Bitcoin Forum
July 26, 2024, 09:26:24 AM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Showdown: Will Kamala's Memecoin Undermine Trump's Victory?  (Read 54 times)
CryptoGen65 (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2024, 11:32:44 AM
Last edit: July 24, 2024, 11:44:40 AM by CryptoGen65

Kamala Dovo Horris, the 49th Vice President of the United States under President Joe Biden, also inspires a meme-focused cryptocurrency on the Solana blockchain. This token leverages political and pop culture themes to engage its community through humor and speculative investments, creating a fun and engaging atmosphere by capitalizing on the virality of memes.

Trump Coin is a meme-focused cryptocurrency inspired by former U.S. President Donald Trump. It leverages political themes and pop culture to engage the community and attract speculative investments. The token aims to capitalize on Trump's popularity and the viral nature of memes, fostering a playful and interactive atmosphere among its holders.
Few days ago, Joe Biden announced that he's no more running for the seat and Kamala was pronounced as the new candidate against Donald Trump.

They are currently running for the office of the President of the USA. At first, the crypto community thought it was only Trump who was interested in cryptocurrency; now, I'm seeing the Kamala Harris memecoin, KAMA listed on BingX. I think this is really interesting as we have the two candidates showing interest in cryptocurrency.

Could this pose a big problem for Trump's high chance of victory?

Share your views.
Techgirl

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2024, 11:44:44 AM

I love the way some projects are launching projects with political influence.
Take for instance $FIGHT is not just a token coined out as a result of the assinatiom attempt on Trump.
It projects the will power for one to keep fighting until they get better.
aioc

Activity: 2982
Merit: 570

View Profile
July 24, 2024, 03:01:20 PM

Few days ago, Joe Biden announced that he's no more running for the seat and Kamala was pronounced as the new candidate against Donald Trump.

They are currently running for the office of the President of the USA. At first, the crypto community thought it was only Trump who was interested in cryptocurrency; now, I'm seeing the Kamala Harris memecoin, KAMA listed on BingX. I think this is really interesting as we have the two candidates showing interest in cryptocurrency.

Hours after the announcement Kamala Harris leads Trump in the presidential survey by two points
Some 56% of registered voters agreed with a statement that Harris, 59, was "mentally sharp and able to deal with challenges," compared to 49% who said the same of Trump, 78.

Exclusive: Harris leads Trump 44% to 42% in US presidential race, Reuters/Ipsos poll finds

This is going to be an interesting match up and Kamala is going to set a record as the first woman president in case she wins the election, the election is not only on the poll but also on the market I see this Kamala memecoin will surge in popularity so the upperhand is on Kamala and if she announced full support in Cryptocurrency then there could be a shift of choice of voters.

Lets see in the coming days or weeks if Kamala can maintain the lead.

Qiubell5

Activity: 273
Merit: 1

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
July 25, 2024, 08:07:39 AM

I think Kamala will continue to progress to be the best in the presidential chair by competing fiercely in the next election, and that makes ups and downs in the crypto market. Kamala also inspires crypto currencies as well as so does Trump and that makes the increase and appeal of several Trump-themed memecoins interesting for investors to try something different in this crypto asset, but I think it's too early to conclude all that, because time goes on and we'll see all its developments.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Ultra-Fast Crypto Exchange on Solana Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TravelMug

Activity: 2716
Merit: 856

View Profile
July 25, 2024, 08:22:04 AM

Share your views.

Lol, both are meme coins so what do you expect? It will be purely for pump and dump scheme. The thing is that crypto individuals are very quick to pounce on the current and latest hype and so I'm not surprised to see them or someone created a Harris theme meme coins.

As for the election, we can't really know as media have their own narrative. There are reports that Harris is closing the game, or Harris is leading. But there are reports that Trump is 2-3 points ahead. But if you look at the betting line, it looks like Trump is still ahead by a huge margin so I think his chances for re-election is high against the history making of Harris (first female president).

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
betswift
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
Today at 07:34:35 AM

Share your views.

Lol, both are meme coins so what do you expect? It will be purely for pump and dump scheme. The thing is that crypto individuals are very quick to pounce on the current and latest hype and so I'm not surprised to see them or someone created a Harris theme meme coins.

As for the election, we can't really know as media have their own narrative. There are reports that Harris is closing the game, or Harris is leading. But there are reports that Trump is 2-3 points ahead. But if you look at the betting line, it looks like Trump is still ahead by a huge margin so I think his chances for re-election is high against the history making of Harris (first female president).

Yeah, the memecoins are exactly for this kind of events, duh. They come and go, and usually leave some people with their bags spent afterward Wink I do think these will pump and dump for the rest of the elections (that would be logical), after the hype is down, they will be forgotten too, as there are new events popping up every day to create a brand new meme (or just for the fun of it, like BEER or WATER and TIME, lol)

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: