Bitcoin Forum
July 30, 2024, 08:22:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mstoken.info is A Fake MicroSoft Token Pre-Sale Website  (Read 21 times)
ContentWriter (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 11

I report crypto news and write gambling articles

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2024, 04:26:57 PM

What happened::
This site claims to originate from Microsoft. As far as I know, if MS is selling a token, it'd be international news:

Microsoft Token
Empowering the Future of Digital Transactions
Designed for efficiency and reliability, our token integrates seamlessly with your everyday activities, providing unmatched security and ease of use. Whether you're making purchases, managing investments, or exploring new financial opportunities, Microsoft Token offers a cutting-edge solution tailored to your digital lifestyle.Microsoft Token
Empowering the Future of Digital Transactions
Designed for efficiency and reliability, our token integrates seamlessly with your everyday activities, providing unmatched security and ease of use. Whether you're making purchases, managing investments, or exploring new financial opportunities, Microsoft Token offers a cutting-edge solution tailored to your digital lifestyle.

Scammers Profile Link: NA

Reference Link: https://mstoken.info/

Amount Scammed: NA

Payment Method: Crypto

Proof of Payment:

I have 400+ potential crypto news sources. Hire me to boost your news site's growth.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: