Bitcoin Forum
September 10, 2024, 06:19:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How is the bitcoin mining market in Indonesia / middle east?  (Read 73 times)
Bob_the_miner (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2024, 01:58:08 AM

I'm entertaining the idea of looking for land and infrastructure that could support a 10 megawatt site in Indonesia, but I will need to pitch this idea to my employers in America. I presently work in the Bitcoin mining industry as a novice for the past three months. I do have family in Indonesia, and I speak Chinese in addition to English, but my Indonesian is not so good, but I can learn quickly.

I'm also open to the idea of mining in the Middle East. I have other family members there, and if there is any way to pitch a 10 MW site to my superiors, it would be much appreciated.

BUT, I suppose we need to clarify what we're looking for:
1. start-up costs.
2. Infrastructure and maintenance.
3. Labor costs, pre and post-construction.
4. Any other costs that EXCLUDE ASIC devices.
5. Electricity price per KwH.
6. Total costs to get started.

If you guys have any recommendations for where to look or if there is anyone here who knows someone who is looking to set-up somewhere, we can also pay a referral fee to the person who introduces us to a site-owner or land-owner.

Thank you to anyone in advance.
FP91G
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1088

View Profile
August 18, 2024, 01:04:01 PM

There are a lot of islands in ndonesia. You need to find places with the cheapest electricity and look for options to buy land for mining locations.

Indonesia’s The Most Favorite Bitcoin Mining Data Centers
https://stankevicius.co/tech/indonesias-the-most-favorite-bitcoin-mining-data-centers/

█████████████████████████
████████▀▀████▀▀█▀▀██████
█████▀████▄▄▄▄████████
███▀███▄███████████████
██▀█████████████████████
██▄███████████████▀▀▄▄███
███▄███▀████████▀███▄████
█████▄████▀▀▀▀████▄██████
████████▄▄████▄▄█████████

BitList 
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
REAL-TIME DATA TRACKING
CURATED BY THE COMMUNITY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█

List #kycfree Websites   
Bob_the_miner (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2024, 04:18:08 PM

When I search for all of the mining groups you mentioned in that article, I only found the article you posted here. What are you trying to do?
FP91G
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1088

View Profile
August 21, 2024, 02:19:39 PM

When I search for all of the mining groups you mentioned in that article, I only found the article you posted here. What are you trying to do?
I also found very little information about mining in Indonesia, but the good thing is that it is legal there.
If there is little official information, it means that this business is still in its infancy and maybe you should find people in these locations and gather more information.

████████▀▀████▀▀█▀▀██████
█████▀████▄▄▄▄████████
███▀███▄███████████████
██▀█████████████████████
██▄███████████████▀▀▄▄███
███▄███▀████████▀███▄████
█████▄████▀▀▀▀████▄██████
████████▄▄████▄▄█████████

BitList 
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
REAL-TIME DATA TRACKING
CURATED BY THE COMMUNITY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█

List #kycfree Websites   
Anish_Rocky
Copper Member

Activity: 58
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 29, 2024, 08:41:03 AM

You can find a lot of information related to mining and mining hardware, but one important consideration is the customs process in Indonesia. Clearing customs for mining equipment there can be exceptionally challenging. Indonesian customs officials are well aware of mining equipment and can identify it even if it is imported through various methods. As a result, they impose significantly high taxes on such imports.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: