Bitcoin Forum
October 02, 2024, 06:15:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Emerging projects on Ton ecosystem  (Read 66 times)
Bournesparks (OP)

Activity: 188
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 02, 2024, 10:21:17 PM

This year has seen the rise of the TON Blockchain, especially after the successful launch of Notcoin, a Telegram tap-to-earn game that introduced many users to crypto.

Since then, I’ve dedicated a few hours daily to exploring the TON ecosystem. I’ve interacted with projects like FISH, Hamster, UXLINK, and most recently, INVITE.

INVITE is the largest social growth engine in the Telegram and TON ecosystem, supported by a large web3 community with over 9 million holders. It’s a community project powered by UXLINK infrastructure, promoting the "link to earn" slogan for social growth.

Recently, they airdropped their token to users & Had Tge. Have you been exploring the TON ecosystem like me? Which project has caught your attention?
Altcoiner007

Activity: 250
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2024, 06:08:36 PM

Looking up this INVITE project, I believe the team behind it must be real explorers of Social media platforms like Facebook and understand what makes those platforms work. I saw the Project was listed on Bitget, Okx and other platforms. Good exposure for them! It was the 10% rebate on net deposits of INVITE into Bitget that got me looking into the project again. Interesting they're allowing users to Stake BTC to earn INVITE on their PoolX. Good for the project community, of course! More projects seem to be thriving on TON.
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1155

View Profile
August 05, 2024, 08:10:31 PM

This year has seen the rise of the TON Blockchain, especially after the successful launch of Notcoin, a Telegram tap-to-earn game that introduced many users to crypto.

Since then, I’ve dedicated a few hours daily to exploring the TON ecosystem. I’ve interacted with projects like FISH, Hamster, UXLINK, and most recently, INVITE.

INVITE is the largest social growth engine in the Telegram and TON ecosystem, supported by a large web3 community with over 9 million holders. It’s a community project powered by UXLINK infrastructure, promoting the "link to earn" slogan for social growth.

Recently, they airdropped their token to users & Had Tge. Have you been exploring the TON ecosystem like me? Which project has caught your attention?
One of the main things on why it did really that boosted up that TON awareness and hype it is really just that because of that Notcoin airdrop on which we do know that this had been mostly the coin
that you could really be able to mentioned with or simpy Notcoin is really that using up Ton chain on which i cant really be able to deny that it is really that fast and something which is really that very cheap.
On the moment that you would really be seeing that a certain trend on which its happening then you would really be able to see that it would really be continuing on which there would be those people
who would really be making up their story or it would really be making out some issues but its not reall. For those projects that launching up into this chain then this is something that expected.
Whenever there's hype and interest then these people would really be getting in line with that.

As a crypto enthusiast or even just lets say that you are an airdrop hunter then it wont really be that a bad idea that you would really be getting in line with the current trend or hype.
Whenever the market will really be having these kind of movement and someone who do have that experience will really be seeing these opportunities to proceed
on the moment that they've seen those points.

robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1224

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2024, 09:00:26 PM

So far, from what I know, they only have Notcoin as a project that reached success in the Ton ecosystem; others are in the developmental stage. They are in the spotlight because of these tapping minings, which are a huge craze all over the world.
I'm not exploring Ton, but when many emerging projects are on Ton, you will be attracted to what they are bringing to the community. So far, they are doing great; if these tapping projects become successful, then Ton will also reap its success.
So it's safe to say now is the right time to invest in Ton.

█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
 Crypto Marketing Agency
By AB de Royse

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
WIN $50 FREE RAFFLE
Community Giveaway

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀████
██████████████▀▀░░░░████
██████████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░█████
████▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░█▀░░░░░░░██████
████████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐██████
█████████░▄███▄░░███████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
Qiubell5

Activity: 366
Merit: 1

PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market

View Profile
August 05, 2024, 09:41:14 PM

So far, from what I know, they only have Notcoin as a project that reached success in the Ton ecosystem; others are in the developmental stage. They are in the spotlight because of these tapping minings, which are a huge craze all over the world.
I'm not exploring Ton, but when many emerging projects are on Ton, you will be attracted to what they are bringing to the community. So far, they are doing great; if these tapping projects become successful, then Ton will also reap its success.
So it's safe to say now is the right time to invest in Ton.

yes, the crypto market that is experiencing a bullish revival provides an attractive entry opportunity for altcoin investors, especially notcoin has an increase, although experiencing an increase notcoin always overcomes supply pressure on the downward trend line even so a better market recovery will lead to an increase in the price of tons on the current trend line, with an increase in the positive histogram for now, it is expected to achieve what is desired, I think if the price of bitcoin goes up then the crypto market will follow and this altcoin will be technically strong so not coin looks ready to enter a significant bullish period at this time.

[  PredX.ai  ]     Multichains Prediction Market Powered by AI
● Politics    ● Crypto    ● Sports    ● Stocks    ● AI    ● Others
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: