Bitcoin Forum
August 26, 2024, 05:13:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Market Overview Aug 5TH  (Read 85 times)
VicManton (OP)

Activity: 135
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 05, 2024, 08:36:11 PM
Last edit: August 06, 2024, 01:28:24 AM by VicManton

The message has been edited for those that can see this message, please click on the link below and follow the thread to read the update, I made a mistake and I just corrected it, I could not delete the message and have to edit it to what you can currently see now.
Ojima-ojo

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2024, 09:02:47 PM

Move this thread here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=57.0
The topic is on bitcoin market speculations so it fit best at speculations board I advice you move the thread to the right section of the forum.

We shouldn't get carried away with bitcoin temporary market reaction to global economic crises and other outside influences, on bitcoin and other assets on the exchange market, the recent crisis is a global one and all assets are affected.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
VicManton (OP)

Activity: 135
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 06, 2024, 01:26:08 AM

Move this thread here:
The topic is on bitcoin market speculations so it fit best at speculations board I advice you move the thread to the right section of the forum.

We shouldn't get carried away with bitcoin temporary market reaction to global economic crises and other outside influences, on bitcoin and other assets on the exchange market, the recent crisis is a global one and all assets are affected.

Thanks boss, done
pageantrygiant

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2024, 02:24:35 AM

Detailed and fast Bitcoin market analysis. Update information and knowledge to adapt to the shift.
Ojima-ojo

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2024, 08:58:29 PM

Move this thread here:

Thanks boss, done

I don't think so, the thread is still on bitcoin discussions board, in case you don't know where to move the thread to speculations board, you can look down bottom at your left hand you see more options click on it and you find how to move thread from there, or better still report the thread for moderators to move it to speculations board.

Had it been this thread is in bitcoin speculations board by now, it could have received the right audience and exposure.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x