Bitcoin Forum
September 11, 2024, 08:17:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: So dollar collapse ?  (Read 665 times)
khiholangkang

Activity: 2142
Merit: 598

View Profile
August 26, 2024, 07:34:07 AM

I would like to see the dollar collapse, as well as all other fiat currencies.

As if crypto is clean as baby's behind.
It won't happen, a quite large % or crypto lover hate FIAT, forgetting that Crypto without FIAT would not even exist.
Bitcoin was created to enable value transfers from P to P. Not to replace FIAT.   
Indeed, it is difficult for us to eliminate fiat easily in terms of value and others, because FIAT is the current benchmark value with all its mechanisms still very much needed, and it is unlikely that it will happen in a few years, the fact is that we in this world still do not receive a stable internet network to all corners of the world, and people who understand crypto are only a small part of the entire human population in the world today.

I think that crypto may be difficult to accept but Blockchain technology may be accepted faster than the cryptocurrency, because some countries also have sovereignty in speaking finance, although it can be revised and re-deliberated, but human resources in accepting a new financial system takes time.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
DrBeer
Legendary

Activity: 3892
Merit: 2093

Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2024, 09:37:40 AM

When dollar collapse ?
I keep seeing on Youtube and from experts the dooms day for USA and dollar ?
Actually dollar collapse means weak dollar and its not bad thing it means lower rates of fed so it's good for economic boost.
But i ask when the dollar colllapse lol? They keep telling us how bad is the dollar and so much doom and gloom.
So are we really see dollar collapse ? And when ? 
It's grazy how much everybody talking about end of usa and dollar...it sounds funny also.

I was born in the time of the USSR Smiley
Since my childhood before the collapse of this anti-human education I heard “the dollar is worthless, the collapse of the dollar is inevitable, tomorrow the dollar will collapse,...” and so on mental perversions Smiley

The USSR collapsed, the Warsaw Pact alliance collapsed. The economies of countries that set the destruction of the dollar as the goal of their lives, and at the cost of the lives of their citizens, are collapsing. But... The dollar, with all the nuances continues to live and is considered a demanded currency. By the way, all totalitarian rulers “fighting the USA” keep their savings in the dollar Smiley
This is from practice.
Now a question from theory - have you calculated what will happen to the world economy in the “collapse of the dollar” ?  Do you really dream about it ?  Honestly ?

It cannot be denied that the USD is still very strong and it is difficult for any currency to usurp its throne in the near future. But have you ever learned about the history of world currencies and how many currencies dominated the world before the USD dominated the world? If I remember correctly, before USD, we had 5 different kings who took turns ruling before USD appeared. That shows us that nothing lasts forever and USD is no exception. Maybe it won't happen in our time, but certainly in the future, history will repeat itself again, the USD will be surpassed by another currency.

Like bitcoin, no government ever thought the world would have a decentralized currency created that was not controlled by them. But what now? They have to accept the fact that things they thought would never happen are happening. Don't claim anything in the future when you are not from the future.

I recommend studying the financial system of the world, from about the 15th-16th centuries. The conclusion will be unexpected - there were no GLOBAL UNIVERSAL mechanisms of value assessment before the dollar. In monetary form. There was gold. But gold is a specific measure of price and settlement, so the dollar took its place. Yes, the U.S. was smarter, more cunning and more nimble than others.  I have already said many times - to replace the dollar, a country must appear on the world stage, which will prove its superiority for decades, will have the largest economy, will be a technological leader, will have the most powerful army and armaments, and many other indicators. I do not see any such contenders even on the horizon. If you know one - let's discuss ? Smiley

..cryptomus..   

lllllllllllllllllll CRYPTO
PAYMENT GATEWAY
▄█▀▀██▄░░░▄█████▄░░░▄▀████▄
██░▀▄██░░░██▄░▄██░░░██▄▀▀▀█
██░▀▄██░░░███▄███░░░███░░▄█
▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▄██░░░██▀░▀██░░░██▀▀▀▀█
██▀▄███░░░██░░░██░░░█▄███░█
▀█▄▄▄█▀░░░▀██▄██▀░░░▀█▄▄▄█▀

▄█████▄░░░▄█▀▀██▄░░░▄█████▄
█▀░█░▀█░░░█░▀░▀▀█░░░██▄░▄██
█▄█▄█▄█░░░███░▀▄█░░░███▄███
ACCEPT
CRYPTO
PAYMENTS
..GET STARTED..
DrBeer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2024, 02:33:12 PM

As long as there is power, greed, corruption, and other “peculiarities of man”, monetary systems will always remain centralized. The reason is banal - money is power. No one will give up power.

You probably think that soon many countries will launch CBDC ? Well, I have to disappoint you very much ! CBDC is an evil that many people do not realize yet. It will be disproportionately worse than what we have now..... Probably not everyone realizes what CBDC really is.
I agree with this 100% without a doubt. CBDC will be insanely terrible at the hands of wrong people, we are going to end up seeing people face so much problems and that is going to end up with issues for them. I think it is going to end up being something that will be very tough if we keep getting crazier results, it has to be very careful project.

I believe that we are going to see a result with CBDC which will be even more corrupt by the officials, and at that point I feel like it might actually be more open to public as well, which will make us go mad even more. I can't believe that people have a belief that it will fix everything, nothing can fix it because politics is simple, if my guy is doing crimes then I support him, if the other guy is doing something decent I still don't support him, that's politics, so both sides will ALWAYS find people who will support them no matter what crime they do, and CBDC will not fix anything about that part at all.

CBDC will just solve the problems, really the problems of total control by the government Smiley  With fiat money or cryptocurrency - it is difficult or costly to do this. And CBDC model makes ALL transactions transparent, and gives full control over your every cent, and for any action - both to track and block or forcibly withdraw YOUR money. Or to mark the money on the wallet, and then to track all your transactions, to reveal financial and other connections.

And with a decentralized financial system, without control - no government will accept, which is why the adoption of bitcoin as a means of mutual settlements - is more of an exception than a practice. Just remember one fact - Money is power, and power must control money. That is why there will never be decentralized financial systems in the modern world.

..cryptomus..   

PAYMENT GATEWAY

█▀░█░▀█░░░█░▀░▀▀█░░░██▄░▄██
█▄█▄█▄█░░░███░▀▄█░░░███▄███
ACCEPT
CRYPTO
PAYMENTS
..GET STARTED..
kro55

Activity: 1736
Merit: 302

Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses

View Profile
August 27, 2024, 03:51:37 AM

snip

I recommend studying the financial system of the world, from about the 15th-16th centuries. The conclusion will be unexpected - there were no GLOBAL UNIVERSAL mechanisms of value assessment before the dollar. In monetary form. There was gold. But gold is a specific measure of price and settlement, so the dollar took its place. Yes, the U.S. was smarter, more cunning and more nimble than others.  I have already said many times - to replace the dollar, a country must appear on the world stage, which will prove its superiority for decades, will have the largest economy, will be a technological leader, will have the most powerful army and armaments, and many other indicators. I do not see any such contenders even on the horizon. If you know one - let's discuss ? Smiley

You don't see and so far there is no country that can compete and threaten the leading position of the United States, that doesn't mean that country will never appear in the future. As I said, it may not happen in our time but in the future it is very difficult to say. You, me or anyone will not be able to know anything in the future.

But there is one immutable rule that nothing can last forever and history will repeat itself at some point. Before the United States came into being, there were five other nations that took turns ruling the world, and before those five empires, we had other empires that ruled the world. Our world is thousands of years old and has gone through many different periods of domination. So the idea that the US will dominate the world forever is just an idea of ​​people who are too crazy about the US and do not want to accept the fact that the world changes and develops.

Source: Internet

Before 1400, before Portugal dominated the world and ushered in the era of the rise of Europe, who dominated the world? And they certainly thought they would never be defeated.

▄▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
▄██████████  ███████████████▄
████████▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
███████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████
███████   ███████████████████
███████▄              ▀██████
████████████████████   ██████
██████   ▀██████████   ██████
███████▄              ▄██████
▀███████████████  ██████████▀
▀█████████████████████████▀
▀▀▀█████████████████▀▀▀
W E I S S
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███▀▀░▄▄▄▄▄░▀▀███▄
▄██▀░▄▄█████████▄▄░▀██▄
▄██░▄█████░░████████▄░▀██
▄██░░███▀░░░░░░░░░▀███░░██▄
██░░████░░▀██████▄▄████░░██
██░░█████▄▄░░░░░░░▀████░░██
██▄░▀███░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░███▀░▄██
██▄░▀███▄▄▄▄▄░░▄▄███▀░▄██
██▄░░▀██████▄▄███▀░░▄██
▀███▄░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
PLAY2EARN
HOLD2EARN

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄
▀▀▀█

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
doomloop

Activity: 2408
Merit: 584

View Profile
August 27, 2024, 05:18:22 PM

Dollar will not collapse in future because PM of America is taking the step for digital currency and he will take action for the stability of dollar. Dollar will be strong in future because America will trade with foreign countries and it will import it's products and after that dollar value will increase and we will see the pump in dollar price. After the COVID 19 every country is effected . In many countries dollar has great value and in few countries they don't give the value to dollar and they  use their own currency. America is dictator and has weapons and modern machinary and that's why it is dominant on World.
Mate, try to understand few things then give reply because it's important for the understanding of other members as well we have no PM in America so he is doing nothing for having anything about stability of the USA dollar and as we are having changes around us surely we will have good and positive changes which are essential for us in recent time we are having too many blocks and other related things for creating challenges to the USA and Dollar, but I have strong feeling it's not going to work because still main superpower is USA, and they are having strong allies which are giving good support for keeping things on track.

Until we have corruption crimes and other things related to instability humans we will have strong hold of this Dollar because they will do everything for the stability and keep power for this because they are having right for doing things like these.

DrBeer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2024, 06:29:26 PM

snip

I recommend studying the financial system of the world, from about the 15th-16th centuries. The conclusion will be unexpected - there were no GLOBAL UNIVERSAL mechanisms of value assessment before the dollar. In monetary form. There was gold. But gold is a specific measure of price and settlement, so the dollar took its place. Yes, the U.S. was smarter, more cunning and more nimble than others.  I have already said many times - to replace the dollar, a country must appear on the world stage, which will prove its superiority for decades, will have the largest economy, will be a technological leader, will have the most powerful army and armaments, and many other indicators. I do not see any such contenders even on the horizon. If you know one - let's discuss ? Smiley

You don't see and so far there is no country that can compete and threaten the leading position of the United States, that doesn't mean that country will never appear in the future. As I said, it may not happen in our time but in the future it is very difficult to say. You, me or anyone will not be able to know anything in the future.

But there is one immutable rule that nothing can last forever and history will repeat itself at some point. Before the United States came into being, there were five other nations that took turns ruling the world, and before those five empires, we had other empires that ruled the world. Our world is thousands of years old and has gone through many different periods of domination. So the idea that the US will dominate the world forever is just an idea of ​​people who are too crazy about the US and do not want to accept the fact that the world changes and develops.

Source: Internet

Before 1400, before Portugal dominated the world and ushered in the era of the rise of Europe, who dominated the world? And they certainly thought they would never be defeated.

You initially laid the error, and taking it as a basis and generated other errors, which is expected. Britain did NOT rule the world, it was an empire. Empire implies seizure of foreign territories and building zones of influence, where you can build “copycat” colonies, with convenient and familiar laws, monopolization of resources and industry, etc.
France, Netherlands, Spain, Portugal were also colonists.
But name - whose currency among those listed by you became the INTERNATIONAL measure of value ? The Gulnad? The Franks? Thalers or Florins?  None of these currencies were what the dollar is ! They could be used only in colonies and some countries that were loyal to the colonizer country. Tell me how for example for guilders could buy goods in Japan ? Smiley  I will even help you - through another asset to estimate the value - GOLD !
No one is talking about forever. We are talking about the OBEDIENCE and acceptance of this monetary unit by the majority, even with all its shortcomings and peculiarities.  And as I wrote - there will be a replacement only in case of appearance of a country (or union) which will be as trusted as the USA, and it (country or union) will have the same indicators of trust, strength, and capabilities.  And there will probably be a replacement at some point, but BEFORE and in the short term, nothing like that is in sight. If I am wrong - name such a country/union ? Only with arguments, of course, please Smiley

..cryptomus..   

PAYMENT GATEWAY