Bitcoin Forum
October 04, 2024, 02:25:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CANNOT RECEIVE WOF SPINS FROM FREEBITCO.IN FOR MY LOCKED TOKENS  (Read 140 times)
Husto Jalia (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2024, 10:09:03 PM

Hope this is the concerned group, Please I really need  help.....
Ever since I locked my  5000 fun tokens on the 5th May 2024 on freebitco.in, I've never received any WOF spins regarding the tokens I locked,  this is so frustrating because I now lost morale to lock other tokens,it's now like 79 days since I locked them....
Is there a way I can be compeseted for the missed days (i missed over 200 spins)and start receiving new spins as well....I tried to contact CSFBC  But he refused to reply..
Please help me out !!!
NickytheClone

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2024, 11:16:50 AM

SAME SHIT HERE. I HAVE 88,000 That I just locked and am not getting WOF SPINS. My guess is there is some discrepancy between the 5 Billion  Tokens That the SITE initially purchased and the 5.3 Billion They Claim to have held on the site. I'm no economist, but if this is the case, Look for the token to implode on itself. I really hope not, but until you Withdraw the tokens to an actual wallet you technically don't own the tokens. The website refuses to respond to queries. I absolutely do not like what im seeing and hope that the Owners of Freebitco.in (who remain ANONYMOUS) will look for a solution. But if I had to wager the $250 worth of tokens I hold on the site, I would bet that they were looking for a good exit strategy. But technically they don't really need an exit strategy. Could be one of the biggest Crypto Scams in history, if that what it turns out to be. Looks like we will see. Would love to see more of a response about this. I know we aren't the only two patrons that aren't receiving their benefits.
Taruga

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 08, 2024, 04:08:26 PM

i've stopped getting WOF Spins for my locked FUN tokens around mid August 2024.
Neraxis

Activity: 50

View Profile
September 18, 2024, 10:22:25 PM

We're fucked. Freebitco won't even reply. Just more foreign theives. I had been warned multiple times throughout the years. Just like people said, one day I'll wake up and my investmet won't be worth shit and some camel fuckers tent gets bigger. 
Taruga

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 26, 2024, 03:01:45 AM

Today I received my Premium WOF spins, lets see if it's to for good or not.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: