Bitcoin Forum
September 14, 2024, 10:21:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LandDAO - Your Gateway to Tokenized Land Ownership  (Read 204 times)
wwzsocki (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1730

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2024, 08:52:49 PM
Last edit: August 07, 2024, 12:24:29 AM by wwzsocki

Posted on LandDAO Team request, I am not directly affiliated, please always DYOR

wwzsocki (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1730

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2024, 08:53:03 PM

Reserved for updates

Goosebit.com

Activity: 302
Merit: 130

View Profile
September 11, 2024, 01:03:09 PM

RWA is one of the things that makes me feel bullish this year. I’m following a few RWA projects. Maybe LandDAO could collaborate with Unlockd. It’s kind of like liquidity providers for RWAs.

I’m interested in LandDAO, correct me if I’m wrong, so LandDAO gathers funds from members to buy land that will then be tokenized as NFTs and given to the members involved, right? Are there any other benefits offered to NFT holders, or is it just about capital gains?

Let’s say I join the fundraising and hold some land-backed NFTs. Can I actually get the land behind my NFT? For example, I own some NFTs of land in Ghana, but I want to own the land for real. Is that possible? And what about the legal permits for ownership, especially for someone who's not a Ghana citizen? Sorry for asking so many questions, but I’m really interested in RWA.
Princess6719

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2024, 02:11:57 PM
Last edit: September 11, 2024, 05:49:49 PM by Princess6719

I don't know if I've seen a project like this before.  It's a decentralized platform that uses blockchain to tokenize real land into tradable tokens. This could be huge for the crypto world. Now, anyone can buy or sell land anywhere in the world without leaving home. Looks like a game-changer!!
Joy_learns_crypto

Activity: 34
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 11, 2024, 03:42:22 PM

I have to commend Land DAO for this massive innovation, it's really hell buying lands especially in Africa with the traditional methods, the process is hectic and not transparent, there are cases where you can be giving fake documents and receipt, but with the blockchain technology, things are transparent and secured.

Although I have some few questions.

It's said that if you purchase a land you would be giving tokens, where are this token stored? And does this token rise according to increase in price of the purchase land or on the growth of Land DAO as a platform?

Question 2, according to what I have read about the project there are two types of land: residential and agriculture farm land. As an individual I am also into agriculture how do I get involved in the agriculture farm land?
Must I have to own a company to be able to invest in the agricultural farm land, it would make sense if individuals can choose which they would want to invest in.
Myleschetty

Activity: 1186
Merit: 78

View Profile
September 11, 2024, 06:05:27 PM

RWA is one of the things that makes me feel bullish this year. I’m following a few RWA projects. Maybe LandDAO could collaborate with Unlockd. It’s kind of like liquidity providers for RWAs.

I’m interested in LandDAO, correct me if I’m wrong, so LandDAO gathers funds from members to buy land that will then be tokenized as NFTs and given to the members involved, right? Are there any other benefits offered to NFT holders, or is it just about capital gains?

Let’s say I join the fundraising and hold some land-backed NFTs. Can I actually get the land behind my NFT? For example, I own some NFTs of land in Ghana, but I want to own the land for real. Is that possible? And what about the legal permits for ownership, especially for someone who's not a Ghana citizen? Sorry for asking so many questions, but I’m really interested in RWA.
You somehow understand the concept of LandDAO, but you misunderstood the concept when you added NFT because the concept of LandDAO is to convert land rights into digital assets on the blockchain. It is just like investing in a virtual diamond, which is represented and managed on a blockchain by a professional organization.
Furthermore, I believe the concept was introduced to create an innovative financial solution in the cryptocurrency ecosystem where the volatility of the market always leads to uncertainty and fluctuations of price, while the LandDAO team also bridges the gap between blockchain technology and traditional/physical assets.

About the gain or benefit, it is just like investing in a BTC ETF where you invest in BTC.

That's what I believe this project is all about based on my findings
crypto mania

Activity: 527
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2024, 07:55:55 PM
Last edit: September 11, 2024, 09:33:23 PM by crypto mania

what about all problems with regulatory approvals? LandDao is not the first project that try to implement blockchain for land ownership but literally all of them failed because of the lack of proper regulations around the world.

I don't share these projects names to not advertise them but i followed few years one of first projects that tried to tokenize buying/selling in pieces properties and until today this can't be done because there is lack of regulations around the world

so before I will dive deeper want to know about getting regulatory approvals in various jurisdictions and if something changed in this topic recently?

EMONEYMAX.NET - BEST SHILL TEAMS AND CHATTERS!!!
- FULL PROOF OF WORK IN REAL TIME - REAL PEOPLE/NO BOTS - WORK 24/7 - FULL VISIBILTY OF COMMENTS ACROSS ALL SOCIAL MEDIA - NO SHADOWBANNS, NO DELETIONS! - FULL REPORTS IN REAL TIME (LINKS AND SCREENS) - SIMPLY WE ARE THE BEST!
Dameritter20

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 11, 2024, 09:22:52 PM

Making property investment more accessible by lowering the upfront cost is a smart move. Plus, the added transparency and security from blockchain could be a game-changer, especially in developing countries where it might drive significant progress.

I’m especially curious about land issues in Ghana, given the stories of land being sold to multiple buyers. LandDao success here could be a big indicator of what’s possible.

I’m excited to see how they might reshape real estate investment. This is definitely something I’m going to keep an eye on!
Lec01

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 12, 2024, 11:32:13 AM

I can confidently say that this is a truly exciting project that has caught my attention! LandDAO has the potential to transform real estate by tokenizing physical land on the blockchain, making it as easy to trade as cryptocurrency. This approach not only simplifies the process but also opens doors for a broader range of people to participate in property ownership, cutting out many of the costs and barriers involved in traditional real estate transactions
Joy_learns_crypto

Activity: 34
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 12, 2024, 12:05:05 PM

I can confidently say that this is a truly exciting project that has caught my attention! LandDAO has the potential to transform real estate by tokenizing physical land on the blockchain, making it as easy to trade as cryptocurrency. This approach not only simplifies the process but also opens doors for a broader range of people to participate in property ownership, cutting out many of the costs and barriers involved in traditional real estate transactions
Not only that this can foster a country's relationship, as citizens from other countries can be able to purchase lands from other countries without any hassles.

I have been trying so hard to get a land from Ghana seeing that there are lots of potential in this country and I would love to key into it, but learning about the process (I mean the traditional way of purchase) I have been discouraged because it's really tedious and i fear if I would have any problems in future.

So LandDAO comes with a good initiative to tackle all my doubts and fears. I would love to see how things play out.
Liamss57

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 12, 2024, 12:08:29 PM

Bussinessmen that are into land buying and selling can now rest and go on vacations as LandDAO is now here to make bridge that makes buying and selling of lands easy. The most promising attribute about LandDAO is the fact that the lands traded on LandDAO are real lands, which therefore allows participants to trade. It’s more like the entire universe of land ownership, buying and selling is about to be changed with LandDAO at the forefront. My journey towards becoming a real estate manager will also be enhanced by this development, as I’m well acquainted with crypto currency and also land related matters. I’m solely going to embark on a new journey for the rest of the year with LandDAO recording each process along the way.
SosSpagetti

Activity: 146
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2024, 03:10:04 PM

Are there any restrictions on which countries can purchase land? Where can I find a list of available lands to buy? Are we on this stage already?

[CryptoMarketingService l The best quality l Real ppl l Avaible 24/7]
─[✅Advertising,Shill✅Moderator,✅Design &more]─
        [emoneymax.net]
crypto mania

Activity: 527
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2024, 06:09:44 PM

Are there any restrictions on which countries can purchase land? Where can I find a list of available lands to buy? Are we on this stage already?

i tried to find more detailed information about LandDao on the website but couldn't, hopefully we will get direct answer here from the team

I see LandDao will be available everywhere and this is great only wonder if this is indeed possible?

as mentioned earlier I followed few similar projects because the idea of tokenizing land or properties speaks to me and I know there is massive potential behind it but regulators around the world are not there yet or at least they weren't some time ago

many other projects struggle from years to get their products to launch because regulations, concessions are required that are still not available today, maybe in some jurisdictions this changed already, let's wait and see if we will receive some answers regarding this topic

EMONEYMAX.NET - BEST SHILL TEAMS AND CHATTERS!!!
- FULL PROOF OF WORK IN REAL TIME - REAL PEOPLE/NO BOTS - WORK 24/7 - FULL VISIBILTY OF COMMENTS ACROSS ALL SOCIAL MEDIA - NO SHADOWBANNS, NO DELETIONS! - FULL REPORTS IN REAL TIME (LINKS AND SCREENS) - SIMPLY WE ARE THE BEST!
JamesArt30

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 13, 2024, 05:29:01 AM

The LandDAO RWA project is, in my opinion, a game-changer for the future of land ownership and investment. As someone who has been intrigued by blockchain technology, I find the idea of tokenizing physical land assets incredibly innovative. Traditionally, investing in real estate requires a significant amount of capital and involves lengthy, bureaucratic processes. However, LandDAO’s approach, fractionalizing land into digital tokens opens the door for more people to access the real estate market, even with smaller investments.

What excites me most is the transparency and security that blockchain brings to land ownership. Knowing that transactions are recorded immutably on the blockchain means I don't have to worry about the murky paperwork or title disputes that can often plague real estate deals. Plus, LandDAO offers quarterly dividends from land value appreciation, making it an attractive way to diversify my portfolio.

For those who want to step into the future of decentralized, global land ownership, LandDAO’s RWA project is something worth exploring. It democratizes land investments and offers a more flexible, efficient way to own and trade real-world assets. I see it as a critical step toward transforming the global property market.
crypto203

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 13, 2024, 06:57:01 AM

A decentralized autonomous organization (DAO) focused on real estate or land-related activities, leveraging blockchain technology for its operations? This is a revolutionary project and possible to make a scratch in the crypto space. Do they plan to conduct an ICO or TGE in major exchanges? what is the tokenomics of $LAND?
LinStar2

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 13, 2024, 09:40:02 AM

I don't know if I've seen a project like this before.  It's a decentralized platform that uses blockchain to tokenize real land into tradable tokens. This could be huge for the crypto world. Now, anyone can buy or sell land anywhere in the world without leaving home. Looks like a game-changer!!
This crypto project for land is interesting. Buying and selling with digital currency just got easier with the launch of something like LandDao.

I thought first this is just virtual like virtual reality lands but when I looked closer it was clear for me that this is real land.

It can be a great platform for both sellers and buyers, it just needs more marketing because I think we all can see big potential in tokenizing land ownership. I will come back here to look and see people selling their lands.

I am excited to see people participating in selling their land on LandDao, looking forward for the product going live. I added this project to my list, check.
AnonymousNumero1

Activity: 51

View Profile
September 13, 2024, 05:33:56 PM

I have never tried to invest in land. How can I be sure they are real, and what wallet can be used for transactions that team recommend?

It's available in different parts of the world and tokenizing land ownership is great idea,  so it caught my attention.
DomoTGP

Activity: 32

View Profile
Today at 06:27:59 AM

So it is RWA?

I have been involved in some RWA projects including Realio Network and Propchain. So how will LandDao going to compete with these RWA projects?
Wakate

Activity: 1106
Merit: 535

fillippone - Winner contest Pizza 2022

View Profile
Today at 07:32:09 AM

I have watched the YouTube video about LandDAO and how one can invest in this project. I have also joined the discord community to understand how the investment could look like but I think I'm still skeptical about the whole thing. I think op or the team need to enlighten us about the whole process and how this project intends to be more successful compared to other similar past projects.

Don't you think acquiring land in countries like Ghana as a non citizen or expatriate can be a bit challenging looking at language barrier, local laws and other factors?

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
SosSpagetti

Activity: 146
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
Today at 09:12:27 AM

I agree with you.
This kind of project has great potential in today's world. Imagine how much easier it would be and the countless opportunities it would open up. Many people could benefit from it. Investors would have an easier way to allocate their money. And people living in areas with land available for investment would also benefit from the rapid growth of their community. I think more people should be aware of this project. Perhaps some regulations might change, and we could see it implemented in reality

[CryptoMarketingService l The best quality l Real ppl l Avaible 24/7]
─[✅Advertising,Shill✅Moderator,✅Design &more]─
        [emoneymax.net]
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: