Bitcoin Forum
August 09, 2024, 08:12:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your opinion on telegram airdrops..  (Read 180 times)
Taskford

Activity: 2632
Merit: 811

View Profile
Today at 01:54:34 PM

Hey guys. Good day. We've seen a lot of meme projects rewarding airdrops to users with Telegram and Twitter accounts lately. It seems that's the new trend. It started with dog-themed coins, and now we've seen the likes of Olycoin doing well in the long run. Given that it's backed by Foresight Ventures, what's your opinion about this?

@OLYCoinBot

You forgot to mention Notcoin, Hamster, and the like. This is a new trend right now because of Notcoin's success. They, too, are considered Telegram airdrops.

They are the new trends now, but I have not yet seen if this trend will hold up for the long term; just like the meme trend, I have been working on 5 of them, but there are at least 20 of them, but I cannot keep up with the time and effort involved.

Honestly, I doubt all of these tapping mining projects are good and will perform well in the market. Maybe three or five of them will, and the rest will struggle since they are just copy-paste projects riding on the trend.

In the crypto market. Trend shifts. I remember when trend was gamefi, later it turned to memecoins..now it's revolving around tom ecosystem and firms like foresight have invested heavily in the ecosystem.. they also happen to support olycoin. Since it's free, I think it's a good risk ahaha. Don't you think so?

Those changes is normal since people always look for something new since what usually those meme coin investor or other things you called it think about that if you are an early adopter of certain technology introduce they are the one who can earn good benefits for their early participation on those projects.

But as long as everything is free on those telegram airdrops and you can do the task what has been asked then its still good to participate especially if you have plenty of time to risk. Also don't expect any sure profit from those projects since again when there huge hype created by certain trend, there's also lots of scamming will exist and we need to take extra precaution dealing with those scam so we can avoid to get compromised.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Beparanf

Activity: 2856
Merit: 783

Burpaaa

View Profile
Today at 01:59:15 PM

Hey guys. Good day. We've seen a lot of meme projects rewarding airdrops to users with Telegram and Twitter accounts lately. It seems that's the new trend. It started with dog-themed coins, and now we've seen the likes of Olycoin doing well in the long run. Given that it's backed by Foresight Ventures, what's your opinion about this?

@OLYCoinBot

I recently join one of this meme coin airdrop on telegram specifically DOGs community since it was introduced in our group chat for airdrop and listed on exchange. The only problem is it’s taking too long for the distribution and it push users to transact various coins just to earn more airdrop points which is sucks.

I decided to stop accumulating points since other user might abused it already through referrals and spam transaction on ton. I have no hope on this kind of airdrop since it’s prone to abuse.

My opinion is this is just a waste time though.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
2Pizza410000BTC

Activity: 462
Merit: 289

stead.builders

View Profile
Today at 02:31:40 PM

@OLYCoinBot
Telegram tap tap bot airdrop campaign is currently trending the most. I have seen a lot about this and seen many people working with tap tap. However, although I have worked on such campaigns, I have only managed to earn about $100 from the Not Coin campaign. I didn't work long on the Not Coin campaign but if I could have worked longer and realized I could have made a better income from here. After that I could not earn from any airdrop campaign. But I am working on several campaigns, many people are saying that I can get good income from here, but I don't know if I can get good income from here.

█████████▄▄▄████▄█▄
███████▄█████▄▄█████▄
████████▀███▀░░▀██████▄
█████████▀███████▀██████
░░▄█▄████▄██▄██████▀███
▄█████▄█████▄████████
▀███▀░░▀██████▄███▄██▄
██████████▀█████░░██████▄
░░███▄██████▀██████▀███▀
██████▄███████▄█████
██▀██████▄░░▄███▄
████▀█████▀▀█████▀
██████▀█▀████▀▀▀
STEAD██████▄███▄
█████████████████▄▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
░▄▄███████████████████▄▄
░▀▀███████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

UNLOCK NEW HORIZONS 
Build floating infrastructure on the blockchain

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██████████████▄
██████████
█████████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
██████████████████████
████████
█████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄██▄▄▄██▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████████████████
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄██████

██
██
████████

JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
camilocollin6

Activity: 45
Merit: 6

View Profile
Today at 04:24:48 PM

@OLYCoinBot

You forgot to mention Notcoin, Hamster, and the like. This is a new trend right now because of Notcoin's success. They, too, are considered Telegram airdrops.

They are the new trends now, but I have not yet seen if this trend will hold up for the long term; just like the meme trend, I have been working on 5 of them, but there are at least 20 of them, but I cannot keep up with the time and effort involved.

Honestly, I doubt all of these tapping mining projects are good and will perform well in the market. Maybe three or five of them will, and the rest will struggle since they are just copy-paste projects riding on the trend.
while meme projects and Telegram airdrops are the new trend, their long-term viability remains uncertain. As with any investment or involvement in emerging trends, a cautious and informed approach is essential. Only time will reveal which projects will emerge as true successes and which will ultimately struggle to maintain relevance.
bastian466

Activity: 1358
Merit: 251

PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market

View Profile
Today at 05:28:36 PM

The airdrop trend on Telegram is currently on the rise, like the emergence of screen tapping games and it's boring, right? I've tried playing but there's no clarity on how long I'll be playing like that, instead they're adding more events

▄███████████████████████▄
████████████░████████████
███████████▀▄████████████
█████████▀▀▄██▀▀█████████
█████████▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀████████
██▄▄▄▄▀▀██▌▐█▌▐██▄▄▀▀▀▀██
████████▄▀▀▄▄▄░██████████
█████████▄▄██▀▄██████████
████████████▀▄███████████
███████████▌░▐███████████