Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:20:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BittyBot.co - Compare the UK Bitcoin Market  (Read 2129 times)
nanonanouk (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2014, 09:04:27 PM
Last edit: October 07, 2020, 02:30:44 PM by nanonanouk

I wanted to introduce BittyBot.co to the Bitcoin Forum.

https://bittybot.co/uk/wp-content/uploads/sites/5/2014/02/bittybot-logo.png

BittyBot is the UK's only Bitcoin price comparison website. The site is updated every 5 minutes to show all of the online Bitcoin traders from the UK's 5 most popular Bitcoin merchants and marketplaces:

• BitBargain.co.uk
  • Bitcoin123.co.uk
  • Bittylicious.com
  • Coinduit.io
  • Cryptopay.me
  • igot.com
  • LocalBitcoins.com
  • QuickBitcoin.co.uk
  • Safello.com
  • SpeedyBitcoin.co.uk
  • Yacuna-Direct.com
  • ZipZapInc.com

All of the buyers and sellers are sorted by price so you can easily see who is currently offering the best price in the UK. Traders who are willing to deal with newbie customers (i.e. no previous trades or reputation required) are also indicated with a small orange tick next to the their name.

As seller/buyer reputation is very important we show a Rating for each trader. For BitBargain and LocalBitcoins we are using their sites respective BitRating or Feedback scores. For Bitcoin123, Bittylicious, Coinduit, Cryptopay, QuickBitcoin and Speedy Bitcoin we get the Rating from the TrustScore on Trustpilot.co.uk.

For each trader we also display the Payment Type accepted along with the Price per Bitcoin and the Minimum/Maximum BTC which is available for sale or to be purchased. If you hover the mouse over the price it will indicate the percentage spread compared to the current CoinDesk BPI.

The complete list of all online sellers is available here and online buyers here. All of this aggregated Bitcoin Market information can be re-sorted, and searched directly from within your browser.

As well as the BittyBot website you can also follow @Bitty_Bot on Twitter to keep uptodate with the best prices available.

Please check out the site and let me know what you think? As well as posting here, you can also interact with BittyBot via the Google+ and Facebook pages or via email hello@bittybot.co.uk.
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 03:05:13 PM

Cool service!

I hope it doesn't contains hidden things Smiley but as I can see it works just fine and looks not bad!

Good job!

regards!
nanonanouk (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 05:57:19 PM

Thanks for the positive feedback!  Smiley

After I'd chosen the name I did worry about the connotations of having Bot in the name, I hope people realise this is a helpful Bot not a nasty one!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: