Bitcoin Forum
July 25, 2024, 08:13:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: THE BOYS - SEASON 4 - Your Opinion? My 6/10 (Small Spoiler!)  (Read 27 times)
Zusje (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2024, 12:12:24 PM

We recently saw the last episode of season 4 and I'm honestly disappointed with the entire season. The first 2 seasons were my 9+/10, 3 also and season 4 is like an introduction to season 5, where no one important dies here, except Newman. It takes a long time, the plan is incomprehensible and Sege returns, which we see in the last episode. The whole fight of Government was also a bit shallow, Son of Homelander, he actually found out the truth about his father, he killed "grandpa" and that was it, he was not a significant figure as I thinking.
What your opinion?
MariaWVerse

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
Today at 09:32:32 AM

It's been hard to watch Starlight all season because of the amount of Botox and plastic surgery on her face.  Cry but this season there were a lot of violent moments, nastiness, etc. In the past everything was light
nurnbergprocess

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
Today at 02:26:17 PM

The ending is generally super! I really liked it, it's just such a start for the next season!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: