Bitcoin Forum
August 07, 2024, 02:21:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you still excited about Bitcoin or has it reached its pinnacle?  (Read 532 times)
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1226

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
August 06, 2024, 10:53:39 PM

Crypto has changed the world and there's no doubt even world leaders like Donald Trump just mentioned its importance.
Yeah, crypto has surely changed the world view on finance and has compassed that too. This paradigm shift has brought so many positive vibes with it to the point that anyone who wants to stay woke now or remain relevant talks about it. That's what Trump is doing as a smart dude.

However, do you feel Bitcoin still creates excitement or are we beyond that pinnacle where it's no longer something to be so excited about?
The excitement is unparalleled, especially at a time like this with the ambiance of an incoming bull circle getting to its peak next year. From all indications, the proper excitement hasn't even been ignited. I think we will get to that heightened excitement phase when Bitcoin spikes to $100k+. That will surely get jaws dropping to the point of onboarding fresh users and fans in the crypto space. For me, I became excited in this circle late last year and it will remain that way with me till the first quarters of 2025.

Before you boast of your material acquisition, take a stroll to a morgue and there you will find those who were once better than you're. Only fools think they've it all. Stay humble 🤔
[/color]
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: