Bitcoin Forum
August 03, 2024, 10:24:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: whether crypto will surge again like before?  (Read 251 times)
doomloop

Activity: 2366
Merit: 584

View Profile
July 26, 2024, 06:41:00 PM

from all that, I am optimistic that the future of crypto will rise again, and will gradually increase again with the presence of crypto projects such as ethereum bringing a big factor in increasing the use of blockchain including financial services, however crypto has experienced changes with the increasing number of US institutions accessing currency. Digital money is experiencing an upward trend, there is clear growth and fluctuation with many people expecting the market to bounce back after the halving, and that is a good sign and it is important to be aware of the risks associated with cryptocurrency investments.
When investing, optimism is very important even if you are unsure about the future of your investment because how can you be able to continue hodling them if you don't have it, right? It's still better if we don't just randomly invest, so that it increases our chances of succeeding, it makes our hodling not go to waste. If we are talking about crypto as a whole, or the entire market in general, then yeah that it will surely rise because it is always like this even before.

The dip or the bear market is only part of how this game works. ETH is not new and it was only second in the crypto market, although no doubt that ETH opens up a new possibility in the crypto world with its smart contract technology allowing devs to create different crypto-related programs.

el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 1164

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 26, 2024, 07:48:58 PM

It is of course possible that it can do that, wouldn't be really all that complicated and would be possible. However, we need to remember that we are not going to see it if we just wait outside, so if we think that it may happen, then we need to make sure that we invest into it clearly.

We did had a period where it looks a little like USA doesn't know what's going to happen. Sure they still think Trump will win, and by the looks of it that would be the most likely result, but that doesn't mean that it's guaranteed, we still don't know if he will or if he won't, that's why it's a big deal.

I think we need to make sure that we know what's going to happen and by the looks of it the market doesn't know. Market still thinks that while Trump is the favourite, Kamala has a chance too, and because of that the stock market looked a bit mixed, there were some that did alright, but some did terrible. Also, Tesla situation seems quite bad too, very low sales, Elon being right wing makes no sense, because left people are the "climate friendly" people who used to buy tesla, now they are not, but right wingers are "where is my ford truck!" people so they are not buying tesla neither, that impending doom of tesla scares the market too.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
evichi

Activity: 1260
Merit: 7

View Profile
July 26, 2024, 11:56:21 PM

I think it is too early to conclude the crypto market just few months after the bitcoin halving. I think this is an opportunity to buy BTC and other reputable coins. In my opinion, I think the crypto market will boom, just we are already seeing in the TON space with numerous games on board. I am optimistic in the future of crypto.

ARTEMIS ∞ https://artemiscoin.co (https://artemiscoin.co)
♦ SECURE PLATFORM FOR GLOBAL TRADE ♦
Wexnident

Activity: 2604
Merit: 666

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
July 27, 2024, 12:22:10 PM

~
Did something happen to the Bitcoin market for it to, well, stop growing already? Pretty sure most of us know here that it hasn't hit its peak yet, there's a lot more room for it to grow and a lot more instances for people to use it, and that pretty much answers whether crypto can surge again. If you're asking the when though, well now pretty sure all of us don't have an answer to that. We'd have our own predictions yea, but then might as well just make and follow your own, seeing as you're able to punch up the numbers yourself from the past week.

Honestly just seeing that pump from 57k back to 65k and above is enough to prove it can do it again imo.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄
█░▄█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▄░█
▀▄░███▄▄▄▄███░▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
betswift
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 29, 2024, 08:47:02 AM

I think it is too early to conclude the crypto market just few months after the bitcoin halving. I think this is an opportunity to buy BTC and other reputable coins. In my opinion, I think the crypto market will boom, just we are already seeing in the TON space with numerous games on board. I am optimistic in the future of crypto.

Sounds gud, but there are many bad or copy games on TON, and even if they are also bringing awareness about the hype behind this new chain, it isn't good for a common user, because the time and effort spent on analyzing whether the project is worth it doubles or even quadruples.

MusaPk

Activity: 728
Merit: 200

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2024, 03:18:03 PM

Crypto will for sure surge again like before because of approval of Bitcoin Spot Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) by regulatory authorities, has fueled expectations for further gains.
The recent surge in cryptocurrency prices suggests a potentially promising future for the crypto market.
With Bitcoin surpassing its all-time highs and excitement building around the “Bitcoin halving” investors are hopeful for continued growth and potential new records.

That's very much true that crypto market is dependent on bitcoin for its growth. We haven't seen much appreciation in price of alts when Bitcoin is down. Bitcoin this year has shown an unusual increase and stability in its price specially after the launch of ETFs. We saw an ATH before halving which is also an unusual thing since Bitcoin has history of attaining ATHs after few months of halving. Having said that we can conclude that since Bitcoin is stable and moving in positive directions that is surely a good thing for the crypto market.

████████████████████     BitList     ████████████████████
Real-Time Data Tracking Curated by The Community
│     List #kycfree Websites     │
Zanab247

Activity: 1274
Merit: 175

Catalog Websites

View Profile
August 01, 2024, 07:42:23 PM

Quote from: EarnOnVictor
If it's about the near future, yes, we should still expect a bullish surge, but this will not be applicable to many altcoins as most will not hit their ATH again nor show any special price increase till the bearish season. And by the "near future, I refer to about a year from now, there is still hope but what will not happen in general again is for coins and tokens to behave as they did in the wake of the cryptocurrency era, such movements might be over for good.
Have you visit market last month? If truly, you have visited market, you will know that bull run will surely happen before the end of this year 2024 because there are some altcoins price that will hit higher for investors to experience profit from the market. There are some altcoins that hit X10 this year while some are not yet hit  X2 this year which they are going to pump higher for hodlers to use the opportunity to sell to make profits that will allow them to buy other coins that will give them more profits in the future.

The last time I checked, we already had over 13,000 coins and tokens, I wonder how investors can satisfy that huge number with liquidity.
But, there are some coins you will invest and you will be lucky to earn profits from them when you carry out your research before making your final decision and you will be satisfied, but there are some tokens you will invest your money, it will be difficult for you to achieve the capital you invested on those tokens.

████████████████████     BitList     ████████████████████
Real-Time Data Tracking Curated by The Community
│     List #kycfree Websites     │
letteredhub

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

stead.builders

View Profile
Today at 05:18:42 PM

Before the halving, we all know the hypothesis and history of halving and bullrun. We state the following;
  • After halving the market will not start moving upwards immediately.
  • It will first dip for some time and give a brief bull run.
  • Many people will sell thinking that it is the bull run.
  • But in few months time, the real bull run will commence.
This is playing out and instead of we to believe we are in the right track, we are instead fearful.
That goes to say much of those people that out of FOMO when bitcoin price dropped down to $55k after going up to a new ATH of $73k  sold their bitcoin out of the ignorance of how the past event's of bitcoin halving and bullrun had played out.

And something else that accentuate the high expectations of many on bitcoin surging up quickly without delay after it's halving was the bitcoin ETF approval which raised a lot of expectations. But in all I have gathered with all the bad news that has set in this year in the crypto market, if we have to compare it to the performance of the top 20 major cryptocurrencies we can conclude that the crypto market reflection has not really done badly. So we could still be in the right track but some people are seeing this right now.

█████████▄▄▄████▄█▄
███████▄█████▄▄█████▄
████████▀███▀░░▀██████▄
█████████▀███████▀██████
░░▄█▄████▄██▄██████▀███
▄█████▄█████▄████████
▀███▀░░▀██████▄███▄██▄
██████████▀█████░░██████▄
░░███▄██████▀██████▀███▀
██████▄███████▄█████
██▀██████▄░░▄███▄
████▀█████▀▀█████▀