Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:55:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mydailybitcoin.com ? Scam or not?  (Read 18533 times)
Ibian
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1278

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 10:41:57 PM
Last edit: July 01, 2014, 06:05:35 AM by Ibian

Just sent in 0.1 BTC. This was probably monumentally stupid, but I am curious enough to risk it. In 70 days the amount should double, at which point I will withdraw the original investment and let the rest ride. Will update with what happens.

Edit: Increased the amount to 0.35 BTC, making it 26 days to earn 0.1 BTC. I am impatient.

Look inside yourself, and you will see that you are the bubble.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
digitalbrass

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 09:28:42 PM

scam site. after about a week my password changed and doesnt work. a password reset didnt work either get your btc out of this scam site.
olisan

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 03:34:58 PM

Just send them a mail, they will fix it. It can take a day or 2.
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 01:54:56 AM

I'm going to give this a try for my self. Deposited 0.05 BTC, going to give it a few weeks and if all goes well, I will add more.

And why the hell not, I added my Referral link to my Signature. Im thinking that if at least 1 person accidentally forgets to just copy past the site name directly to the address bar. Than a 5% bonus from their deposit will cover my 5% Withdraw fee in the future |)
Luposian

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2014, 03:25:05 AM

There are times when I don't type in my password just right and that thought occurs to me, but when I very carefully retype my password, it goes in every time.

I have been with MDC since May 2 and they have been rock solid the entire time.  Two other HYIPs I dealt with scammed me in short order. OilRigContractors scammed me with 10 days ($5) and Rockwell-Partners took my $20 as soon as I sent it and I never saw it even show up in my account!

I've never had a problem with MDC since I joined and I hope it stays that way for a long time.

scam site. after about a week my password changed and doesnt work. a password reset didnt work either get your btc out of this scam site.
Luposian

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2014, 04:37:28 AM

Just sent in 0.1 BTC. This was probably monumentally stupid, but I am curious enough to risk it. In 70 days the amount should double, at which point I will withdraw the original investment and let the rest ride. Will update with what happens.

Edit: Increased the amount to 0.35 BTC, making it 26 days to earn 0.1 BTC. I am impatient.

I've been with MDC since May 2 and had absolutely no issues thus far.  I've invested up to $300 at one point but people constantly telling me "They're a scam!" Has made it so I only have profit invested now. I'm planing on increasing my investment steadily in the future, month by month.

I've even created an account with $25 for my wife, as a gift.
KimNam

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 04:45:46 AM

I've been with MDC since May 2 and had absolutely no issues thus far.  I've invested up to $300 at one point but people constantly telling me "They're a scam!" Has made it so I only have profit invested now. I'm planing on increasing my investment steadily in the future, month by month.

I've even created an account with $25 for my wife, as a gift.
No, it's not scam for now
but they will be scam in the future
if you know how HYIP program works, you will understand this
check leancy, oilrigcontractor, etc for similar concept with MDC
timmy1979222

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 10:52:45 AM

I just found Mydailybitcoin.

They are offering 1% everyday on your BTC. Registered an account and the page looks serious, but that doesn't gives you any guarantees  Cry

So my questions are, have anyone invested here? Do they pay? Scam?

If they are serious please use my link to register  Smiley Then this thread is investing top, If not then this is warning!! ;P

https://www.mydailycoin.com/index.php [ref removed]
you say ref removed, but ref is hided in your url,are you scamming???
KimNam

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 12:18:15 PM

They are offering 1% everyday on your BTC. Registered an account and the page looks serious, but that doesn't gives you any guarantees  Cry

If they are serious please use my link to register  Smiley Then this thread is investing top, If not then this is warning!! ;P

you say ref removed, but ref is hided in your url,are you scamming???
maybe mod removed ref in text but forget to remove in the link Grin
anyway, just stay out from HYIP and ponzi program like this
Luposian

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2014, 06:41:47 PM

I've been burned before, from OilRigContractors ($5) and Rockwell-Partners ($20), the latter of which I never even saw my money get to my account!  But I have been investing/withdrawing with MDC since May 2 (I keep reinvesting my money, after I pull it to Coinbase, so I know the money is actually MINE).  I have 0.250 invested with them right now (I'll prove it, if you like) and I will also show the Email confirming the next withdrawal (around the 15th of this month) and the money in my Coinbase account.

It all happens (release and withdrawal from MDC and deposit into Coinbase) within seconds.  Not even 5 min.!

The only place that was this fast was QoinInvest (I invested a whopping 0.005 BTC with them) when I withdrew after 10 days.  Are they still around?  I would have reinvested my money, but they upped the entry deposit from 0.005 to 0.01, just because their return rate went up.  I didn't have the BTC available and I felt the sudden increase was questionable, so I haven't gone back.

If they (MDC) are a scam, they're playing out the line slowly (fishing term) and I have had no hint of issues with them.  I'm hoping their lack of transparency is because they're too serious in doing their job, to be bothered with trying to convince us they're legit.  But they can also afford to be that way because their not on US soil, either.

I'd give just about ANYTHING to have a US-based, 1%/day, investment site that backed up every dollar I had invested.  I'd throw every dollar I had at them.  I'd create such a site, myself, if I knew how to do arbitrage reliably and could find like-minded people in the US that could do this every day.  Why can't someone, who cares about their investors and not just themselves, do this?

If MDC is a Ponzi scheme, how can it even hold up?  If 10 people invest $100, they get $1/day.  But let's assume they all decide to release their principle and withdraw everything at the same time.  The scheme would fall apart INSTANTLY!  Because, if everyone's 1% is covered by the next person's deposit, everyone is $1 shorter every single day... EXCEPT the first person!  NO ONE else could ever release/withdraw everything.  The money wouldn't be there!  I've pulled EVERYTHING at least 3x now and never a single momentary hitch.

So, either they have a HUGE pool of money they're paying out of, or maybe... just maybe... they're actually doing what they say they're doing!  I know I sure hope that's the case, because I'm eventually going to have a LOT of money invested with them over the course of months.
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 08:58:00 PM

I'm going to give this a try for my self. Deposited 0.05 BTC, going to give it a few weeks and if all goes well, I will add more.

And why the hell not, I added my Referral link to my Signature. Im thinking that if at least 1 person accidentally forgets to just copy past the site name directly to the address bar. Than a 5% bonus from their deposit will cover my 5% Withdraw fee in the future |)

A quick update, 3 days in and everything looks good. My investment of 0.05 btc has became 0.0515 btc. I have added another 0.05 btc for a total of 0.1015 btc invested.

Moving along smoothly, Will update in a week or so.  Smiley

Newcomers, Use my Ref link! It comes with Crypto-candy!
savur

Activity: 51
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 06:04:35 AM

They are offering 1% everyday on your BTC. Registered an account and the page looks serious, but that doesn't gives you any guarantees  Cry

If they are serious please use my link to register  Smiley Then this thread is investing top, If not then this is warning!! ;P

everything's closed)) 25mbtc lost my (((
Luposian

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2014, 08:12:23 AM

Stop your fussing and try again. They're having a few issues. Temporary. Not the end of the world.  I have 0.250 BTC (about $150USD) hanging in the balance.  Learn to ride the mild waves without freaking out.  I get spooked too, but I have a lot more at stake. And it's gonna be more than that in a few more days.
savur

Activity: 51
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 08:37:06 AM

Thanks for the tip)) site works, apparently the technical work carried out
Grinder
Legendary

Activity: 1284
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 09:21:35 AM

I'd give just about ANYTHING to have a US-based, 1%/day, investment site that backed up every dollar I had invested.  I'd throw every dollar I had at them.  I'd create such a site, myself, if I knew how to do arbitrage reliably and could find like-minded people in the US that could do this every day.  Why can't someone, who cares about their investors and not just themselves, do this?

Would you just give away the profit to random strangers if you knew of a way to earn a ton of money? Honestly?

If MDC is a Ponzi scheme, how can it even hold up?  If 10 people invest $100, they get $1/day.  But let's assume they all decide to release their principle and withdraw everything at the same time.  The scheme would fall apart INSTANTLY!  Because, if everyone's 1% is covered by the next person's deposit, everyone is $1 shorter every single day... EXCEPT the first person!  NO ONE else could ever release/withdraw everything.  The money wouldn't be there!  I've pulled EVERYTHING at least 3x now and never a single momentary hitch.

And in the mean time you and others have attracted a lot of new victims which pays for your "profits", and some have probably put all the money back into the ponzi. When you are no longer successful in doing this it will be closed down.
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 05:49:19 PM
Last edit: July 10, 2014, 07:09:28 PM by n2004al

They were gone. No sign of MyDailyCoin. After a lot of publicity and a daily regularity they gone. SCAM, SCAM, SCAM. From MDC only one name: Girard Olivier. If it is a real name....
Luposian

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2014, 07:33:06 PM

They were gone. No sign of MyDailyCoin. After a lot of publicity and a daily regularity they gone. SCAM, SCAM, SCAM. From MDC only one name: Girard Olivier. If it is a real name....

So far, it looks bad.  I've potentially (I'm still waiting, in hopes this isn't as end-all as it seems) lost 0.250 BTC (about $150, plus $15 in earnings)), plus $25 in BTC for an account for my wife.  Kept wondering if I should fund my son and brother an account.  Now I'm glad I didn't.  I really did believe in them... and wanted to help others believe.  I was not part of a scam.  Not knowingly.  They'd been around since before I joined.  I had absolutely NO problems releasing/withdrawing my funds to Coinbase.   I was simply trying to share my experiences with others... so much so, I was willing to PAY to help other's believe.  Scammers don't do that.  Why would they?  They'd be taking their own money, not someone else's!  But now I won't be able to do that.  Not that anyone probably believes me, but scammers stay out of the spotlight of scrutiny and disappear when they scam (like a certain Girard on FB)... I'm still here.  Why?  Because I'm innocent.  Stupid, but innocent.  At least I wasn't able to convince anyone to spend their own money.  It's just me with egg on my face for being the fool.  I can handle that.  I'm just angry that my financial plans to have just enough money to never worry about money again (about $1,000 extra/mo), seem to have ended.  Gonna hafta find another way or do it myself... I'm NOT a happy camper right now.  Shoulda ditched out at the first outage they claimed was a server reboot.  Grrrr.  Trust too much... hurt much more, later on.
lesnod11

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 01:12:06 AM

I just found this forum since MDC looks down or gone. I can't get to the site. I might have lost $12.40. I never trusted them much so was unwilling to put more than that into the site.
mottsimon

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 04:03:22 AM

I looked at the transactions and there has been a lot of transactions that leads to this address 09/07. I live in the UK and wonder whether it would be worth pursuing through the authorities...

https://blockchain.info/address/1QB8Ds5KbGYBLQa5RyDQ2sVUeSKWf7qgkZ

You will see big transfers from this address going also to this address on the blockchain.

https://blockchain.info/address/1PFBGeyAUH6ncVXmW3F7AYC1ieNGz9Fuks

They have basically got away with 1000's upon 1000's of BTC.

Is there anything at all that can be done if they are a registered business in the UK?

n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 05:20:58 AM
Last edit: July 11, 2014, 05:43:14 AM by n2004al

I looked at the transactions and there has been a lot of transactions that leads to this address 09/07. I live in the UK and wonder whether it would be worth pursuing through the authorities...

https://blockchain.info/address/1QB8Ds5KbGYBLQa5RyDQ2sVUeSKWf7qgkZ

You will see big transfers from this address going also to this address on the blockchain.

https://blockchain.info/address/1PFBGeyAUH6ncVXmW3F7AYC1ieNGz9Fuks

They have basically got away with 1000's upon 1000's of BTC.

Is there anything at all that can be done if they are a registered business in the UK?

The best thing to do is to write to the business which offers these wallets to block those wallets or the other where bitcoins were gone... Are they in blockchain, coinbase or where?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: