Print  
Author Topic: Mixers  (Read 312 times)
PrivacyG

Activity: 910
Merit: 1891

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
August 05, 2024, 07:54:42 PM

If you do end up using a Mixer and they hand you out Private Keys, make sure you are using them ASAP.  I would not hold my Coins in their generated Private Keys for too long.  This is just to lessen the likelihood of falling as a victim of a Scam, if it ever happens.

But this is not because they are Mixers.  It is an advice I give to everybody even regarding Centralized Exchanges that are well known and legitimate.  It is just an advice for the Safety of your own Coins.  Custodial means you are not really the owner of your Money.  Be the owner of your Money.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3402
Merit: 3404

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2024, 10:27:56 AM

If you do end up using a Mixer and they hand you out Private Keys, make sure you are using them ASAP.  I would not hold my Coins in their generated Private Keys for too long.  This is just to lessen the likelihood of falling as a victim of a Scam, if it ever happens.
As far as I have used mixers, it has rarely happened that a mixer offers the possibility of keeping assets with them. The only one I remember that had such an option was WWM, which offered a staking option. Although it ended badly.

But this is not because they are Mixers.  It is an advice I give to everybody even regarding Centralized Exchanges that are well known and legitimate.  It is just an advice for the Safety of your own Coins.  Custodial means you are not really the owner of your Money.  Be the owner of your Money.
This should always be repeated as a mantra, for all services. Even mixers legit are the safest from this aspect.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Doan9269

Activity: 994
Merit: 602

View Profile
August 06, 2024, 11:55:43 AM

Mixers exist truly, but not anymore on this forum can we recommend you for anyone of them, also know that they only serves as an entity in providing one the required privacy needed in making transactions, you can check on other platforms where they were being allowed to be announced or promoted, majority of them are trusted, even though not to hundred percent.
leonair

Activity: 1344
Merit: 420

View Profile
August 06, 2024, 12:05:00 PM

Which are the best mixers to use?
Mixer has been banned from here, some users have already posted this. now It's pointless to bump this topic by talking about the same things again and again. op please lock this topic
Princess Leah

Activity: 170
Merit: 48

View Profile
August 06, 2024, 12:09:22 PM

I also suggest that you lock this thread to avoid spamming as everyone would likely end up saying same thing without giving an answer to the question.

That's the best idea, and the first suggestion that got into my thought when I went through replies in this thread, majority of people are literally giving same opinion to the OP's question and the right step to take is locking the thread since he/she should've already got the right answers to the question, except maybe the OP is not very active here cause I've checked the profile and the very first and last time OP posted was on the 26th July and August 4 respectively.

However, since mixers are banned from the forum and no one would want to bring up discussions ard the best mixers here, @Op you could surf the web, and do proper findings then take your time to compare which mixers you think is the best.
Kruw

Activity: 518
Merit: 125

Make your Bitcoins anonymous - wasabiwallet.io

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2024, 08:44:42 PM

Use a mixer directory to find an up-to-date list.

Many mixers have closed since a few months ago and their websites are no longer valid.

Shouldn't you be telling OP not to send any of his coins into someone else's custody?  You seem to agree with this principle according to your other thread: GET YOUR COINS OUT OF CUSTODIAL WALLETS NOW

Coordinating coinjoins for Wasabi Wallet and BTCPay Server for FREE! - Connect using
Code:
https://coinjoin.kruw.io/
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: