Bitcoin Forum
August 10, 2024, 03:31:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What things to check when it comes to DYOR  (Read 407 times)
GbitG

Activity: 854
Merit: 363

stead.builders

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2024, 09:32:24 PM

The word DYOR always sounds strange to newbies in crypto as they have no idea atall were to start even with their google search engines.
DYOR is just an abbreviation of Do Your Own Research. Usually, it is used for Disclaimers like This work has to be done based on your own research. Because you will not be responsible for doing this work, so you are being warned as a disclimer that the Crypto industry has a very volatile existence, so act according to your research.

What sites could be best for this and what the first 5 qualities to watch in a coins project when Doing your own research?
you can share your thoughts on this to enlighten some of us here.
According to me, if a new one wants to know how a new project is deep dug under DYOR, i.e. how the project is explored according to one's research. So I think there are two sites that can make it very easy for a newbie to study a project, among which CMC and CoinGecko are the top. where all the data regarding the project can be easily observed.

Generally, the following points must be taken into consideration in order to proceed with a project. 

White paper: Reading out the white paper means why and for what purpose this project has been created. 
Project Developer: How are the people who have launched the project?
Exchange listing: This point should also be seen in terms of which exchanges this coin is going to be listed, whether it is a good exchange or not. 
Market Data: It should take into account all the data that is market related like 24-hour volume, price scale i.e. ATH, ATL etc.

So these are some points that I think every newbie needs to study for a project.

DYOR !

█████████▄▄▄████▄█▄
███████▄█████▄▄█████▄
████████▀███▀░░▀██████▄
█████████▀███████▀██████
░░▄█▄████▄██▄██████▀███
▄█████▄█████▄████████
▀███▀░░▀██████▄███▄██▄
██████████▀█████░░██████▄
░░███▄██████▀██████▀███▀
██████▄███████▄█████
██▀██████▄░░▄███▄