Bitcoin Forum
October 07, 2024, 08:20:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I am new here  (Read 579 times)
betswift
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 06, 2024, 07:31:07 AM

Good day forum members, I am new here, I need the necessary guidelines and rules of the forum. Thanks
Firstly let me welcome you to this wonderful forum Mate:

Every blessings day so many of newbie’s are introducing themselves into this forum and the lack of patience is sent back to your they came from, I hope you will not be part of them Mate .

They say that noting good comes easily and sometimes before a person should be a successful person he most pass face a lot of challenges before the his aim will be achieved, some not all people know about that and to be honest this forum is not a place where a person will come and expected to start earning money with a month.

So my advice with you is that if you really want to become like others members here always be active in this forum and do insist to ask questions what ever you don’t understand about, we all gather here to share our knowledge together so we all leaning so feel free to ask questions; and I can so many members have recommended with some links on how guide yourself and also the rules and regulations of this forum try your possibly best and go through those links it will helpfully.

Kinds words! Yes, OP should stick to what he likes and thrive in it, improve upon the mistakes made, and get something new that can be shared in the future with other users, it's the essence of the forum.

Tmoonz

Activity: 308
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 06, 2024, 08:40:23 PM

Good day forum members, I am new here, I need the necessary guidelines and rules of the forum. Thanks

You are welcome to Bitcointalk forum, you must make reading your habit, avoid plagiarism and spamming as it is highly prohibited in the forum, you must be constructive informative and educative, asking relevant questions where and when necessary, it also pays to be always active in the forum, you don't also have to feel bad whenever you are being scrutinized you also have to be ready to learn new things as learning never ends , you must strive to grow thicker skin while navigating the forum as you move from one rank to another.

Duelbits
█▀▀

█▄▄

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
KENONEW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
10,000x

MULTIPLIER

NEARLY
UP TO
50%
REWARDS
Finestream

Activity: 3178
Merit: 613

View Profile
August 06, 2024, 09:49:53 PM

You are welcome to Bitcointalk forum, you must make reading your habit, avoid plagiarism and spamming as it is highly prohibited in the forum, you must be constructive informative and educative, asking relevant questions where and when necessary, it also pays to be always active in the forum, you don't also have to feel bad whenever you are being scrutinized you also have to be ready to learn new things as learning never ends , you must strive to grow thicker skin while navigating the forum as you move from one rank to another.
Good reading habit is the key. If you don't read most often, you will never understand the nature of this forum and how it serves an advantage to us. Just keep on reading until you finally grasp the main idea of every topic that is given in the forum, and give some relevant ideas and information from your own understanding and not from AI generated posts. If you stick to it and avoid plagiarism, you will stay long in the forum without breaking the rules, and that's the most important thing.

betswift
Copper Member

View Profile
August 07, 2024, 06:12:27 AM

Good reading habit is the key. If you don't read most often, you will never understand the nature of this forum and how it serves an advantage to us. Just keep on reading until you finally grasp the main idea of every topic that is given in the forum, and give some relevant ideas and information from your own understanding and not from AI generated posts. If you stick to it and avoid plagiarism, you will stay long in the forum without breaking the rules, and that's the most important thing.

Resilience and learning are keys to having a good time here, in my opinion, too. Sometimes threads go where they please, and sometimes opinions clash, but that doesn't mean that hope is lost or that you should be ashamed of not knowing something. It would be only a shame that a person wouldn't want to know something himself.

Fara Chan

Activity: 1442
Merit: 595

View Profile
August 07, 2024, 06:40:39 AM

Resilience and learning are keys to having a good time here, in my opinion, too. Sometimes threads go where they please, and sometimes opinions clash, but that doesn't mean that hope is lost or that you should be ashamed of not knowing something. It would be only a shame that a person wouldn't want to know something himself.
Everyone should always have a sense of wanting to learn and a sense of curiosity about everything through themselves so that we can continue to appreciate the time we have to use it in that matter. Because if we just survive and don't do anything ourselves and just hope for notifications through others, it will also be slow to get development for ourselves, especially if someone's condition is still a newbie. So when someone already has the hope to be able to develop, of course there is no need to feel ashamed and prestigious in learning.
betswift
Copper Member

View Profile
August 07, 2024, 11:16:04 AM

Everyone should always have a sense of wanting to learn and a sense of curiosity about everything through themselves so that we can continue to appreciate the time we have to use it in that matter. Because if we just survive and don't do anything ourselves and just hope for notifications through others, it will also be slow to get development for ourselves, especially if someone's condition is still a newbie. So when someone already has the hope to be able to develop, of course there is no need to feel ashamed and prestigious in learning.

I wish everybody thought as you do. If this was the truth, we would be much better off than we currently are. Thanks for reinforcing the idea, I appreciate your take on it.

laijsica

Activity: 238
Merit: 156

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2024, 11:41:39 AM

You are correct. One should not have shyness to learn which prevents oneself from becoming wise. Focusing on the right things and expressing positive thoughts can make a huge difference in your thinking. You might read someone's thread that you think the same way you do, and you realize a different feeling you create by combining normal thoughts and tend to apply them at work accordingly. It can develop into something different from what you originally thought and you have to adjust yourself from that effect.

██████████████     D u e l b i t s  ORIGINALS    ►►►  PLAY KENO [NEW]     ███████████████
Dice  Mines  ◥ Plinko  Duel Poker  ◥ Dice Duels
███████████████     10,000x MULTIPLIER  |  NEARLY UP TO50% REWARDS     ██████████████
betswift
Copper Member

View Profile
August 07, 2024, 11:46:30 AM

You are correct. One should not have shyness to learn which prevents oneself from becoming wise. Focusing on the right things and expressing positive thoughts can make a huge difference in your thinking. You might read someone's thread that you think the same way you do, and you realize a different feeling you create by combining normal thoughts and tend to apply them at work accordingly. It can develop into something different from what you originally thought and you have to adjust yourself from that effect.

Yeah, the main thing would be to understand that people do not always agree with each other, and that's okay. You just give your perspective on the fact or the situation, and it's completely okay to discuss other's views on it. By that, you may change your own view, or change the view of others, but the results will be interesting nevertheless if the discussion is constructive and isn't one-sided.

NicNacCoin

Activity: 1386
Merit: 451

View Profile
August 13, 2024, 10:36:38 PM

Bro, I am also new to this forum like you, I have been coming here for only 16 days. I am also trying to learn everything about the forum. I am also reading the threads provided above. I know quite a bit about bitcoin and crypto, and now coming to this forum I am learning a lot more.
Of course you can learn if you have a lot of effort to learn. If a man does not have the inclination to learn, he will never learn anything well. Like you spend 16 days here but in 16 days you learn a lot so if you spend a whole year here I think you can achieve something good here. Remember more experienced people. There are many senior people here if they can remember. I think you can learn more by asking the necessary senior people personally. Remember that if you keep learning something, it will definitely come in handy someday.

█████████████▄██▀███▄██
██▄▄███▄███▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▀
█████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████▄▀████████▄█
▀▀▀█████▀███▀█▄▄▄▄██
████████▀███████████
███████████████████▀
█████████████████
█████▄▄██████████████▄
███████████████
████████████████░░▀▀
████████▀▀▀▄▄███▀

███████████
█████████████
██████░██████░█████░░█████░████████████░████████████
██████░██████░█████░░█████░████████████░████████████
███████████░░░█████░░█████░▀▀▀▀███████░░▀▀▀▀███████
██████░██████░█████░░█████░░░███████░░░░░░███████
██████░██████░█████░░█████░███████░░░░░░███████
█████████████░████████████░████████████░████████████
███████████░░░░░██████████░████████████░████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

betswift
Copper Member

View Profile
August 14, 2024, 07:09:42 AM

Bro, I am also new to this forum like you, I have been coming here for only 16 days. I am also trying to learn everything about the forum. I am also reading the threads provided above. I know quite a bit about bitcoin and crypto, and now coming to this forum I am learning a lot more.
Of course you can learn if you have a lot of effort to learn. If a man does not have the inclination to learn, he will never learn anything well. Like you spend 16 days here but in 16 days you learn a lot so if you spend a whole year here I think you can achieve something good here. Remember more experienced people. There are many senior people here if they can remember. I think you can learn more by asking the necessary senior people personally. Remember that if you keep learning something, it will definitely come in handy someday.

It's also good to, after some time, try to put your knowledge to practice, of course, knowing the risks (or just talking about it in the thread on a proper board, about the idea you had which wasn't discussed much or something like that).

HajiBagi

Activity: 672
Merit: 341

View Profile
August 15, 2024, 06:45:51 PM

You are welcome to the forum, Without not even saying anything I think you should see many links provided to you to check and see some rules and guidelines of this forum, the forum is very calm and helpful to those who are here to learn more about cryptocurrency, you are free to ask questions and also contribute to some of the things that are discussed here and you understand it or have some knowledge about it, it is very good to take the forum serious whenever you want to discuss so that you will be able to understand more and someplace where you are not will be correct by some people who know much more than you.

You don’t have to rush yourself to learn everything fast in a forum, no one is perfect and you need to calm down and understand as much as you can believe me when you don’t rush yourself to learn everything fast you are going to enjoy the forum at the end that it will become a story for you one day, once again welcome to the forum and I wish you what you wish yourself.

Duelbits
█▀▀

█▄▄

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███