Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:15:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Kim Jong Il & Bitcoin (Satoshi?)  (Read 4008 times)
Yankee (BitInstant) (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

Charlie 'Van Bitcoin' Shrem

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2011, 06:04:46 PM

Yup, you heard it right! The now dead dictator of North Korea was a huge fan of Bitcoin! (Maybe even Satoshi?)

RIP

Bitcoin pioneer. An apostle of Satoshi Nakamoto. A crusader for a new, better, tech-driven society. A dreamer.

More about me: http://CharlieShrem.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sadpandatech

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 19, 2011, 06:09:52 PM
Last edit: December 19, 2011, 06:21:01 PM by sadpandatech

He died? How so? And what will this bring to the future of N. Korea? Is his son slated to take his place?

If you're not excited by the idea of being an early adopter 'now', then you should come back in three or four years and either tell us "Told you it'd never work!" or join what should, by then, be a much more stable and easier-to-use system.
- GA

It is being worked on by smart people.  -DamienBlack
Yankee (BitInstant) (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2011, 06:13:21 PM

He died? How so? And what will thins bring to the future of N. Korea? His his son slated to take his place?

Information is sketch coming out of the DPR (North Korea) but they say he died a few days ago from 'train fatigue'
Its widely assumed his son will take his place...

Bitcoin pioneer. An apostle of Satoshi Nakamoto. A crusader for a new, better, tech-driven society. A dreamer.

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2011, 06:22:50 PM

He died? How so? And what will this bring to the future of N. Korea? Is his son slated to take his place?

I'm sure the US has him slated for something.
sadpandatech

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 19, 2011, 06:34:06 PM
Last edit: December 19, 2011, 09:54:35 PM by sadpandatech

No doubt. :/ I'm concerned because I've got an uncle, Marine Major; DoD who has spent the last 6 years in the region getting our bases to upgrade their defense systems. Hopefully Japan will sit tight and China will be more effective and encouraging them to handle things peacfully and fuggin US will stay out of it. ;p

If you're not excited by the idea of being an early adopter 'now', then you should come back in three or four years and either tell us "Told you it'd never work!" or join what should, by then, be a much more stable and easier-to-use system.
- GA

It is being worked on by smart people.  -DamienBlack
FlipPro
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1015

View Profile
December 19, 2011, 07:06:02 PM

No doubt. :/ I'm concerned because if got an uncle, Marine Major; DoD who has spent the last 6 years in the region getting our bases to upgrade their defense systems. Hopefully Japan will sit tight and China will be more effective and encouraging them to handle things peacfully and fuggin US will stay out of it. ;p
I am not worried. Right now his kid is next in line, and he has been to Europe and traveled most of the world. I think he will hopefully be more sensible than his father was...
Yankee (BitInstant) (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2011, 07:12:48 PM

No doubt. :/ I'm concerned because if got an uncle, Marine Major; DoD who has spent the last 6 years in the region getting our bases to upgrade their defense systems. Hopefully Japan will sit tight and China will be more effective and encouraging them to handle things peacfully and fuggin US will stay out of it. ;p
I am not worried. Right now his kid is next in line, and he has been to Europe and traveled most of the world. I think he will hopefully be more sensible than his father was...

Thats what the hope is...

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2011, 07:18:00 PM

Otherwise, he'll be invited to the London's Millennium Hotel to enjoy a spot of hot 'Po' tea.
istar

Activity: 523

View Profile
December 19, 2011, 07:24:02 PM

Yes just like Bin Laden, Hitler etc.

http://cellar.org/pictures/youngbinladen.jpg

But one can allways hope...

Bitcoins - Because we should not pay to use our money
MysteryMiner
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1029

Show middle finger to system and then destroy it!

View Profile
December 19, 2011, 08:33:37 PM

I will not mourn for this person, but I'm not happy with his death either. Obama is the only head of state who's death will be celebrated by my.

Long live united Korea, without communist or capitalist influence!

bc1q59y5jp2rrwgxuekc8kjk6s8k2es73uawprre4j
ctoon6

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 19, 2011, 09:03:11 PM

id encourage everyone to watch "inside north korea" to see what kind of shit this guy really is. before we were scared of their potential nuclear power, now we are in uncharted territory, id encourage everyone that reads this message to just be prepared.

ineededausername

Activity: 784

bitcoin hundred-aire

View Profile
December 19, 2011, 10:01:15 PM

I will not mourn for this person, but I'm not happy with his death either. Obama is the only head of state who's death will be celebrated by my.

the fuck? how does that logic work?

oh wait, you're a nazi. right.

(BFL)^2 < 0
kgo

Activity: 548

View Profile
December 19, 2011, 11:48:15 PM

Some people are speculating that the kid's uncle will start a coup, or act as the real leader while the prince is a figurehead.
Yankee (BitInstant) (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2011, 12:06:03 AM

Some people are speculating that the kid's uncle will start a coup, or act as the real leader while the prince is a figurehead.

Sounds like every Disney movie hahaha

TheHeroMember

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2011, 10:58:40 AM

I've heard Kim Jong's nukes will be buried in US???

Hey Guys! WWW.FREEBITCOINS.ORG introduces "Epic December Contest" where you can Win Sweet Casascius Coins !!!
MysteryMiner
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2011, 01:40:50 PM

1. Obama is de-jure ruler of evil empire, who is taking away freedom around the globe.
2. He is nigger.

Yankee (BitInstant) (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2011, 03:47:27 PM

1. Obama is de-jure ruler of evil empire, who is taking away freedom around the globe.
2. He is nigger.

LOL I hope your not planning on being taken seriously.

MysteryMiner
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2011, 05:13:20 PM

2. He is nigger.

Not serious at all. USA is not pushing internet censorship and cutting civil liberties. And Obama is not nigger at all, he is white person and pure aryan.

bb113

Activity: 728

View Profile
December 20, 2011, 05:33:12 PM

On the large scale the president is pretty much just there as a sponge to soak up all the negativity coming from "the other side". Really, congress (with no term limits) has far more responsibility for what has been going on.
ineededausername

Activity: 784

bitcoin hundred-aire

View Profile
December 20, 2011, 07:00:11 PM

2. He is nigger.

Not serious at all. USA is not pushing internet censorship and cutting civil liberties. And Obama is not nigger at all, he is white person and pure aryan.

Roll Eyes

(BFL)^2 < 0
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: