Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:07:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is now a good time to buy or should we wait until april 15th? Truth on China?  (Read 1243 times)
bitcoinsrus (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 05:40:48 PM
Last edit: March 31, 2014, 09:43:46 AM by bitcoinsrus

Hi I am new and had a few questions.

Is now a good time to buy or should we wait until april 15th?  Will it go lower?

Whats the truth on China, Please anyone.  I heard april 15th is like doomsday, people say its all FUD.  Whats the truth?
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MykelSilver

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 05:51:28 PM

Does not matter because of this: http://newsbtc.com/2014/03/30/btc-e-adds-chinese-offshore-yuan-trading/  ?

ujka

Activity: 630

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 06:30:43 PM

Buy.
BiteMyShinyMetalAss

Activity: 617
Merit: 509

Crypto Card - https://platinum.crypto.com/r/28cz7d

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 07:25:32 PM

HODL!

The best lending rates in 1 place www.21bitcoin.eu/interests
NEXO, CELSIUS, CDC and other tax reports www.21bitcoin.eu
Rols

Activity: 636

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 07:46:33 PM

The truth is that nobody knows what is going to happen.
The bitcoin network is not banned. Bitcoin is not legal to buy things with.
Bank and financial institute have to stay away from bitcoin exchanges.
what that means?

So bitcoins exchanges may still be legal and working after april 15th. And if they find other ways to change bitcoins to real money then its not so big deal. The bitcoin was allready falling before the chinese news.

(I dont buy or sell bitcoins but I do support the bitcoin idea from the start)

There are also a big scandal happening  in china. Zhou Yongkang 71 years old have been arested. Over 300 relatives and coworkers have been arested or questioned. Apartmentes, cars and stocks abroad have been seized, 90 billion yuan and its rising. Can have a impact on what happens to bitcoin from chinese government.

People that are screaming buy buy or sell sell are idiots. People that thinks that bitcoin have a value because mining gears are expensive to have and use or people that trade it as a stock are also idiots in my opinion.

As long as they don't ban the bitcoin network im happy.
Easy2Mine

Activity: 854

einc.io

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 08:23:05 PM

http://www.yangyang.tv/
The reporter makes internet calls to all the important people from BTC exchanges and manufacturers of miners in China.
None have receive an official document till now.
They are discussing mostly about if it is true, what will happens next and when it isn't true what then.
Some strange buy orders have been notice these couple days, it looks like it is orchestrate.
The last one who was interviewed was one of the biggest manufacturer of miners in China.
From his words I assumed he must be from BITMAIN.
They only take BTC as a payment and he mention at the end of the interview that despite BTC is falling in price they even sell more than before, because their miners are so cheap now.

They all speak Mandarin Chinese in the internet calls, some have so awfull northern accent that it was so difficult to understand and the recording was bad too.
If someone who is native Chinese can post a more acurate what they are saying then I don't have to listen a couple times more to fully understand everything in the internet calls.

waldox

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2014, 08:24:25 PM

buy some now and buy some more after april 15

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   * Dental Hygiene Cleaning in Toronto & Mississauga accepts Bitcoin  * Downtown Toronto Real Estate Realtor Blog & News * Toronto House Evaluation * Toronto Dental Cleaning Hygiene Centre
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Noncetech

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2014, 09:14:17 PM

Someone mentioned in a post that we are like in the eye of a hurricane. Thought that was an interesting and in a certain way accurate description.
Intention

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 09:21:47 PM

Someone mentioned in a post that we are like in the eye of a hurricane. Thought that was an interesting and in a certain way accurate description.

Hold your FIAT now until everything gets clear.

BTW: I'm back!

YinCoin YangCoin ☯☯First Ever POS/POW Alternator! Multipool! ☯ ☯ http://yinyangpool.com/ 
Free Distribution! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=623937
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: