Bitcoin Forum
October 06, 2024, 07:33:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][WTS] UPDATES, ANNIVERSARIES, and WORLD PREMIERE Release for 2024!  (Read 134 times)
ZipReg (OP)

Activity: 912
Merit: 747

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2024, 08:36:17 PM
Last edit: July 22, 2024, 08:46:50 PM by ZipReg
Merited by krogothmanhattan (5), MoparMiningLLC (1)

Greetings Everyone! I hope you're all doing well! Cheesy

Today I am very happy to make some announcements, updates, and releases for 2024!

First off, I'm going public guys! In the very near future my band WORLD of HAVOC will be announced and will release a debut single!

I'll be announcing my identity and further details after the official song release.

Although I cannot reveal the title yet, I can talk about the song. This debut song is the result of over a decade of writing and performing music.

It's a rock song! I am very proud of it! I recorded the guitar, bass, and vocals in a legit studio and hired a studio drummer to come in and create the drum track.

Let me just say the studio drummer was the understudy drummer for Lynyrd Skynyrd at the time, he is an incredible drummer! If you don't know who Skynyrd is you might not like rock music Grin Anyway's, I have yet to find a drummer that can play this song LOL that's how incredible his playing is. Later I added a guitar solo to the song in my own makeshift studio. It's a killer tapping style solo! I wrote this song on 7 string guitar and it has that CRUNCHY LOW B in there, for those that know tuning and keys!

The official site is of course https://worldofhavoc.com  Cheesy

So what I have done is created a music video for the World premiere song release, it is also a lyric music video.

I designed the band logo (without AI) and then created a special limited edition print version to commemorate the world premiere release.

I am offering a limited run of signed 4" x 6" glossy photo prints of the band logo with a usb key
signed in gold paint pen that contains the World premiere WORLD of HAVOC music video!
Shocked

Each supporter will be featured in the final credits of the NEXT World premiere WoH music video that is in the works right now!
All supporters will have their specified display name listed with a bitcoin logo next to it in the credits.

As a token of my appreciation of your support, each purchase will also register you for a slot in a future raffle,
where I will offer a handful of Cool Storage wallets and prototypes I have built, multiple purchases receive multiple slots of course! Cheesy

About half way through the printing of the WoH logo's I started getting some weird color combo's
I was printing grayscale and the black ink was not low so I'm not sure how it happened, but I ended up with:
(1x) grayscale WoH logo with mostly orange HAVOC
(1x) orange and pink WoH logo
(2x) purple WoH logo
(16x) orange WoH logo with mostly orange HAVOC

First come, first serve to claim any of these off color prints

Each purchase earns a slot in a future raffle to win these built Cool Storage wallet prototypes!
We've got a couple BTC to the Future v1.3.9, and Bitcoin 2020 arcades, a garlicar LOL, an ETH wagon, an ETH coupe, a LTC litecar coupe.

WoH signed 4" x 6" print and usb key: 0.001BTC per set
Shipped via standard post worldwide.

If you would like to choose the color of the usb key: 0.00121BTC per set
(Green,Blue,Gold,Pink,Black,Red) Shipped via standard post worldwide.

If you would like to add a shout-out in the credits: 0.0021BTC per set
Shipped via standard post worldwide.

Limit: No limit, first come first serve.
Shipping: INCLUDED!! Any Import/VAT taxes paid by winner.
Payment:  3PfDwH3MxzpaBkSpzX9ESdSHMMkSfvzKA9

Please submit payment and either msg or post txid along with your desired options,
display name, and shout-out sentence for credits - if purchased. (no hate or vulgarities)
I will then reach out to confirm and collect shipping info. Thank You!  Cheesy

Today I am also announcing the 2 Year Anniversary of The Times Traveler, as well as
Limited Edition releases of BTC to the Future v1.3.9 and Bitcoin 2020 Cool Storage Wallets!
See my other posts today for details! Thanks Again Everyone! Cheesy

ZipReg (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2024, 04:55:06 PM

Hey guys Smiley the crypto FRAT bro version of this is I'm BTC crowdfunding, offering early access to WORLD of HAVOC's World Premiere lyric music video,
and each supporter will be acknowledged in the credits of the bands 2nd video (in the works), plus bonus raffle entries for rare wallet prototypes!

For only 0.001BTC you will be listed as a BTC supporter in the credits of our next video, you will receive a signed limited edition 4x6 photo print of the band logo and USB key containing the World Premiere video before it's official released, and you are entered in the bonus raffles!

This is me looking for support from you my crypto peeps, I am hoping to have more BTC supporters in the credits than regular supporters, Thank you! Cheesy

ZipReg (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2024, 11:18:22 PM

Looking for community support on this project guys, pre release video access,
limited edition logo print, and credit in our next music video
would be a shame if you all ignored this and we become famous Grin
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

Activity: 2226