Bitcoin Forum
July 24, 2024, 04:23:49 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Beware of Kingdom Starter: Potential Scam Alert for Crypto Projects  (Read 20 times)
tarkan79 (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
Today at 07:06:28 AM

Hello fellow project developers,

We at ArbitAI want to share some crucial information regarding our interactions with Kingdom Starter. We have not yet launched our token through this launchpad, but after thorough investigation and conversations with other projects that have used Kingdom Starter, we have serious concerns.

What We Discovered

Fake Transfers: Past projects have reported that Kingdom Starter showed fake transfer data during their launch, making it seem as though funds were raised.

Refund Claims:
After the launch, the platform claimed that users had refunded the money, leaving the projects without any actual funds.

High Commissions:
Despite the lack of real funding, Kingdom Starter charged high commissions ranging from 10% to 15%.

Lack of Refunds: Efforts to get refunds from Kingdom Starter were ignored or denied.

Our Decision

Based on these findings, we have decided not to proceed with Kingdom Starter and have requested a refund of our pre-payment. We advise any project considering this launchpad to exercise extreme caution and conduct thorough due diligence.

Protect Your Project

Verify Transactions: Ensure you can independently verify any transactions.

Question High Fees:
Be skeptical of high upfront fees and commissions.

Seek Transparency:
Avoid platforms that lack clear and transparent processes.

Stay safe and vigilant,

Ali Sermet Tasdogen
ArbitAI CEO
Woyzeck

Activity: 33

View Profile
Today at 08:06:48 AM

I wish you success, I think everything will work out.
tarkan79 (OP)

Activity: 11

View Profile
Today at 11:28:53 AM

I wish you success, I think everything will work out.

Thanks a lot.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: