

Buying smartphone because of Hamster Kombat mining is laughable, you people are the reasons why fake developers are increasing in numbers, they know that you guys can support them in every way, all they have to do is give you guys the impossible solution to mining, like Pi and Tapswap, it looks like its working because people are investing money, but let this whole market change in 2025 or 2026, these type of coins will -99 and it will shock people like you.

I would rather invest my money in solana mobile that will bring me airdrops just by using the phone instead of tapping what's not real, some people can't even tell the difference between a cloud mining and real mining, it is a zombie world indeed, you have the noise maker you can control the hordes.

▄███████████████████████▄
████████████░████████████
███████████▀▄████████████
█████████▀▀▄██▀▀█████████
█████████▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀████████
██▄▄▄▄▀▀██▌▐█▌▐██▄▄▀▀▀▀██
████████▄▀▀▄▄▄░██████████
█████████▄▄██▀▄██████████
████████████▀▄███████████
███████████▌░▐███████████
▀███████████████████████▀

PredX
●  Politics
●  Crypto
●  Sports
●  Stocks
●  AI
●  Others
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████

Play Now
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
betswift
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 23, 2024, 07:25:08 AM

Yeah, the whiplash of the community in that case would be brutal Grin

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: