Bitcoin Forum
October 02, 2024, 07:19:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Avacoin The Next Notcoin??  (Read 123 times)
Phoenixtrader (OP)

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2024, 09:17:04 AM

This year we've seen multiple tap-to-earn games on the Ton Blockchain spring up after Notcoin, and the majority aren't going to plan, with no launch date yet and no snapshot. This has led to some unrest among players in the ecosystem or probably loss of hope in tg tap to earn games..

However, Avacoin seems to be moving in a different direction. They've transformed from a simple clicker into a comprehensive marketplace for mini apps on Telegram. What started as a virtual game, where players earn Ava Gold, is turning into something more and has planned listings already  https://x.com/avagoldcoin/status/1817421293966295441?t=NoJHPkR4WDwsHDI3usp7Uw&s=19

Are you all playing the game? What's your opinion about it, and do you think Avacoin (AVCN) is the next Not?

https://avacoin.gitbook.io/avacoin
betswift
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 29, 2024, 09:59:42 AM

This year we've seen multiple tap-to-earn games on the Ton Blockchain spring up after Notcoin, and the majority aren't going to plan, with no launch date yet and no snapshot. This has led to some unrest among players in the ecosystem or probably loss of hope in tg tap to earn games..

However, Avacoin seems to be moving in a different direction. They've transformed from a simple clicker into a comprehensive marketplace for mini apps on Telegram. What started as a virtual game, where players earn Ava Gold, is turning into something more and has planned listings already  https://x.com/avagoldcoin/status/1817421293966295441?t=NoJHPkR4WDwsHDI3usp7Uw&s=19

Are you all playing the game? What's your opinion about it, and do you think Avacoin (AVCN) is the next Not?

Thanks for the heads up! The tokenomics of the project seem to be not that bad, however, only time will tell how the allocation will go through. The idea doesn't seem bad, all the games would be in one place. I only didn't see anything about the vesting though.

Iamcrypticguy

Activity: 448
Merit: 7

Navigating the Crypto world & Holding BGB Along..

View Profile
July 30, 2024, 09:10:02 AM

Thanks for the heads up! The tokenomics of the project seem to be not that bad, however, only time will tell how the allocation will go through. The idea doesn't seem bad, all the games would be in one place. I only didn't see anything about the vesting though.

Avacoin seem serious. They're launching today. When other tap to earn projects are dragging their feet, their acting fast. Claim is tab is live. How much did you get? You can also double your rewards with this.
Phoenixtrader (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2024, 08:05:05 PM

That's true mate. Let's see. Volumes are picking up though. I found this as an avenue to get AVACN without trading. AVACN community bonus. You may want to to check it out .
betswift
Copper Member

View Profile
August 02, 2024, 07:16:22 AM

That's true mate. Let's see. Volumes are picking up though. I found this as an avenue to get AVACN without trading. AVACN community bonus. You may want to to check it out .

Is there a whitelist for the project, per chance?

Phoenixtrader (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2024, 03:49:48 PM

Is there a whitelist for the project, per chance?

I don't think so. It's a tap to earn projects and airdrop were distributed to users
bangjoe

Activity: 1568
Merit: 735

View Profile
August 02, 2024, 08:42:20 PM

I don't see any interest in avacoin, and I don't play it for the airdrops, maybe you can explain how avacoin works and how their project is in development and what the purpose of this project is, your arguments will be much more interesting to hear.

There will be nothing to match the hype and magnitude of Notcoin airdrops, they have huge funding to share with their participants, so in my opinion avacoin is not the next Notcoin, and there is no potential at all in my eyes.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Mustang Shelby

Activity: 812
Merit: 639

View Profile
August 03, 2024, 08:18:48 AM

I don't see any interest in avacoin, and I don't play it for the airdrops, maybe you can explain how avacoin works and how their project is in development and what the purpose of this project is, your arguments will be much more interesting to hear.

There will be nothing to match the hype and magnitude of Notcoin airdrops, they have huge funding to share with their participants, so in my opinion avacoin is not the next Notcoin, and there is no potential at all in my eyes.
Now every project is presented to people as if it could be the next Notcoin, but most of them are empty. If Avacoin sets such a goal, they should clearly show what they promise and make people believe it. I'm tired of seeing new projects because we can't follow them. I want to see useful projects. I don't have any ideas for Avacoin right now.

█████████████████████████
████████▀▀████▀▀█▀▀██████
█████▀████▄▄▄▄████████
███▀███▄███████████████
██▀█████████████████████
██▄███████████████▀▀▄▄███
███▄███▀████████▀███▄████
█████▄████▀▀▀▀████▄██████
████████▄▄████▄▄█████████

BitList 
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
REAL-TIME DATA TRACKING
CURATED BY THE COMMUNITY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█

List #kycfree Websites   
Mr. Magkaisa

Activity: 882
Merit: 299

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2024, 08:57:08 AM

-    Their airdrops are only applicable to new users on Bitget apps. I'm just not sure if my understanding is correct that when you invest in or hold Avacn, you have 5% of the Avacn you bought for each day that passes, correct?

Then, instead of participating in their airdrops, I would rather buy avacn, hold it for a short period of time, and observe the development they will do in the future.
This is the only best thing I can rather do for now.

███████▄▄██████▄▄█████████████▄▄▄▄
████▄██████████████▄▄███▄▀░▄████████▄
██▄███████
▀▀▀▀████████▄▀░▄████████████
▄█████▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄░▀▀████████▀████▀████
▄█████
░▀████████████▀██████▀█████████
█████
██████████████▄░█████▄▄███▄████
██████████████████▄▀▄████▀████████████▀
█████▄███████████▄▀▄████▀▀██████▀▀▄
▀█████▄████████▄▀░▄████████▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
██████▄▄█████▄▄██████▀
█████████████████████▀
███▀▀██████████████▀▀
██████▀▀████████▀▀
Earn Real Rewards in
an Epic NFT Card Game
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████

BUY NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
bangjoe

View Profile
August 04, 2024, 08:19:34 AM

Now every project is presented to people as if it could be the next Notcoin, but most of them are empty. If Avacoin sets such a goal, they should clearly show what they promise and make people believe it. I'm tired of seeing new projects because we can't follow them. I want to see useful projects. I don't have any ideas for Avacoin right now.
even when I check a little deeper they don't have a website about their project clearly, on their X profile it looks like a joke, indeed today there are a lot of tap-tap project developments in telegram, but unfortunately it will not have the same fate as Notcoin, it is a special project that is directly supported by the owner of telegram with a fairly expensive fee to finance it so that it provides large rewards to those who follow it.

However, I am also quite certain that there will not be people with the same project as Notcoin this year, seeing that avacoin itself does not yet have clear project fundamentals to be considered in an assessment.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Mustang Shelby

Activity: 812
Merit: 639

View Profile
August 04, 2024, 08:57:31 AM

even when I check a little deeper they don't have a website about their project clearly, on their X profile it looks like a joke, indeed today there are a lot of tap-tap project developments in telegram, but unfortunately it will not have the same fate as Notcoin, it is a special project that is directly supported by the owner of telegram with a fairly expensive fee to finance it so that it provides large rewards to those who follow it.

However, I am also quite certain that there will not be people with the same project as Notcoin this year, seeing that avacoin itself does not yet have clear project fundamentals to be considered in an assessment.
I don't think there will be a tap-tap game as popular as Notcoin. As you know, the first projects in this sector are taking important steps. Notcoin was also the first project and made serious profits. Others who saw this produced good copies. When Notcoin profits were shilled by crypto phenomena in X, everyone suddenly turned to telegram games. There is a great interest right now, but when it is understood that these are games that have been played for a long time and do not serve any purpose, these will gradually come to an end.

████████▀▀████▀▀█▀▀██████
█████▀████▄▄▄▄████████
███▀███▄███████████████
██▀█████████████████████
██▄███████████████▀▀▄▄███
███▄███▀████████▀███▄████
█████▄████▀▀▀▀████▄██████
████████▄▄████▄▄█████████

BitList 
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
REAL-TIME DATA TRACKING
CURATED BY THE COMMUNITY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█

List #kycfree Websites   
bangjoe

View Profile
August 04, 2024, 09:35:44 AM

I don't think there will be a tap-tap game as popular as Notcoin. As you know, the first projects in this sector are taking important steps. Notcoin was also the first project and made serious profits. Others who saw this produced good copies. When Notcoin profits were shilled by crypto phenomena in X, everyone suddenly turned to telegram games. There is a great interest right now, but when it is understood that these are games that have been played for a long time and do not serve any purpose, these will gradually come to an end.
Speaking of Notcoin's popularity, it is inferior to Hamster Combat in my opinion, they are much crazier in popularity among games on telegram, the game is much more popular judging by the number of users who enter the game, but if you look at how profitable it is it has not been seen, and their launch is always delayed and delayed, and even some analysts say that they are a scam, and those who follow this airdrop will not have the same fate as Notcoin participants except those who have very high referrals.

Moreover, Avacoin is not well known and still new, while their project is not so clear in its goals.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
gunhell16

Activity: 1834
Merit: 516

View Profile
August 04, 2024, 10:42:13 AM

Speaking of Notcoin's popularity, it is inferior to Hamster Combat in my opinion, they are much crazier in popularity among games on telegram, the game is much more popular judging by the number of users who enter the game, but if you look at how profitable it is it has not been seen, and their launch is always delayed and delayed, and even some analysts say that they are a scam, and those who follow this airdrop will not have the same fate as Notcoin participants except those who have very high referrals.

Moreover, Avacoin is not well known and still new, while their project is not so clear in its goals.

You have a point in what you say; apart from the fact that it is still very fresh in the industry of the crypto space, its volume in the market is not that big. Although, in fairness to other tap games, at least this one is actually listed on one of the top-listed exchanges in this business field.

Then he is in the low-cap category, so I can say that you can somehow take a risk if you invest here; it's just that there is still a real risk, so invest at your own risk as an investor.

Duelbits 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██
TRY OUR UNIQUE GAMES!
    ◥ DICE  ◥ MINES  ◥ PLINKO  ◥ DUEL POKER  ◥ DICE DUELS   
█▀▀

█▄▄

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 KENONEW 

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
10,000x

MULTIPLIER
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██

NEARLY
UP TO
50%
REWARDS
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██
[/tabl
betswift
Copper Member

View Profile
August 06, 2024, 10:24:05 AM

You have a point in what you say; apart from the fact that it is still very fresh in the industry of the crypto space, its volume in the market is not that big. Although, in fairness to other tap games, at least this one is actually listed on one of the top-listed exchanges in this business field.

Then he is in the low-cap category, so I can say that you can somehow take a risk if you invest here; it's just that there is still a real risk, so invest at your own risk as an investor.

That's good that it's listed, however, it doesn't mean it will bring profit. I too was in the game that was listed on OKX (the Chain game), but it didn't deliver in terms of making its community happy with the efforts that were put into it. I didn't analyze Avacoin that much (mainly because I have less time for that activity), but I hope it will deliver for everybody involved. Risks, as well as rewards, are here, and they will stay Wink

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: