Bitcoin Forum
October 09, 2024, 09:21:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LandDAO - Your Gateway to Tokenized Land Ownership  (Read 1342 times)
wwzsocki (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1731

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2024, 02:18:26 PM

...The regulation of real world assets are crucial to enhance continuous adoption and relinquish the attempt of fake tokenizations that are not available on the blockchain. Their has been records of fake devs and team claiming to have tokens that are integrated to real world assets making it  looks real with so many promises for investors when such tokenization does not exist or have insufficient data to prove the existence on the blockchain.

I am looking forward to learn more about LandDAO and how the team intend to award the community especially for the early investors.

hopefully we will get answers from LandDao Team about this

if somebody can't wait i advise to use official Discord channel to talk there with Team directly

here Discord official LandDao server invite link: https://t.co/IrpnJoLzwj

Johnlomape

Activity: 37
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 26, 2024, 10:40:14 PM

I’m now more interested in finding out how LandDAO pools funds from its members, as it aims to purchase large acreages of land in targeted regions.
Procuring a land is a good move by LandDAO, expanding the business atmosphere and attracting more investors to key in while expecting substantial return on investments. Every investor ought to be certain about where their investment is going and how the returns will look like in the future. Real estate businesses can be highly profitable, accumulating landed properties in well suitable environments where they can yield much profits within a limited time.

Utilizing LandDAO seems to be a good decision as I continue to do my research on LandDAO. So far, so good, I have heard good reviews on LandDAO, and I’m now ready to explore for myself.

Doing research is a good way to know whether a project can be profitable over a certain period of time when funds are invested in it. You might not know some of the benefits that are associated with LandDAO until you join the community
Dameritter20

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2024, 11:21:29 PM

I have seen LandDAO looks a great initiative in tokenizing the land ownership, the concept is pretty unique and will definitely sustain in the market. I just want to know how LandDAO tokenization works and what kind of land we can tokenize here? does it work for both private and commercial lands?
That’s one heck of a good question I didn’t really take that into consideration. Very important question. A residential land, Agric or commercial always tend to have very different values. This question kinda reminds you of the nuances involved in stuff like this. 😉
Lec01

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 27, 2024, 11:32:50 AM

I’m now more interested in finding out how LandDAO pools funds from its members, as it aims to purchase large acreages of land in targeted regions. Utilizing LandDAO seems to be a good decision as I continue to do my research on LandDAO. So far, so good, I have heard good reviews on LandDAO, and I’m now ready to explore for myself.
It’s awesome that you’re looking more into landDAO at the perfect time. I can say that the concept of pooling funds to purchase large plots of land sounds like a really solid approach. Glad the reviews have been good, I’ve not seen any negative comments so far. Exploring it firsthand will give you the picture and seems like the next best move! You should keep us posted on how it goes.
SosSpagetti

Activity: 148
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2024, 05:55:41 PM

Speaking of RWA, I got this data from CoinGecko. The top 5 countries with the most interest in RWA are dominated by the following:
United States - 14.82%
Indonesia - 10.09%
Türkiye - 8.04%
India - 6.34%
United Kingdom - 5.56%

I believe that these data show how much space a project such as LandDAO still has on the market. If all legal issues can be resolved and we will be able to use all the assumptions of the project, it will be a breakthrough in investing.
I can't wait for it.

[CryptoMarketingService l The best quality l Real ppl l Avaible 24/7]
─[✅Advertising,Shill✅Moderator,✅Design &more]─
        [emoneymax.net]
cryptoquiin

Activity: 131

View Profile
September 27, 2024, 05:59:16 PM

I'm curious, what are your thoughts on what could speed up RWAs tokenization adoption?
Goosebit.com

Activity: 306
Merit: 130

View Profile
September 28, 2024, 08:32:02 AM

I believe that these data show how much space a project such as LandDAO still has on the market. If all legal issues can be resolved and we will be able to use all the assumptions of the project, it will be a breakthrough in investing.
I can't wait for it.

The data highlights which countries have a strong interest in RWAs, which could be useful for LandDAO when considering expansion into those regions. Engaging with local crypto communities in those countries could be a smart move for LandDAO.

I think the data is accurate and valid because I’m the proof. I’m from one of the countries on that list, and as you can see, here I am now, discussing this RWA project with all of you.

Also as I mentioned earlier, there’s potential for LandDAO to partner with DeFi projects focused on RWA-based lending and borrowing. This could offer extra benefits to LandDAO NFT holders, giving them access to instant liquidity from their NFTs whenever they want. So any plan for that?
Johnlomape

Activity: 37
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 28, 2024, 08:49:32 AM

Speaking of RWA, I got this data from CoinGecko. The top 5 countries with the most interest in RWA are dominated by the following:
United States - 14.82%
Indonesia - 10.09%
Türkiye - 8.04%
India - 6.34%
United Kingdom - 5.56%

I can't wait for it.
This sounds pretty interesting, and I also expect the team to work on growing their fanbase to a larger audience so they can have a bigger community as time goes on. The success of a project depends on the community size and participation in events organized by the project team.

I am hoping to see some community events that will bring new members like roles for active members, rewards for referrals and others, to grow the LandDAO online community.
Princess6719

View Profile
September 28, 2024, 01:54:38 PM

What role is LandDAO playing in land development? I’m currently making an inquiry for a tool that can increase the value of my lands in certain rural areas and make it appealing for buyers in the near future. Land tends to be the best property to own as a businessman where I’m from, and I want to use that to my advantage using LandDao.
etiyoleetiyola

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 28, 2024, 02:36:15 PM

I can't wait for it.

The data highlights which countries have a strong interest in RWAs, which could be useful for LandDAO when considering expansion into those regions. Engaging with local crypto communities in those countries could be a smart move for LandDAO.

I think the data is accurate and valid because I’m the proof. I’m from one of the countries on that list, and as you can see, here I am now, discussing this RWA project with all of you.

Also as I mentioned earlier, there’s potential for LandDAO to partner with DeFi projects focused on RWA-based lending and borrowing. This could offer extra benefits to LandDAO NFT holders, giving them access to instant liquidity from their NFTs whenever they want. So any plan for that?
I completely agree with your point, and it's great that you can personally confirm the growing interest in RWAs across certain countries. Your involvement with LandDAO as someone from one of those regions further emphasizes that these markets are ready for expansion. Building partnerships with local crypto communities would be a smart move for LandDAO, strengthening trust and familiarity in those areas.

Additionally, your suggestion of collaborating with DeFi projects for RWA-based lending and borrowing is spot on. This would give LandDAO NFT holders instant liquidity, increasing the platform's appeal by adding more value to fractional land ownership. Such partnerships could offer ongoing financial flexibility, driving both investor interest and long-term adoption.
Maxwell-jr

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 28, 2024, 09:49:37 PM

Glancing through this thread has enlightened me on the plan of LandDAO to use blockchain smart contract to tokenize real world asset like land so investors can invest in it to get the native tokens that can be used to make land purchase without passing through the rigorous steps that is required on a norm. This looks like a promising project that could gain the interest of so many investors and I will like to be part of it.
Emeraldo

View Profile
September 29, 2024, 01:27:13 PM

I came across this project a few days ago and I'm surprised on how LandDAO is planning to tokenize land ownership as a real world asset. I have some questions to ask to satisfy my curiosity.

What blockchain will be used for tokenizing land assets?
How does LandDAO plan to handle the complexity of converting physical real world assets to digital tokenization?
How does LandDAO plan to comply with legal justification in countries where it operates?

cryptoquiin

Activity: 131

View Profile
September 29, 2024, 02:10:15 PM

As far as I know, LandDAO helps make land development easier by using blockchain technology. It lets you split your land into smaller parts, so more people can invest, even if they can’t afford to buy the whole property. This can increase the value of your land and make it more attractive to buyers. LandDAO also offers tools to help you track the value and progress of your land development. If you want to make your rural land more appealing, LandDAO could be a good way to reach more buyers and investors but you should DYOR
FederinSet1

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 29, 2024, 06:07:34 PM

As far as I know, LandDAO helps make land development easier by using blockchain technology. It lets you split your land into smaller parts, so more people can invest, even if they can’t afford to buy the whole property. This can increase the value of your land and make it more attractive to buyers. LandDAO also offers tools to help you track the value and progress of your land development. If you want to make your rural land more appealing, LandDAO could be a good way to reach more buyers and investors but you should DYOR
The answer to keeping property more secure is LanDAO. It is also for fast and seamless transactions around the world in land ownership and investment. LanDAO gives us the opportunity to buy land that we should invest safely and in a more attractive area. With these offers, there are actually many investors who will also invest here. I am waiting for an opportunity and adjusting my RWA to meet LanDAO's requirements.
bakki7

View Profile
September 29, 2024, 06:25:12 PM

I just checked that tokenizing land itself as real-world assets (RWAs), LandDAO enables participants to own, trade and profit from land without the traditional barriers and illiquidity of physical land trading.

I see project LandDAO has focus on countries where non-citizens can own land with minimal restrictions, primarily in developing and emerging markets across Africa, South America, Southeast Asia etc.

What’s the exact vision of LandDAO to be operated and what will be the focused on them for building this platform?
Gentle_Soul

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 29, 2024, 07:31:03 PM
Last edit: September 29, 2024, 08:08:46 PM by Gentle_Soul

From what I have read from this thread, the team claimed that land available on LandDAO are real and with the help of blockchain technology, it will make it tradable. How is this going to be possible if I am not in the region where the land has been purchased looking at different government policies for land purchases especially for expatriates?

Blockchain technology is useful in tracking data and keeping records of land ownerships and purchases but I am somehow skeptical on what measures the team wants to bring this to reality.
Dameritter20

View Profile
September 30, 2024, 12:08:20 AM

...The regulation of real world assets are crucial to enhance continuous adoption and relinquish the attempt of fake tokenizations that are not available on the blockchain. Their has been records of fake devs and team claiming to have tokens that are integrated to real world assets making it  looks real with so many promises for investors when such tokenization does not exist or have insufficient data to prove the existence on the blockchain.

I am looking forward to learn more about LandDAO and how the team intend to award the community especially for the early investors.

if somebody can't wait i advise to use official Discord channel to talk there with Team directly

here Discord official LandDao server invite link: https:/[Suspicious link removed]/IrpnJoLzwj

I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again. If you’re aiming to have a substantial number of people engaged in LandDAO, I strongly suggest you start a telegram channel! Discord ain’t really popping like that! Plus, the interface feels kinda tacky. Get this message to the team ASAP! This project has way too much potential for the reach to be this limited. I hope you see this message this time round. And oh, when is the actual launch of LandDAO? Or is it already launched?
crypto203

Activity: 59

View Profile
September 30, 2024, 09:19:23 AM

here Discord official LandDao server invite link: https:/[Suspicious link removed]/IrpnJoLzwj

I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again. If you’re aiming to have a substantial number of people engaged in LandDAO, I strongly suggest you start a telegram channel! Discord ain’t really popping like that! Plus, the interface feels kinda tacky. Get this message to the team ASAP! This project has way too much potential for the reach to be this limited. I hope you see this message this time round. And oh, when is the actual launch of LandDAO? Or is it already launched?
Given this, while LandDAO appears to be gearing up for a launch with significant preparatory work and marketing, as of the last update, there hasn't been a definitive announcement of an official launch. If there was a launch, it might not have been widely publicized in the sources provided, or it might be a phased launch where certain aspects of the project are already live while others are still in development.
SosSpagetti

Activity: 148
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2024, 09:45:17 AM

This sounds pretty interesting, and I also expect the team to work on growing their fanbase to a larger audience so they can have a bigger community as time goes on. The success of a project depends on the community size and participation in events organized by the project team.

I am hoping to see some community events that will bring new members like roles for active members, rewards for referrals and others, to grow the LandDAO online community.

We are at the beginning of LandDAO, so there is still a lot ahead of us. 

I'm glad I found out about this project so quickly. I believe that once they announce when it will be available for buy, we will see strong demand for it. 

Looking through this thread, I see that every day new people come and ask questions about LandDAO or just share their opinion. 

A strong community is a good thing a project can have.

Im now follow their SM and wait for more updates.

[CryptoMarketingService l The best quality l Real ppl l Avaible 24/7]
─[✅Advertising,Shill✅Moderator,✅Design &more]─
        [emoneymax.net]
LandDAO
Copper Member

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 30, 2024, 11:23:30 AM
Last edit: September 30, 2024, 01:27:23 PM by LandDAO

I have to commend Land DAO for this massive innovation, it's really hell buying lands especially in Africa with the traditional methods, the process is hectic and not transparent, there are cases where you can be giving fake documents and receipt, but with the blockchain technology, things are transparent and secured.

Although I have some few questions.

It's said that if you purchase a land you would be giving tokens, where are this token stored? And does this token rise according to increase in price of the purchase land or on the growth of Land DAO as a platform?

Question 2, according to what I have read about the project there are two types of land: residential and agriculture farm land. As an individual I am also into agriculture how do I get involved in the agriculture farm land?
Must I have to own a company to be able to invest in the agricultural farm land, it would make sense if individuals can choose which they would want to invest in.

When you purchase land, it is tokenized as a RWA which is stored in your crypto wallet. The rise in the price of the RWA is independent of LandDAO’s growth; it is tied solely to the value of the underlying land.

what about all problems with regulatory approvals? LandDao is not the first project that try to implement blockchain for land ownership but literally all of them failed because of the lack of proper regulations around the world.

I don't share these projects names to not advertise them but i followed few years one of first projects that tried to tokenize buying/selling in pieces properties and until today this can't be done because there is lack of regulations around the world

so before I will dive deeper want to know about getting regulatory approvals in various jurisdictions and if something changed in this topic recently?

LandDAO has a dedicated legal team that works closely with local authorities to obtain all necessary approvals.

Are there any restrictions on which countries can purchase land? Where can I find a list of available lands to buy? Are we on this stage already?

There are restrictions for residents of certain countries this include the USA, Singapore, Ghana, North Korea, Iran and Somalia. Citizens and residents of these countries cannot buy lands on LandDAO. Available lands will be listed on the platform in phases, First announcement will be made shortly

A decentralized autonomous organization (DAO) focused on real estate or land-related activities, leveraging blockchain technology for its operations? This is a revolutionary project and possible to make a scratch in the crypto space. Do they plan to conduct an ICO or TGE in major exchanges? what is the tokenomics of $LAND?

Yes, LandDAO plans to conduct an IDO. The total supply is 1 billion LandDAO tokens with various allocations for land acquisition, team, and treasury.

I have never tried to invest in land. How can I be sure they are real, and what wallet can be used for transactions that team recommend?

It's available in different parts of the world and tokenizing land ownership is great idea,  so it caught my attention.

The team will provide specific details on this later

So it is RWA?

I have been involved in some RWA projects including Realio Network and Propchain. So how will LandDao going to compete with these RWA projects?

LandDAO differentiates itself by focusing solely on land tokenization instead of residential or commercial properties. This specialized focus gives it a unique edge compared to broader RWA projects like Propchain or Realio Network.

You somehow understand the concept of LandDAO, but you misunderstood the concept when you added NFT because the concept of LandDAO is to convert land rights into digital assets on the blockchain. It is just like investing in a virtual diamond, which is represented and managed on a blockchain by a professional organization.
Furthermore, I believe the concept was introduced to create an innovative financial solution in the cryptocurrency ecosystem where the volatility of the market always leads to uncertainty and fluctuations of price, while the LandDAO team also bridges the gap between blockchain technology and traditional/physical assets.

About the gain or benefit, it is just like investing in a BTC ETF where you invest in BTC.

That's what I believe this project is all about based on my findings

That’s a good analogy, but that’s not exactly what I meant. Again, correct me if I’m wrong, LandDAO works like proof of fractional ownership of land bought by LandDAO using funds gathered from investors. I see LandDAO having great potential, not just for retail investors but also for institutions.

Simply put, let’s say I buy some LandDAO NFTs, but I want to use my portion of the land personally, like building a house or something. Can LandDAO make that possible?

This is just a small example. Now imagine a big company, maybe a big property company, that buys a majority of LandDAO NFTs and wants to develop something on that land. Because I believe RWAs, especially in land and property sector, are such good businesses that everyone wants to tap into.

Yeah, you’ve got the basic idea of LandDAO. They pool funds from members to buy land, which gets tokenized as NFTs and distributed to those who participated. But it’s not just about capital gains. Depending on the project, NFT holders might get other perks, like rental income or even a say in decision-making.

As for actually owning the land behind the NFT, that’s a good question. It probably depends on the laws in the country where the land is, like in Ghana. Non-citizens might face restrictions or need extra permits. So, you'd have to look into how the project handles legal ownership. Definitely worth checking out how they make that work!

If LandDAO NFT holders get other benefits like you mentioned, that would be really interesting, especially rental income. Let’s say the DAO members decided to rent out the land or build residential properties and rent them out, that would definitely be very profitable.

Yes, LandDAO allows RWA holders to take physical possession of land parcels, subject to certain conditions and processes.

I'm interested in understanding more about how fractional ownership operates on the platform. How does the process work for buying and selling shares of land? Additionally, how are profits from land appreciation distributed, and what are the key steps if a member wants to take physical possession of their share of the land? It would be great to get more details on these aspects! Aside from that, who are the team members running this?

Good questions. LandDAO will share specific details for all these questions later

Why hasn’t RWA tokenization exploded yet?

I mean, with growing recognition of blockchain's benefits, I’m curious why adoption for RWA tokenization remains relatively low. Does anyone have insights on the current challenges? How can these barriers be overcome? And with players like LANDDAO emerging, could they help drive greater adoption?

A major challenge in land tokenization is dealing with regulatory hurdles and land disputes in emerging markets. LandDAO addresses this with extensive due diligence and partnerships with local experts to ensure smooth land acquisitions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: