Bitcoin Forum
September 11, 2024, 08:15:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Things to avoid if you want to be rich.  (Read 1468 times)
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1360

View Profile
August 09, 2024, 04:57:16 PM

Avoid wasting of Resources, those who make use of their time on things that are not worth it will definitely know how it pains when they are in lacking of what they used to have before, one thing about wasting resources also is that, we may not know about the consequences now until it has gotten to a certain stage where its been made visible for us to see, resources are meant to be conserved, if we really know about the pattern needed or to use on this aspect about whatever some in to our hands.
Our resources not only include things we all understand like money, but it also includes intangible things like our time, youth and health, as very often I see people that are wasting all three at the same time, and then some years down the line they wonder how is possible they are still at the same place without moving forward? And that happens because they wasted years thinking they had all the time in the world, only to realize this was not really the case.
Faisal2202

Activity: 1330
Merit: 510

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2024, 05:27:06 PM

Procrastination: I call this the slow killer of destiny, it has caused setback for many people, there are some life changing opportunities that occurs just once and many have failed to seize it, why? Cause of Procrastination. Well, one of the best ways to tackle it is to set target, implement your goals and work towards actualizing it.
If you want to be rich Nah, I say if you don't want to be poor stop procrastination because doing nothing will take you nowhere even if you are smart and have good plans but you won't be rich until you work on those plans sitting idle in your mind.
Wrong circle of friends: Your circle of friends could determine your level of success, there's this advice my dad always use to motivate us, he said a poor person in the circle of five rich people is a potential rich person, and that's cause the person would get informations or help from other friends to elevate him/her. One mustn't only consider rich friends but atleast your circle of friends should be with people who's got the mindset of acquiring wealth and are working towards achieving it.
You might be surprised to hear but my parents told me otherwise they said if you are in the company of rich friends you will feel the absence of fun, enjoyment, night outs, and other fun and investment stuff they can do and you cannot. I realized their advice is good because no rich friend is going to invest for you but if you are smart and can do the hard work then your rich friends can invest in it and you can start your own startups. But making rich friends only for money is also not moral as you mentioned.

Fear of failure and risk-taking is what I have learned recently because for a long time, I wanted to start another website but due to funds deficiency I was not able to but I have learned that if you want to take another risk then you have to give up on something and that must be fear of failure and risk-taking its the most necessary part and I just love your post.

█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
 Crypto Marketing Agency
By AB de Royse

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
WIN $50 FREE RAFFLE
Community Giveaway

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀████
██████████████▀▀░░░░████
██████████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░█████
████▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░█▀░░░░░░░██████
████████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐██████
█████████░▄███▄░░███████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
ndutndut

Activity: 546
Merit: 166

View Profile
August 09, 2024, 07:05:33 PM

Procrastination: I call this the slow killer of destiny, it has caused setback for many people, there are some life changing opportunities that occurs just once and many have failed to seize it, why? Cause of Procrastination. Well, one of the best ways to tackle it is to set target, implement your goals and work towards actualizing it.

Wrong circle of friends: Your circle of friends could determine your level of success, there's this advice my dad always use to motivate us, he said a poor person in the circle of five rich people is a potential rich person, and that's cause the person would get informations or help from other friends to elevate him/her. One mustn't only consider rich friends but atleast your circle of friends should be with people who's got the mindset of acquiring wealth and are working towards achieving it.

Fear of failure: The fear of failure has caused setback to many people, once someone kill there fears and go into a business, investment or project with the mind-set of success such person is bound to succeed so far they're working hard enough but once fear is entertained it could cause the person to easily give up on actualising their dreams.

Fear of risk taking: Taking risk could be harmful if not calculated but not taking risk is even worst cause their are many opportunities involved in taking risks, a good percentage of successful people today are risk takers, so I believe the journey to success still requires taking risks.

I believe there's lots more, but these are the ones I could think of however you could add more if you know any cause I believe these informations could serve as a motivations to some people who would come across this thread.

The points you made are all true and we must apply them in our daily lives. We must also completely eliminate the ego of envy. Do not envy others, but make it your inspiration. Stay away from anything related to debt, especially debt for investment.

In addition, there are several things we must do to become rich, whatever we do, look at the results, not the process, we must also be able to work for a while and be productive, not all day. We must also be consistent and expert in one field that is being pursued, understand and believe in the vision, be good at controlling emotions, must be able to make profitable transactions, manage budgets, divide time in great detail because time is very valuable, and finally, always look for new things, new insights, new challenges. It is easy in theory but when practiced it is difficult but all of this comes back to a strong intention.

Princess Leah (OP)

Activity: 175
Merit: 48

View Profile
August 09, 2024, 07:14:07 PM

If you want to be rich Nah, I say if you don't want to be poor stop procrastination because doing nothing will take you nowhere even if you are smart and have good plans but you won't be rich until you work on those plans sitting idle in your mind.
You might be surprised to hear but my parents told me otherwise they said if you are in the company of rich friends you will feel the absence of fun, enjoyment, night outs, and other fun and investment stuff they can do and you cannot. I realized their advice is good because no rich friend is going to invest for you but if you are smart and can do the hard work then your rich friends can invest in it and you can start your own startups. But making rich friends only for money is also not moral as you mentioned.

Fear of failure and risk-taking is what I have learned recently because for a long time, I wanted to start another website but due to funds deficiency I was not able to but I have learned that if you want to take another risk then you have to give up on something and that must be fear of failure and risk-taking its the most necessary part and I just love your post.
What I think is that different parents gave their children advises based on their own experiences and your parents advice might be based on their experience with the friends they had well they're all right cause according to my dad's advice you don't really need those friends to invest in you but if you work on informations you get from them, you have the potential of becoming rich too.

There's a saying that information is power and one of the key to success, one mustn't expect to leave under the expenses of their rich friends, at some point they could get tired and see the person like a liability instead of an addition to their rich circle but if someone can gather informations from their rich friends and work hard enough to be like them, then they'll be on their road to success.

The person's success rate mustn't come fast but on a gradual process and if they put more effort and work hard consistently then success would be at their door step.
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 4261

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2024, 08:25:49 PM

Is this still a thing in 2024? Why will procrastinating be the reason why you can't achieve your goals of being rich when the world is getting so costly that money is becoming the most important thing to have to enjoy life so then why aren't you doing things that can give you money instead of procrastinating. Is that thing that you're doing worth more than the things you should be doing for money that you have to give it more attention and procrastinating on your plans for acquiring wealth. Is just like someone saying he wants to use the money that he's meant to use to buy Bitcoin to drink and party, that's just stupidity and such person isn't ready to be rich.

One mustn't only consider rich friends but atleast your circle of friends should be with people who's got the mindset of acquiring wealth and are working towards achieving it.

Why, what are you doing with broke friends or those with a different mentality than yours, you can't be with those that don't care about their future and expect to be different. Irrespective of your goals, you're slowly going to become like them because negative energy is more contagious than positive energy. Having friends with no financial education is the reason you haven't achieved what you want to achieve so you must let go of those friends and go build a better cycle that'll impact your life and when you get what you want, you can go back to help your friends.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Moreno233

Activity: 448
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 09, 2024, 09:11:30 PM
Last edit: August 09, 2024, 11:49:05 PM by Moreno233

Most of these theories are pushed by people who are not even rich, this is the reason I have reduced how much information I consume about motivational speakers. I can say I am self motivated because I'm really learning from my every day life. It is even rumored that rich people rarely share the secret of how they became rich as that is treated as confidential information else people will use it and kick them out of business. The most important thing is to understand what you want and then go for it with everything you've got, you need no motivational speaker because "difficult times make strong people". If you are pushed to the wall by nature, that is if you so much desire to be rich, you will respond accordingly.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Ryu_Ar1

Activity: 910
Merit: 677

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2024, 09:30:30 PM

I almost agree with your points on this but there are a few things I would like to highlight in this regard especially on the issue of procrastination and fear of taking risks.

Technically what you said is true but when talking about the problem of procrastination it sometimes happens from several aspects that make them always delay what they should realize and it is also related to the fear of taking risks and getting out of the comfort zone that they currently have which makes them have to always postpone the plans they will do for fear that the expectations they want do not go straight with the existing reality.

In addition, the natural factor of some human traits such as laziness is another reason where they are too relaxed to enjoy life until they do not realize that there must be demands that they must do to support their future.
If in the end we are serious about changing our lives for the better then indeed courage must also be fertilized early on so that the plans we want to do can be realized by taking all the risks without having to procrastinate first.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Maslate

Activity: 3122
Merit: 699

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
August 09, 2024, 11:51:31 PM

Things to avoid if you want to be rich: Believing you will become rich after you avoid something that will cost you money, follow the rich and focus on self improvement.

There's no rule to become rich, if Warren Buffet get rich from investing on stock, Jeff Bezos get rich from creating Amazon, Mark Zuckerberg get rich from creating Facebook. It doesn't mean you will get rich after investing in stock, creating the next Amazon, or creating the next Facebook.

Getting rich is all about luck, but working hard at least make your life better.
Being rich doesn't mean you have to work hard, but it's more on you have to work smartly so you can take advantage every opportunity that comes in front of you. While taking risk is the first thing to do, however learn to take things at your own risk. Know your limits and your potentials so you won't keep beating around the bush but go straight to the point where your goal is.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
BigBos

Activity: 1974
Merit: 450

View Profile
August 10, 2024, 02:57:43 AM

Things to avoid if you want to be rich: Believing you will become rich after you avoid something that will cost you money, follow the rich and focus on self improvement.

There's no rule to become rich, if Warren Buffet get rich from investing on stock, Jeff Bezos get rich from creating Amazon, Mark Zuckerberg get rich from creating Facebook. It doesn't mean you will get rich after investing in stock, creating the next Amazon, or creating the next Facebook.

Getting rich is all about luck, but working hard at least make your life better.
Being rich doesn't mean you have to work hard, but it's more on you have to work smartly so you can take advantage every opportunity that comes in front of you. While taking risk is the first thing to do, however learn to take things at your own risk. Know your limits and your potentials so you won't keep beating around the bush but go straight to the point where your goal is.
Although taking risks is not recommended, there are times when we do have to take risks, but of course there must be other considerations that are made as well, so it's not just taking risks in the hope that a miracle will happen. Of course, taking risks requires considerations, even though the situation is urgent, but don't let there be no considerations. I agree with what you said, taking advantage of the opportunities in front of you is one of the things that must be done.

and when you have succeeded in getting a stable profit or income, what must be considered is money management, one of which is paying attention to expenses that are not too important. many people have problems with their finances and I think that's because they don't consider and pay attention to their expenses properly, and that must be fixed to be even better.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 10, 2024, 05:07:09 AM

Well, what I feel most about this is the environment and choice of friends. Many of my friends prefer to work in a government or private agency, and quite a few of them are competing for that. When I suggested making a business, they were not enthusiastic at all, and as a result, almost all of us felt the same lack of enthusiasm.
Therefore, I try to choose friends who are struggling to create their own business, or their own business with minimal capital. Even though progress is slow, it is already starting to be seen. In fact, some of them already earn more than their friends who work for a company. However, if we want to have a lot of money, then we need to build a business.
rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1203
Merit: 103

PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market

View Profile
August 10, 2024, 06:14:43 AM

Successful people always take risk and always gamble to a new opportunity so for me the number one things to avoid is the fear, i think we don't need to be afraid of  getting some new opportunity new life style new ways etc., being afraid always kills ambition or maybe dreams, we need to always try even if we sometimes fall we need to stand again and have a new start with new hope for good.

eightdots

Activity: 896
Merit: 742

View Profile
August 10, 2024, 09:37:42 AM

Well, what I feel most about this is the environment and choice of friends. Many of my friends prefer to work in a government or private agency, and quite a few of them are competing for that. When I suggested making a business, they were not enthusiastic at all, and as a result, almost all of us felt the same lack of enthusiasm.
Therefore, I try to choose friends who are struggling to create their own business, or their own business with minimal capital. Even though progress is slow, it is already starting to be seen. In fact, some of them already earn more than their friends who work for a company. However, if we want to have a lot of money, then we need to build a business.

If we want to achieve our goals, our environment and friends need to accept these desires. If we are not talking about a goal that we can achieve alone, it may be possible to achieve our goals with the support and good direction of our environment and friends. Therefore, the choice of environment and friends may be more important than all the details. Finding people with whom you can progress towards the same goals is priceless.

Since taking risks has become increasingly difficult today, it can be difficult to convince people to start a business. I can understand those who are not convinced because having a fixed income can be seen as a better choice than risking your capital. As a result, people who take risks and are successful can earn more income.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Findingnemo

Activity: 2450
Merit: 812

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
August 10, 2024, 10:00:53 AM

Successful people always take risk and always gamble to a new opportunity so for me the number one things to avoid is the fear, i think we don't need to be afraid of  getting some new opportunity new life style new ways etc., being afraid always kills ambition or maybe dreams, we need to always try even if we sometimes fall we need to stand again and have a new start with new hope for good.

What you see is someone who took success and became rich but what you don't know is there are remaining 99% people failed in the same process despite doing everything same and that's what the reality so taking risk doesn't mean we will become successful but how long we can able to repeat and never give up attitude decides our fate. For that we need financial background and that's what most people lacks so once or twice they failed they just go back into their shell and remain in their forever.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
Zoomic

Activity: 560
Merit: 266

My post made philipma1957 wear signature

View Profile
August 10, 2024, 10:43:54 AM

Sometimes, what works for the next person might not actually work for the other person. Some persons might actually apply all these rules stated above just to get rich and the riches still won't get to them. Anyone who desires to be rich should just be smart, a smart mind should know what to do and what not to do at the right time.

Some persons are just too lucky to gather wealth easily while others have to work so hard for it. There is no set standard or rule anywhere that can guarantee 100% that one would get rich if they abide by those rules. It is left for the individual to be smart enough to recognise opportunities and be dedicated to fitting into those opportunities.

███████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀
███████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████▀███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀███▀█████
███████▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████▄██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄██▄█████
███████▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
███████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TRUST DICE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Princess Leah (OP)

Activity: 175
Merit: 48

View Profile
August 10, 2024, 10:48:48 AM

Although taking risks is not recommended, there are times when we do have to take risks, but of course there must be other considerations that are made as well, so it's not just taking risks in the hope that a miracle will happen. Of course, taking risks requires considerations, even though the situation is urgent, but don't let there be no considerations. I agree with what you said, taking advantage of the opportunities in front of you is one of the things that must be done.

and when you have succeeded in getting a stable profit or income, what must be considered is money management, one of which is paying attention to expenses that are not too important. many people have problems with their finances and I think that's because they don't consider and pay attention to their expenses properly, and that must be fixed to be even better.

I get your point, anyone who has dreams of getting wealthy shouldn't be scared of taking risk, but not just taking risk fir the sake of it but calculated risk. There's no business, investment or anything people do to make money that doesn't involve or won't involve at some point, you'll need calculated risks to get to the peak or manage a business.

Yes, money management is very important, cause for instance if a business person or investor or even someone trying to own their own business doesn't have the discipline to spend wisely and avoid unnecessary debt then they're not very far from financial issues.
Rockstarguy

Activity: 1120
Merit: 608

God is great

View Profile
August 10, 2024, 12:54:07 PM

Procrastination is the worst thing that should never be mentioned in the life of a man because to me I see Procrastinating as being stagnant and not going forward. The attitude of Procrastination has killed many dreams and opportunities, as humans one of the mistake we make we think things can be achieved whenever one is ready to go for it. Some people do have fear to start up something but they still have the courage to start even with the fear in them to fail but at the end surprisingly it ends very well but Procrastination no step is taking atl, no achievement and no result.

The bad thing about Procrastination is that time wasted is gone forever which you can't turn the hands of the clock and the opportunities that were available at the initial time may not be the same now.
In life their is time for everything and it is good when people are able to do things at the right time, when people do things at the right time without Procrastination it helps people in achieving alot in life. Humans are just being deceives by their thought that they can always get what they want when they are ready for it, and this is just Procrastination and their might not be opportunity to grab things because of one thing or the other.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄
█░▄█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▄░█
▀▄░███▄▄▄▄███░▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 1317

So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2024, 01:48:37 PM

Identify your needs - One of the reasons people buy expensive items is because they look good or smell good. But maybe they dont need it or they can do with a lower cost product, hence it is important to identify that and eliminate those things in life that can be avoided.

Leading a simple lifestyle - Goes with the previous one, excessive drinking, eating out badly affects your health, increasing the cost burden. Avoid them and consume healthy stuff made at home. This is often not possible for many, but should be sought after.

These are things that can be added to the list, its pretty generic but useful.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
tabas

Activity: 3122
Merit: 760

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
August 10, 2024, 02:19:47 PM

I do agree about having a wrong circle of friends. If you're in a circle of friends that just want to party all night and go out every Friday and Saturday nights then you're missing the whole thing of how important it is to have your own nights and do your things for your growth. Although it doesn't mean that you'd be already one of them when you're part of it, the influence that they'd give you is going to be big. There are people who despite having this kind of circles of friends, are successfully enduring them but it is within the person. But most likely, if you are the type of person that can easily be pressured and influenced by your peers, your chance of being successful is decreasing if the influence is bad and opposite from what you need to be rich or financially free.

███████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████

███████████████████████
BC.GAME
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
▄▀▀░▄██▀░▀██▄░▀▀▄
▄▀░▐▀▄░▀░░▀░░▀░▄▀▌░▀▄
▄▀▄█▐░▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▀░▌█▄▀▄
▄▀░▀░░█░▄███████▄░█░░▀░▀▄
█░█░▀░█████████████░▀░█░█
█░██░▀█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀█▀░██░█
█░█▀██░█▀▀██▀▀█░██▀█░█
▀▄▀██░░░▀▀▄▌▐▄▀▀░░░██▀▄▀
▀▄▀██░░▄░▀▄█▄▀░▄░░██▀▄▀
▀▄░▀█░▄▄▄░▀░▄▄▄░█▀░▄▀
▀▄▄▀▀███▄███▀▀▄▄▀
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
..CASINO....SPORTS....POKER..

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
CK485

Activity: 238
Merit: 22

PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market

View Profile
August 10, 2024, 02:22:47 PM

with the waste of resources it is difficult to realize the desired wealth, it seems that we have to start with ourselves, changing our behavior into a way to learn habits and ways of thinking, because we have to stop wasting money on certain things that are considered useless, by thinking carefully before buying something, which is considered more useful, and some are missed, by delaying work or important decisions can hinder progress and achievement of the expected goals.

[   P r e d X   ]          Multichains Prediction Market Powered by AI
/●  Politics    /●  Crypto    /●  Sports    /●  Stocks    /●  AI    /●  Others
███████████████     P L A Y   N O W     ███████████████
Hanadawa

Activity: 588
Merit: 390

rollbit.com/trading

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2024, 02:54:09 PM

Our resources not only include things we all understand like money, but it also includes intangible things like our time, youth and health, as very often I see people that are wasting all three at the same time-grey-
It is an important point in life but unfortunately most people seem to not care about the three and prefer to work hard to earn a lot of money. This is what I learned from some of my mentors. They said that discipline, exercise, avoiding dating and night parties are the way to success and wealth. There will be a difference between those who are successful in their economy and those who are successful in their lives. In your 20s it is important to have the skill of building networks and relationships. Because it will form a chain that will bind your success. And don't forget exercise because a good mentality will be formed from a healthy body.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x