Bitcoin Forum
July 27, 2024, 12:32:07 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Who dey make prices of things dey very high?  (Read 87 times)
Jessie2121 (OP)

Activity: 167
Merit: 23

View Profile
July 23, 2024, 10:28:41 AM

My people I greet una, e get wetin I dey think for sometime now on how anytime price of something go up to come down na problem. I dey talk with my neighbor d other day say we no know who we go hold hand if nah Government wey dey make things go up and stay there or nah all these yahoo boys wey no get conscience nai dey cos am. Government own na to increase things then leave am till them get all the gain wey them want but the yahoo boys them no dey even price self, them go even wan add money join am becos e plenty for dia hand and that alone dey make market people always increase the price becos the yahoo guys go still come without pricing na just to take pay go... I say make una put mouth for this matter who we fit say nai dey really make things stay on high price for this our contri, na government or yahoo guys?🤔
Marvelockg

Activity: 252
Merit: 160

View Profile
July 23, 2024, 05:51:13 PM

All the things you've pointed here are secondary reasons why the cost of things can go high, the primary reason is mostly dependent on demand and supply. Note that even  in shops where goods are sold at an expensive rate because of the yahoo guys who will petronize them regardless of the price, they still sell other customers at a subsidized rate. We don't have anything like a fixed price rate which would have made it possible that anyone that comes to buy an item gets it a a particular price, almost all the shops sell thier goods at different price to different customers depending on how you present yourself and you're left with no option than buying it.

We have a lot of forces that is against an average person that's still struggling and it makes it way to deficult to thrive in the midst of these things. A situation where an item like a simple polo would be sold at 30k and you have a lot of people that will comfortably buy it what do you expect the poor or average ones to do? If you don't want to buy it, a lot of others are readily available who are willing to buy it at the snap of the fingers.

We've come a long way negatively and this is not the tund to complain, you've got to pull yourself together and work very hard knowing that things is far from getting better. If you don't build yourself to measure up to what's now the order of the day, you're just on your own.

Jessie2121 (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2024, 09:27:01 PM
Merited by Promocodeudo (1)

All the things you've pointed here are secondary reasons why the cost of things can go high, the primary reason is mostly dependent on demand and supply. Note that even  in shops where goods are sold at an expensive rate because of the yahoo guys who will petronize them regardless of the price, they still sell other customers at a subsidized rate. We don't have anything like a fixed price rate which would have made it possible that anyone that comes to buy an item gets it a a particular price, almost all the shops sell thier goods at different price to different customers depending on how you present yourself and you're left with no option than buying it.

My broda you think say people no wan get plenty moni? As for the price I dey tell you say too much greed dey worry many of us and as a businessman if you see person wey get am for mind say any amount you mention them go pay without trying to price I dy tell you say them no go wan keep the price at the normal price and as long as those set of yahoo boys dey always patronize them you go notice say them go dey happy to get more gain by increasing the price for them and e go affect the poor ones, to me all these has nothing to do with demand and supply as you talk.

We have a lot of forces that is against an average person that's still struggling and it makes it way to deficult to thrive in the midst of these things. A situation where an item like a simple polo would be sold at 30k and you have a lot of people that will comfortably buy it what do you expect the poor or average ones to do? If you don't want to buy it, a lot of others are readily available who are willing to buy it at the snap of the fingers.

We've come a long way negatively and this is not the tund to complain, you've got to pull yourself together and work very hard knowing that things is far from getting better. If you don't build yourself to measure up to what's now the order of the day, you're just on your own.

For this one you go agree with me say nah them dey make things dey on a high price, like why would the price of the said polo be at that amount even when you price it down the sellers still leave it at that same price becos they know that the main people that don't price must come and buy it, we never talk about food own oh, just polo 30k. So you dey talk say you dey ok with all these yama yama behavior? If you dey comfortable with am I no sure say you want make better dey and no matter how hard you say make we work I no still sure say the average man go fit dey enter market anytime soon, that if we still get average man again as the situation dey worse.
Dzwaafu11

Activity: 602
Merit: 343

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2024, 10:46:23 PM

But did you think it was really what you thought? because for me, I don’t think Yahoo is the reason why things get high in price, but the government, because the government has the right to set a specific price that they want to sell a specific thing at in a certain amount, and nobody will go against it. But in this country, there is no control over the price; everybody sells their goods at any amount they wish, and that is why you will see one thing, but the price also depends on the location where you find yourself.

There are some places where things are cheap and there are some places where things are expensive, and all these things are the same, so you can’t blame the Yahoo boys; they have the money to buy those things. The people who should be blamed are those in power (the government). They have the right set a price for anything, and since they failed to do that, everybody sells their things at the price they wish. 

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Spaceman1000$

Activity: 602
Merit: 197

View Profile
July 24, 2024, 10:54:20 PM

My people I greet una, e get wetin I dey think for sometime now on how anytime price of something go up to come down na problem. I dey talk with my neighbor d other day say we no know who we go hold hand if nah Government wey dey make things go up and stay there or nah all these yahoo boys wey no get conscience nai dey cos am. Government own na to increase things then leave am till them get all the gain wey them want but the yahoo boys them no dey even price self, them go even wan add money join am becos e plenty for dia hand and that alone dey make market people always increase the price becos the yahoo guys go still come without pricing na just to take pay go... I say make una put mouth for this matter who we fit say nai dey really make things stay on high price for this our contri, na government or yahoo guys?🤔
Baba august 1st na nation wild protest against bad government, I for like make we file out to protest about the high cost of things for market, at least make government know say them really need to dey proactive about the plight of Nigerians, no be to pay lip service everytime for things way dey affect us as citizens, because if we continue to dey complain like without doing anything, nothing go change oh, so we all need to do something.

government and yahoo boys na almost the same kind of persons, the people way dey government dey use fraudulent means dey thief money, na the almost the same too with yahoo boys.

Ojinga

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

Patience is key

View Profile
July 25, 2024, 06:09:10 AM

first na the government we go blame because if the government no put high price for something this yahoo boys, them no go go market then go buy the things with that price. Okay leave yahoo boys first the individuals wey them still dey work good work even them go market no matter how the price is you go buy. So nothing the yahoo boys do for here them just follow the procedures wey them government done already done start, so my brother no blame the yahoo boys instead blame the government wey them won kill us with higher prices.
Jessie2121 (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2024, 06:03:15 PM

Baba august 1st na nation wild protest against bad government, I for like make we file out to protest about the high cost of things for market, at least make government know say them really need to dey proactive about the plight of Nigerians, no be to pay lip service everytime for things way dey affect us as citizens, because if we continue to dey complain like without doing anything, nothing go change oh, so we all need to do something.

government and yahoo boys na almost the same kind of persons, the people way dey government dey use fraudulent means dey thief money, na the almost the same too with yahoo boys.

Big man you dey invite me to come join the protest abi wetin becos I no understand where this August 1st talk dey go. Things wey people dey think plenty that na why I make am open make we talk who dey responsible for this high price of things so you fit say nah government wey we know and sometimes nah we dey use our hands dey take spoil things for us becos of greed, guy reason this thing, if the protest start no be still some boys wey no get job nai go still come fight against the protesters? So who we dey fight against, government or ourselves? As long as this matter international help never come in I no sure say e go easy and no get no wrong, I no dey against the protest in any way I just start the reality.

first na the government we go blame because if the government no put high price for something this yahoo boys, them no go go market then go buy the things with that price. Okay leave yahoo boys first the individuals wey them still dey work good work even them go market no matter how the price is you go buy. So nothing the yahoo boys do for here them just follow the procedures wey them government done already done start, so my brother no blame the yahoo boys instead blame the government wey them won kill us with higher prices.

I agree with you but from how e be now e dey work both ways, government dey at fault and the so called yahoo boys dey at fault too. I say eh, government don start up the whole high price something but these other guys choose to stick to that high price just to show off, we know how them dey behave always want make people notice them for the yahoo boys them oh. Fine the market sellers self hand join for all these matter becos of to sell market well well, e no good na few market sellers get conscience and i know say people don lose that patience for this contri.
iBaba

Activity: 476
Merit: 271

Bitcoin in Niger State💯

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2024, 06:33:09 PM

There are some places where things are cheap and there are some places where things are expensive, and all these things are the same, so you can’t blame the Yahoo boys; they have the money to buy those things. The people who should be blamed are those in power (the government). They have the right set a price for anything, and since they failed to do that, everybody sells their things at the price they wish. 

Government is more responsible to the economy situation of a country than it's citizens, that does not rule out the fact that even the citizens don't have their share of the responsibility. When you have a responsible government, you are able to deal with the economic crisis to the best with the kinds of policies and programs designed by the government to shape the Socio-economic situation of the people and their businesses.

Governments with weak policies and programs are prone to facing more economic challenges than government of countries who face the issues head-on. The face that you will be faced with economic challenges as a country is certain, either through the domestic market or influences by the foreign markets. The best way to solve these problems is to always face it strategically by imploring sustainable policies like control of prices of commodities within the domestic market and the strengthening of the currency by leveraging the mineral and natural resources in the country.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████