Bitcoin Forum
October 09, 2024, 11:15:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LandDAO - Your Gateway to Tokenized Land Ownership  (Read 1342 times)
etiyoleetiyola

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2024, 05:51:39 AM

I'm really getting excited about LandDAO because it gives users a real stake in tangible assets like land. It’s incredible how LandDAO opens up a new way to invest in land ownership. As a crypto trader now exploring the real estate space, I see LandDAO as a perfect fit for my investment strategy. The potential for long-term growth in this project is huge. What’s more, it can drive community development and urbanization, all without needing to leave your comfort zone. The investment opportunity here is unmatched, and I’m eager to see how it continues to evolve and reshape the way we think about owning real-world assets through blockchain.
bakki7

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 20, 2024, 01:29:59 PM

I have checked that the RWAs trend will grow massively in this bull market, so I am monitoring the RWA projects these days. After checking your post about LandDAO which seems amazing project to me after learning more about them on their website.

I like the concept of project by LandDAO which could be the hidden gem in the upcoming massive bull season even It has huge potential in long term too.
Liamss57

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 20, 2024, 11:50:27 PM

It’s a beautiful Friday, it’s interesting as LandDAO introduced a feature where tokenized land assets can be traded on LandDAO. This is an important feature for both crypto users and businessmen that are into landownership / real estate. LandDAO doesn’t only generate returns for DAO user but also enhances economic development thus, improving the economic aspect of the country directly bringing about community development in general.
Johann Sebastian Block

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 21, 2024, 12:00:56 AM

It’s a beautiful Friday, it’s interesting as LandDAO introduced a feature where tokenized land assets can be traded on LandDAO. This is an important feature for both crypto users and businessmen that are into landownership / real estate. LandDAO doesn’t only generate returns for DAO user but also enhances economic development thus, improving the economic aspect of the country directly bringing about community development in general.

It is a beautiful Friday! I am thrilled to find this thread. Let's hope this project is around for the long-term, owning land is a long-term dream of mine and if blockchains can make it more realistic, everyone with the same dream is a step closer.
JamesArt30

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 21, 2024, 04:30:28 PM

How does LandDAO plan to implement fractional ownership in areas like Ghana? I’m really interested in investing in plots there, especially since I’ve been to the Kwahu Mountains and see the potential. What specific steps do I need to take to get started, and how can I make sure I'm making a smart investment?
Dameritter20

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 21, 2024, 10:31:37 PM

I am happy to see so many interested in LandDao people here,

when it comes to answers from Team then please use official channels to reach the Team and talk with directly

Discord: https://discord.com/invite/4MntspzqcM

X: https://x.com/landdao_land

also Medium is great source of info: https://medium.com/@landdao_land
I just wanted to suggest that adding a Telegram channel would be a great addition to the current platforms. A lot of people find Telegram easier and more convenient for quick updates and direct communication. It could really help streamline conversations and make it more accessible for the community. What do you think?
MooWho

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 21, 2024, 10:54:41 PM

Fractional ownership sounds amazing!

I searched all 3 pages of the thread and didn't find a single mention of property taxes. Assuming the "team behind the project" helps with that, where does the money come from, how do people know for certain the taxes are being paid every time, etc?

I'm interested in understanding more about how fractional ownership operates on the platform. How does the process work for buying and selling shares of land? Additionally, how are profits from land appreciation distributed, and what are the key steps if a member wants to take physical possession of their share of the land? It would be great to get more details on these aspects! Aside from that, who are the team members running this?
It’s great that you’re looking into how fractional ownership works on LandDAO, there’s a lot of potential here. You buy shares of land via tokenized NFTs, which represent your stake. Buying and selling those shares is straightforward on the platform’s marketplace, allowing you to trade your ownership easily. Profits from land appreciation are distributed to NFT holders based on their share percentage, making it simple to benefit from property value increases. Taking physical possession of your share may require navigating local laws and specific project terms, but it’s possible in some cases. It’s also a good idea to dig into the team behind the project, as their expertise in real estate and blockchain is key to its success.
cryptoquiin

Activity: 131

View Profile
September 22, 2024, 11:32:26 PM

Why hasn’t RWA tokenization exploded yet?

I mean, with growing recognition of blockchain's benefits, I’m curious why adoption for RWA tokenization remains relatively low. Does anyone have insights on the current challenges? How can these barriers be overcome? And with players like LANDDAO emerging, could they help drive greater adoption?
Joy_learns_crypto

Activity: 38
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 23, 2024, 02:48:49 AM

I mean, with growing recognition of blockchain's benefits, I’m curious why adoption for RWA tokenization remains relatively low. Does anyone have insights on the current challenges? How can these barriers be overcome? And with players like LANDDAO emerging, could they help drive greater adoption?
Well I think the RWA (real world assets) is a sector that is still new to many people.

This is the first hurdle this sector has to overcome, but there have already been improvements made comparing the sector to how it was in the past.

RWA tokenization comes with useful utility and LandDAO will try to solve problems of the past. I have assumption that it will explode.

all supporters should spread information about RWA tokenization out to the public to help in adoption.
crypto203

Activity: 59

View Profile
September 23, 2024, 09:33:00 AM

Well I think the RWA (real world assets) is a sector that is still new to many people.

This is the first hurdle this sector has to overcome, but there have already been improvements made comparing the sector to how it was in the past.

RWA tokenization comes with useful utility and LandDAO will try to solve problems of the past. I have assumption that it will explode.

all supporters should spread information about RWA tokenization out to the public to help in adoption.

Yes! RWA is still new to people and this crypto project is still on early stage but people saw potential on this kind of project and possible make a huge impact in the investment industry.  LandDao represents a cutting-edge intersection of blockchain technology with real estate, aiming to make land investment more fluid, accessible, and globally tradable.
Lec01

View Profile
September 23, 2024, 12:53:30 PM

Well from my understanding RWA tokenization has been slow to catch up because of some challenges. Firstly the unclear rules and regulations make it tough to get approval in different countries.

Another thing is, it has also been difficult to legally enforce ownership on the blockchain in the real world since traditional law still apply

On top of that, issues with liquidity and market structure make tokenized assets less attractive. However, with platforms like LANDDAO emerging, these issues could be solved and we might see more adoption soon
Goosebit.com

Activity: 306
Merit: 130

View Profile
September 23, 2024, 06:43:58 PM

I think the problem is with regulation and ownership verification. RWAs are based on blockchain, but we still need third parties to verify them before they can be tokenized. Plus, education is really important. The market is still super speculative and people are into high-risk, high-reward stuff like memecoins. There’s a lot of hype because they see it as a quick way to get rich.

Speaking of RWA, I got this data from CoinGecko. The top 5 countries with the most interest in RWA are dominated by the following:
United States - 14.82%
Indonesia - 10.09%
Türkiye - 8.04%
India - 6.34%
United Kingdom - 5.56%

You can check out the full list at this link:
https://www.coingecko.com/research/publications/rwa-crypto-interest-countries

Also, did you guys realize this project could open new opportunities for lending and borrowing based on land RWAs.
wwzsocki (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1731

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2024, 07:25:59 PM

I have forwarded all questions from this thread to the LandDao Team, hopefully we will receive some answers soon.

Please keep the discussion going and if there are any other questions i will gather them and forward frequently.

As always if you want to contact LandDao Team directly I advise to use their official Discord group: https://t.co/IrpnJoLzwj

bakki7

View Profile
September 24, 2024, 01:29:11 PM

I have seen LandDAO looks a great initiative in tokenizing the land ownership, the concept is pretty unique and will definitely sustain in the market. I just want to know how LandDAO tokenization works and what kind of land we can tokenize here? does it work for both private and commercial lands?
Myleschetty

Activity: 1191
Merit: 78

View Profile
September 24, 2024, 03:47:21 PM

The "token = real-life stuff" idea is exciting, but several roadblocks are slowing adoption. Regulatory uncertainty, complex legal frameworks, lack of standardization, and technical challenges make investors hesitant. It’s like playing a game with unclear rules—most are waiting for clarity.

However, with projects like LANDDAO emerging, RWAs could gain traction as the market matures and regulation catches up. It’s still early days, but the potential is huge.
The real-world tokenization experience is the issue you listed, which is what always happens to every innovative concept. Still, according to my findings, the real-world tokenization adoption was not slow for the market to have reached a market cap of $7.67 Billion, as we speak, while the first project in the space was introduced in the 2000s.

I think the major thing that makes it look like there's slowed adoption of real-world assets is that most crypto enthusiasts lack an understanding of the benefits and the important role played by real-world tokenized projects. However, it is nice to see projects like LandDAO, which will change everything and also improve the betterment of real-world asset (RWA) tokenization.
Solah_qt

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 24, 2024, 05:47:08 PM

With BlackRock joining forces with Grayscale, is this the start of crypto going mainstream or just another Wall Street takeover? Every day seems to bring a new "innovation" in the space. While growth is exciting, I worry that the original spirit of decentralization in crypto might be fading. Maybe projects like LANDDAO, focusing on real-world assets, can help keep that vision alive as big players step in.
Princess6719

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 24, 2024, 11:11:31 PM

What is the Land Acquisition on LandDAO like, I’m now fully going into the land ownership business and I feel the introduction of LandDAO can play a key role in my new business line. I also need more understanding on the Community-Driven Governance of LandDAO and how it tends to make life easy for users.
Cryptochief78

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 25, 2024, 04:53:22 PM

I’m now more interested in finding out how LandDAO pools funds from its members, as it aims to purchase large acreages of land in targeted regions. Utilizing LandDAO seems to be a good decision as I continue to do my research on LandDAO. So far, so good, I have heard good reviews on LandDAO, and I’m now ready to explore for myself.
LinStar2

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 25, 2024, 06:02:17 PM

I’m now more interested in finding out how LandDAO pools funds from its members, as it aims to purchase large acreages of land in targeted regions. Utilizing LandDAO seems to be a good decision as I continue to do my research on LandDAO. So far, so good, I have heard good reviews on LandDAO, and I’m now ready to explore for myself.
You are right, and exploration is one way to further expand our understanding, especially of land ownership and land investment. Through Landao, it will greatly help those of us who love to invest in Land. This is an opportunity to expand our property.

Besides that. Have you thought of investing land in Landao in the future?
Wakate

Activity: 1134
Merit: 535

fillippone - Winner contest Pizza 2022

View Profile
September 25, 2024, 06:05:48 PM

I think the problem is with regulation and ownership verification. RWAs are based on blockchain, but we still need third parties to verify them before they can be tokenized. Plus, education is really important. The market is still super speculative and people are into high-risk, high-reward stuff like memecoins. There’s a lot of hype because they see it as a quick way to get rich.

Speaking of RWA, I got this data from CoinGecko. The top 5 countries with the most interest in RWA are dominated by the following:
United States - 14.82%
Indonesia - 10.09%
Türkiye - 8.04%
India - 6.34%
United Kingdom - 5.56%

You can check out the full list at this link:
https://www.coingecko.com/research/publications/rwa-crypto-interest-countries

Also, did you guys realize this project could open new opportunities for lending and borrowing based on land RWAs.
The regulation of real world assets are crucial to enhance continuous adoption and relinquish the attempt of fake tokenizations that are not available on the blockchain. Their has been records of fake devs and team claiming to have tokens that are integrated to real world assets making it  looks real with so many promises for investors when such tokenization does not exist or have insufficient data to prove the existence on the blockchain.

I am looking forward to learn more about LandDAO and how the team intend to award the community especially for the early investors.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███