Bitcoin Forum
August 06, 2024, 07:21:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Last New Solution Is The Natural Resources Certificate Paper Currency  (Read 31 times)
WinningJoy (OP)

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2024, 04:15:20 AM

The Last New Solution Is The Natural Resources Certificate Paper Currency

If you don’t like the digital oil, gas then how about a new oil certificate paper, gas certificate paper ?

What are they ?
They are the new natural resources certificate paper that based on the real reserve amount of any desired resources such as oil, gas, gold, silver, diamond.

Example:
The OPEC+ nation such as Russia, Saudi Arabia or United States want to sell their oil, gas to the market/to other nation then instead of choosing any national fiat currency such as US Dollar, Euro, Yuan, Yen, Rupee, etc., they now instead will only accept oil certificate paper, gas certificate paper.

How the oil certificate paper, gas certificate paper being issued ?
It will based on the real amount of oil, gas in the reserve area in each nation.

Who will own that new certificate paper ?
That is a very tough question.
In normal understanding theory then it will owned by the national military and/or government of that zone/area.

Then the first owner can either sell or give it away that oil/gas certificate paper to other entities they want and in the currency/the way they want such as give to smart person with real life achievement or a way to promote your ideology of life.

You can print many amount of oil gas certificate paper and even more than the reserve amount in a smart way.
Of course you can have some public rules such only allow to be used for international transactions and/or only things that related to oil/gas.

That is the best way to end the US Dollar petrol official publicly.

I think that is the final last way to end the current oil, gas currency war.

You should only think and find the solution for the current problem while in the future of next 20 - 50 years or even more, let’s the level mindset in that timeline decide.

Thank You,
Vision Bodhi
davis196

Activity: 3052
Merit: 925

View Profile
July 29, 2024, 11:29:13 AM

The OPEC+ nation such as Russia, Saudi Arabia or United States want to sell their oil, gas to the market/to other nation then instead of choosing any national fiat currency such as US Dollar, Euro, Yuan, Yen, Rupee, etc., they now instead will only accept oil certificate paper, gas certificate paper.

What's the difference between this "oil/gas certificate currency" and the national fiat currencies of the oil selling countries?
I don't see any difference. This so called "certificate" would only make the trading process more complicated.
My oversimplified model looks like oil>money>other goods and services. Adding a certificate to the model would lead to oil>certificate>money>other goods and services. There's no need for such certificates and I'm sure that many countries around the world won't accept them as a real currency.

I think that is the final last way to end the current oil, gas currency war.

There's no oil/gas currency war. What are you talking about? Saudi Arabia has no problem accepting Chinese yuan or other currencies for it's oil.
I think that you are trying to find a solution for a problem, that doesn't exist.

WinningJoy (OP)

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2024, 03:00:50 PM

Low level person will never able understand the big vision from higher level beings !

It is not more complicated trade but it will make the trade more fair, more balance !

Instead of having all the money in the pocket today, why have to do it/have it over a period of time ?

I am not here to explain for low level person with narrow mindset.

A proposal above designed for high level beings/entities !
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: