Bitcoin Forum
September 28, 2024, 06:16:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 💎 The Change Ltd automatic Cryptocurrency Exchange | ≈$21K Escrow  (Read 828 times)
The Change Ltd (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2024, 03:36:22 PM

Smiley Telegram Bot update

⚙️ Update to include:

▪️ Coin search additions.
▪️ Fixes many issues when creating an order.
▪️ Redesigning all pictures and fixing texts.
▪️ Added instructions.

© Sincerely The Change team.

DYING_S0UL

Activity: 448
Merit: 382

Reward: 10M Shen (Approx. 5000 BNB) Bounty

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2024, 05:14:10 PM

Hey there Change Ltd,
There is a small typo here, the link is invalid, you might have missed that! Just letting you know. Wink

The Change Ltd (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2024, 07:24:16 PM

Thank you very much, we'll fix it.

Hey there Change Ltd,
There is a small typo here, the link is invalid, you might have missed that! Just letting you know. Wink

Chikito
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 2076

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2024, 01:46:45 AM

I don't know what happen next, for example; if I create an order of 0.00055 BTC into dogecoin, and the exchange that shows me I will get 307 doges which network fee has been deducted.

But on the hand in my wallet, I accidentally sent 0.00063 BTC to the BTC received address, so the question is, is the exchange reflected in 0.00055 or 0.00063? Do I get 352 doges?. Or 307 according to what I had to send before.

Because there may be some people whose BTC wallet is very limited, so they have to also take into account the correct delivery after deducting the network costs in their wallet.

⚙️ Update to include:

I am happy to see you always inform the updates, but can you explain What coins are newly added?

I have a lot of time to report all the post
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 3908

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2024, 01:56:58 AM

Because there may be some people whose BTC wallet is very limited, so they have to also take into account the correct delivery after deducting the network costs in their wallet.

Depending on the code, on some platforms the service checks the balance matching, in this case as long as the balance does not match the transaction will not be executed and the transaction will be suspended and executed manually. On some services the verification is only for the minimum limit and then the transaction will be executed automatically at a different exchange rate. Let's see which of these two options @thechange takes.

Please add more details to the FAQ as it contains little information and put it on the home page as it is more important.

The Change Ltd (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2024, 12:29:08 PM

We often answer this question, we have automatic recalculation and exchange will be done automatically just change the amount in the application, we mean that we have added coin locking in the selection menu! Wink

I don't know what happen next, for example; if I create an order of 0.00055 BTC into dogecoin, and the exchange that shows me I will get 307 doges which network fee has been deducted.

But on the hand in my wallet, I accidentally sent 0.00063 BTC to the BTC received address, so the question is, is the exchange reflected in 0.00055 or 0.00063? Do I get 352 doges?. Or 307 according to what I had to send before.

⚙️ Update to include:

I am happy to see you always inform the updates, but can you explain What coins are newly added?

The Change Ltd (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2024, 10:24:37 AM

💸 Starting to work with Fiat

(Currently in manual mode)

✨ Our destinations:

▪️ Sberbank, Raiffeisen, SBP and other banks - USDT
▪️ USDT - Sberbank, Raiffeisen, SBP and other banks
▪️ Crypto - Bank Cards (UAH, KZT, UZS)
▪️ Capitalist (USD)
▪️ Perfect Money (USD)

© Exchanges available via @thechange_sup

examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 3434

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2024, 03:15:50 PM

Why is this happening to me? So on several different browsers (Chrome, Firefox), after a few minutes and a simple page refresh, everything returned to normal. Also, on another internet provider, after a bit longer loading, the site opened.
it seemed like some kind of site overload

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Chikito
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 2076

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2024, 11:16:47 PM

Depending on the code, on some platforms the service checks the balance matching, in this case as long as the balance does not match the transaction will not be executed and the transaction will be suspended and executed manually. On some services the verification is only for the minimum limit and then the transaction will be executed automatically at a different exchange rate. Let's see which of these two options @thechange takes.
if I interpret the answer above, they will calculate automatically as much as how many coins we sent to the address. If I sent 0.00063 BTC, then the change will automatically calculate that amount to Doge even the order I must send 0.00055. CMIIW

💸 Starting to work with Fiat

(Currently in manual mode)

✨ Our destinations:

▪️ Sberbank, Raiffeisen, SBP and other banks - USDT
▪️ USDT - Sberbank, Raiffeisen, SBP and other banks
▪️ Crypto - Bank Cards (UAH, KZT, UZS)
▪️ Capitalist (USD)
▪️ Perfect Money (USD)

© Exchanges available via @thechange_sup
Are In the future you will add more fiat currency like Rupiah, and another e-wallet that can easily be withdrawn to Indonesia Bank?

Also, I just received notification on telegram if the change was created the bot for to user who want send his social media bounty to telegram.
can it be done twice to send the bounty proof?

Why is this happening to me? So on several different browsers (Chrome, Firefox), after a few minutes and a simple page refresh, everything returned to normal. Also, on another internet provider, after a bit longer loading, the site opened.

The site was working fine on my side.

I have a lot of time to report all the post
The Change Ltd (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2024, 10:15:31 AM

Good afternoon, thank you, we'll double-check.

Hey there Change Ltd,

The Change Ltd (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2024, 10:16:13 AM

Good day, most likely ddos protection was triggered, try to change your browser or IP address.  Wink

hugeblack
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2024, 10:18:38 AM

Closing a signature campaign after such a short period would send a negative message, especially since advertising spending is taken as an indicator of trust in the service, so I hope you come back soon. $21,000 in escrow is worthy of long-term evaluation of signature campaign results.

DYING_S0UL

Activity: 448
Merit: 382

Reward: 10M Shen (Approx. 5000 BNB) Bounty

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2024, 10:26:49 AM

Good day, most likely ddos protection was triggered, try to change your browser or IP address.  Wink

I was about to report it but I guess examplens did it first! I got the same kind of cloudflare error! I thought I was banned, shocking right? Kinda freaked out at first, I mean what wrong did i do, weird! It was like 30 seconds or so, after that it was back to normal. Since both of us got it, others might be too!

examplens
Legendary

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2024, 10:48:28 AM

Good day, most likely ddos protection was triggered, try to change your browser or IP address.  Wink
As I said, it happened in two different browsers, but very quickly, after about 30 seconds everything was working normally. As DYING_S0UL says, it's probably something with Cloudflare or maybe the settings are too restrictive.

Closing a signature campaign after such a short period would send a negative message, especially since advertising spending is taken as an indicator of trust in the service, so I hope you come back soon. $21,000 in escrow is worthy of long-term evaluation of signature campaign results.
Promotion through a signature campaign is a long-term process, it is unlikely that the evaluation will show the true effect of this kind of advertisement.
I also saw the review campaign, a very good decision. By stopping, the previous effect is almost lost.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
hugeblack
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2024, 06:55:20 AM

Promotion through a signature campaign is a long-term process, it is unlikely that the evaluation will show the true effect of this kind of advertisement.
I also saw the review campaign, a very good decision. By stopping, the previous effect is almost lost.
Also the number of subscribers is limited compared to the message they want to deliver, you can't get a result with a limited number of users and for a limited period, there is no result even to evaluate it. I was planning to add them to the list of platforms I might use when the price of Bitcoin rises but they gave negative signals, the only good thing is that there is money in escrow and I hope it will not be withdrawn.

examplens
Legendary

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2024, 11:56:48 AM

I missed the review campaign, so I'll give you some comments here

Fix or remove the 'Cryptocurrency rates for today' widget from the main page. Obviously, he is showing some outdated price list. It even deviates from the prices in your exchange.
When creating a website, it is the first thing that is noticed, so someone who does not know will immediately give up because of the unrealistic price offered. The actual price of Bitcoin in the swap is 59721 USDT, while the widget shows 53514 USDT. Otherwise, it is the same with all offered currencies, BTC is just an example

I saw you present https://monetory.io/ as a partner, but I couldn't find you on their site. I don't know what the reason is, but I'd rather remove it.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
The Change Ltd (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2024, 03:44:18 PM

Thank you very much, we have passed this on to the tech department, they will fix it soon!

I missed the review campaign, so I'll give you some comments here

Fix or remove the 'Cryptocurrency rates for today' widget from the main page. Obviously, he is showing some outdated price list. It even deviates from the prices in your exchange.
When creating a website, it is the first thing that is noticed, so someone who does not know will immediately give up because of the unrealistic price offered. The actual price of Bitcoin in the swap is 59721 USDT, while the widget shows 53514 USDT. Otherwise, it is the same with all offered currencies, BTC is just an example

I saw you present https://monetory.io/ as a partner, but I couldn't find you on their site. I don't know what the reason is, but I'd rather remove it.

The Change Ltd (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2024, 03:47:15 PM

We plan to continue the company just took a break as there will be high costs to pay out the contest, and due to zero commissions our service is not profitable) Smiley

Also the number of subscribers is limited compared to the message they want to deliver, you can't get a result with a limited number of users and for a limited period, there is no result even to evaluate it. I was planning to add them to the list of platforms I might use when the price of Bitcoin rises but they gave negative signals, the only good thing is that there is money in escrow and I hope it will not be withdrawn.

examplens
Legendary

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2024, 09:42:56 PM

We plan to continue the company just took a break as there will be high costs to pay out the contest, and due to zero commissions our service is not profitable) Smiley
It just means that you chose the wrong strategy. You almost presented yourself as a no-fee exchange even though it's only temporary. Marketing directed in that direction becomes quite irrelevant after a month (when the free period ends).
Otherwise, signature campaigns are long-term strategies and give results only after a minimum of 8-12 months.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████