Bitcoin Forum
October 07, 2024, 08:36:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trump and bitcoin 2024  (Read 210 times)
Rustam Meraj

Activity: 280
Merit: 227

View Profile
August 04, 2024, 01:30:27 AM

Don’t get too carried away by the promises of Donald Trump for bitcoin when he’s given the position of the president of the United States. Politicians will sweet talk everything just to get followers and people to vote for them during elections. He has good prospect for this country and with the coming of bitcoin which everyone awaits his determination in his speech. Nothing much should be expected from him until he does what he has promised and put everything to action when he becomes the president of USA. Political promises are not some things I want to get myself involved in, because they’re the first downfall of you if you fail to fulfill them as promised.
Yes I also think just like you, we should be careful when politicians like Donald Trump make big promises about bitcoin or other things. They mostly say nice things to get votes but it is hard for them to do what they say. Trump has some good ideas for country and talks about bitcoin but we should wait and see if he really do what he says. Politicians  mostly break their promises so we should be careful and wait to see what really happens. Let's not get too excited until Trump shows us he is a president who keeps his promises.

Uhwuchukwu53

Activity: 350
Merit: 44

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest

View Profile
August 04, 2024, 06:26:35 PM

Don’t get too carried away by the promises of Donald Trump for bitcoin when he’s given the position of the president of the United States. Politicians will sweet talk everything just to get followers and people to vote for them during elections. He has good prospect for this country and with the coming of bitcoin which everyone awaits his determination in his speech. Nothing much should be expected from him until he does what he has promised and put everything to action when he becomes the president of USA. Political promises are not some things I want to get myself involved in, because they’re the first downfall of you if you fail to fulfill them as promised.
Yes I also think just like you, we should be careful when politicians like Donald Trump make big promises about bitcoin or other things. They mostly say nice things to get votes but it is hard for them to do what they say. Trump has some good ideas for country and talks about bitcoin but we should wait and see if he really do what he says. Politicians  mostly break their promises so we should be careful and wait to see what really happens. Let's not get too excited until Trump shows us he is a president who keeps his promises.

Yea totally agree with you regards to nit relying on promised made by politicians, though they are are hold accountable for their promises where the Nation is working in all sector but politicians always remain politicians, if I may relate promise of politicians to most if the third world countries where the promise always turn out lies all time is very wrong to even believe a single words from the mouth of politician until it's fulfill.

But in real sense if actually he act accordingly to his promises and succeed in the president position I believe it will be a great elevator to add in facilitating the speed of crypto world beyond it stage of operation. But to be in safer mood is to remove such trust until such promise comes into reality by the politician.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: