Bitcoin Forum
August 24, 2024, 10:15:46 AM *
News: All versions of Windows are affected by a critical security bug; make sure you update.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What If the world might be ruled all ready by the AI ?  (Read 17 times)
Fullbear2222 (OP)

Activity: 441
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 19, 2024, 11:18:12 AM

The world we live in lose more and more sense of feeling humanity and dignity everybody feels that.
We blame on leaders and political persons but what if soneone all ready have set up AI ?
Maybe world lose more humanity becouse humans are not first priority anymore ?
Can the AI learn the humanity ?can ai have human feelings??Maybe the world is now run by AI machine and AI goal will be making profit for AI owner whos the owners,we don't know
But If this theory is true then it explains very well all what's happening so then world moves more in one side power no more competation becouse you can't beat the computer try to play chess game against computer you lose

So we can only guess what's the AI next move but definately it will surprise us all.
I guess AI Will project envoirement and Same time keep the ai owner rich and in power Same time i don't think that AI GOT any emotions just pure calculations i guess AI will keep check on Travel of people the finances and population balance and Will keep on check the resoucres using of people.

When AI is king the ruler of the world it can turn against even to creators or AI system owners.
In the Kingdom of AI Its  like slaughter House wich will surprise even those who never tought something will be happening with them.

Perhaps we can understood now why the world is like this but Im very interested what Are the AI next moves and what the AI think about of this Im saying here.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: