Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:53:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Comkort – one hustle free cryptocoin trading space  (Read 21886 times)
OrcaTech

Activity: 557
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 11:33:51 PM

Hello,

Your service has vulnerabilities in your web hosting/server configuration.

As shown here: http://prntscr.com/7a6tq0

Website up time is crucial to operating your business and malicious hackers will do all they can to take your website offline.

VisionToCode can supply you with professional hosting and security solutions to ensure your website is online and does not have vulnerabilities.

Contact us: theonlineservices@gmail.com for a free quote,

Thank you,
Have a nice day,

Nick
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
johnywalker

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2015, 08:27:40 PM

Dear Users,

Regretfully we have to inform you that Comkort exchange is ceasing operation. Throughout the whole term of our existence we have strived to deliver an the best possible service for profitable cryptocurrency trading. And yet, the time has come to terminate our service.

In light of these event ALL users have to withdraw their funds before July 19th, 2015 inclusively. July 20th, 2015 we will suspend servers which will deactivate all the wallets and all further withdrawals will be technically impossible.

Trading will be stopped July 1st, 2015 at 18:00 GMT. All active orders will be cancelled.

We kindly ask you to help us spread the news by retweeting our tweet and by simply sharing the news, since it will greatly facilitate the transition process.

We thank all of you, who has been with us these past years. We learned through our project, which would not have existed without your support.

The reason for closing is quite simple - the exchange has not been profitable. And NO - we will not sell the source code )

We wish you all best of luck.

uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 08:15:08 AM

Sad to see you leaving guys. Now I understand the issue with not listing XDE. A pity, cause I liked your exchange, smooth gui and possibility to trade small coins, not listed anywhere else.

this space is intentionally left blank
ie007cheung

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 08:47:41 AM

Dear Users,

Regretfully we have to inform you that Comkort exchange is ceasing operation. Throughout the whole term of our existence we have strived to deliver an the best possible service for profitable cryptocurrency trading. And yet, the time has come to terminate our service.

In light of these event ALL users have to withdraw their funds before July 19th, 2015 inclusively. July 20th, 2015 we will suspend servers which will deactivate all the wallets and all further withdrawals will be technically impossible.

Trading will be stopped July 1st, 2015 at 18:00 GMT. All active orders will be cancelled.

We kindly ask you to help us spread the news by retweeting our tweet and by simply sharing the news, since it will greatly facilitate the transition process.

We thank all of you, who has been with us these past years. We learned through our project, which would not have existed without your support.

The reason for closing is quite simple - the exchange has not been profitable. And NO - we will not sell the source code )

This is a very bad news.  Sad I like your exchange so much.

Hope you will come back one day when you find a profitable way to run it.
Armis

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 10:13:52 PM

Dear Users,

wow, I'm really sorry to hear this. 

It would have been very beneficial to Comkort if you were the official Exchange sponsor for PICISI.   

tuaris

Activity: 765
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2015, 03:45:54 PM

Your exchange has one of the best interfaces I've ever used.

You should really consider releasing the source code to public domain.
It would be a shame to just let the code for this platform go to waste.

Armis

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 12:22:36 AM

Dear Users,

Comkort I know how difficult it is to make the final decision to closer your doors, in 99% of the time it is not only the right decision, but far over due; however in this case I think you guys made the wrong decision.   I made an offer to you that apparently was not well received, it was an offer that very likely will generate lots of income for your exchange.

PICISI needs 4 admins in order to launch our site and our currency.  PICISI is being positioned to generate lots of business for all entities closely associated with us, especially our exclusive exchange sponsor.  

I don't usually participate in hard sales when the evidence is compelling, but given that you have tended your resignation I must resort to hard sales in order to have you guys look on this deal with fresh eyes.

What is it that you need, or need to see in order to more seriously consider our deal?   I know if you walk away from this opportunity you will be kicking yourself in the coming months and telling this story for decades.  

talk to us, contact us at www.PICISI.com, let's fashion a win-win deal you could be proud of

Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 09:26:35 PM

I want to try to contact with my friendly btc private equity
Maybe thay will be intersted in investing in Comkort and makeexchange more wider t,offering not only coins trading
i cant promise,anyway please pm if you are intersted in that option

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print