Bitcoin Forum
September 14, 2024, 11:30:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ PHOTOSHOP COREL MASTER / SELFI / RENDERING (CLONE) FACE ON - FROM DOCUMENTS ✅  (Read 63 times)
Zusje (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2024, 05:20:26 PM
Last edit: July 29, 2024, 11:07:12 AM by Zusje

Hello, I have extensive experience with wide-ranging graphics and programs such as Photoshop, Corel and 3D MAX. I worked for many companies where I transferred faces from portals, photos, documents and created selfies that were approved in many offices.
I improved quality, I worked for one of the online wallets on verifications, so I have experience in this field as well.
Of course, Im able to take on other job related to graphic work in all fields.

More information here, or contact by e-mail [zusjemiss@gmail.com], telegram [@zusjem]. Of course acceptable forum ESCROW, or you receive a sample of the product/order before payment.
Zusje (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2024, 04:25:58 PM

Bump.
iPaD

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 08, 2024, 09:33:47 PM

Good, I'm glad You posted... I've been looking out for someone cos, I'd like to learn Photoshop to Improve on the quality of My Works, so, I'm excited to meet You!
Zusje (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2024, 08:49:13 PM

Good, I'm glad You posted... I've been looking out for someone cos, I'd like to learn Photoshop to Improve on the quality of My Works, so, I'm excited to meet You!
Thanks, always ready here for help  Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: