Bitcoin Forum
July 27, 2024, 12:29:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Donald Trump and Bitcoin  (Read 73 times)
Perfectbaby (OP)

Activity: 162
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 19, 2024, 10:15:18 PM

Good evening my country people, I just decided to bring some updates to the house like I'm still just surprising seeing Donald Trump the former US President as a critic of Bitcoin has been on a move to elevate Bitcoin, he gives most priority to bitcoin. I don't know actually if this is a political strategy to attract the world attention towards voting for him in the upcoming US presidential election what is your intake on this subject matter let's discuss amicably.
Majestic-milf

Activity: 882
Merit: 605

View Profile
July 20, 2024, 06:32:31 AM

These topics don dey overly discussed for other places and if say you wan bring the happenings come our cabal, nah to just drop the link from those threads because like this e look like spamming nah you wan do here.

Normally, eyebrows go dey raised as to him (Trump) sudden love for Bitcoin but then we no go too question am if e go favor the crypto community. I get the feeling say we never see the end of the Trump wave so make we just dey look how the whole thing go end.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Ishicryptic

Activity: 84
Merit: 40

View Profile
July 20, 2024, 09:36:39 AM

These topics don dey overly discussed for other places and if say you wan bring the happenings come our cabal, nah to just drop the link from those threads because like this e look like spamming nah you wan do here.

Your observation is very true, the Trump, presidential campaign and he's sudden interest in Bitcoin, has been severally discussed in many threads in the forum. Although it is a hot topic but it is looking more like spamming to see it being raised as topic in different boards. It will be better to continue the discussions in the related topics that it has already been started.

It is the ways of politicians to take advantage of the likes of majority of their citizens to get their votes. Donald Trump, knows that majority of American voters are adopting Bitcoin and he is leveraging on that fact to support Bitcoin inorder to get their votes. If he wins the election and becomes American president, that is when we will know if he has become a pro Bitcoin or he pretended to be a Bitcoin enthusiast just to get votes. We can not trust politicians based on their campaign promises, it is only by actions that we can trust them.

Jessie2121

Activity: 167
Merit: 23

View Profile
July 22, 2024, 08:16:10 PM

To add to wetin the second person @Majestic-milf dey talk about, I think say this talk dey other places for the Forum, na the link be this . Trump get plans wey some people no really know about but all I see for this issue nah just political drama and if care is not taken the man go use this pattern win the election this one wey Biden don comot hand for the election matter, make we see as e go be nah, but all I know be say Bitcoin go stand strong.
Obari

Activity: 686
Merit: 507

I buy all valid country Gift cards swiftly.

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2024, 01:57:30 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2024, 04:16:56 AM by Obari

The local board is an avenue to share news from maybe the other boards down to this place maybe for local visibility and I’m not going to spike your egos but you’ve done well @op
@majistic-milf, op might not have seen any of those topics and maybe his just coming across the news and out of passion for his local community, decided to bring it here and I don’t think such story have been shared in the local board and I just say, it’s a well news and you should have pointed out the other threads to the op so he could better still just lock this very thread so it will be a directory to the other threads with similar discussion.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Jessie2121

Activity: 167
Merit: 23

View Profile
July 26, 2024, 04:15:44 AM

The local board is an adventure to share news from maybe the other boards down to this place maybe for local visibility and I’m not going to spike your egos but you’ve done well @op
@majistic-milf, op might not have seen any of those topics and maybe his just coming across the news and out of passion for his local community, decided to bring it here and I don’t think such story have been shared in the local board and I just say, it’s a well news and you should have pointed out the other threads to the op so he could better still just lock this very thread so it will be a directory to the other threads with similar discussion.

Me I no go say I blame the OP or the other user @Majestic becos the forum big like library wey you no go fit say you dey see all the books at ones and as the second member talk na still good thing on like some wey no sabi correct person, Majestic just talk am and I no see any reason why OP need to lock the thread, to me nothing spoil if we talk about the matter here too even if no be our contri related matter me I no mind. Since the link dey dia I think say e dey ok I no know about una. For this Trump matter me I no see person wey fit shift am comot for this presidential race oh since Biden don comot hand I believe say the other candidates no get single chance of winning becos Trump back up don even increase pass as him expect before him plan to come back again.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: