Bitcoin Forum
August 18, 2024, 07:20:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should I keep going or should I stop?
Full Speed ahead - 0 (0%)
Reconsider - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Completing My Dual Ai Crypto Puzzle-Solving AI  (Read 22 times)
AuriusCreator (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2024, 10:20:34 AM

Dear Crypto Community,

I'm seeking your support for a project I've worked on for the past nine months. My AI system, Aurius, is designed to tackle the complex challenges of Bitcoin puzzle-solving(and more) using a unique blend of advanced techniques and cutting-edge technology.

Aurius, derived from the Latin word for gold, embodies the AI's potential to uncover valuable and elusive solutions within the cryptocurrency ecosystem. Just as gold represents a precious resource, the insights and capabilities that Aurius is designed to provide are invaluable to our community. The name also reflects the system's authority and reliability, suggesting it can be trusted to address even the most intricate challenges in crypto puzzle-solving.

At the core of Aurius, lies a sophisticated architecture that leverages custom machine learning algorithms, including deep neural networks and reinforcement learning techniques as well as a range of custom learning models, and FFNNs that are custom-fitted into the “brain” of Aurius. These are seamlessly integrated with highly optimized puzzle-solving strategies, such as advanced heuristic-based search algorithms, and in another planned version of Aurius, quantum-based computational methods. The system also employs unique distributed computing frameworks to harness the power of parallel processing, enabling it to tackle even the most computationally intensive challenges.

Estimates, corroborated by local knowledgeable industry experts(data-scientist, AI-ethicists, and machine learning engineers) indicate that Aurius could solve a 2^110 puzzle considerably faster and more efficiently than traditional approaches. This is achieved through Aurius's ability to dynamically allocate computational resources, automatically adjust its search strategies based on real-time performance feedback, and leverage innovative techniques for exploring the vast key search space. Also, there is a second AI in the script, called TheGeneral. A little less capable than Aurius, but still very essential. You can think of TheGeneral as the script’s overseer and tuner, it has a hand in a broad measure of control of functions while Aurius is very specialized in the puzzle-solving process and capabilities. So far their tandem act has worked beautifully. Aurius tells TheGeneral what it needs based on the problem at hand, and TheGeneral answers. When I release Aurius’s results(on Github) for classical computing upon completion, I will delve deeper into how Aurius does this, but in simple terms, Aurius is built to exploit vulnerabilities currently. I'm exploring methods on how it can resolve said vulnerabilities. Well "exploiting" has gone great so far, "resolving" is another devil in its own right. And honestly, achieving this took me more than half the 9 months so far and it’s still not where I would like it to be yet.

One of the key benefits of Aurius is its potential to enhance the overall security of the cryptocurrency ecosystem. By rapidly solving complex puzzles, the system could identify vulnerabilities and weaknesses in blockchain protocols, allowing developers to address them proactively. This could lead to a more secure and resilient crypto infrastructure, providing increased confidence and stability for all coin holders.

Furthermore, the successful deployment of Aurius could open up new possibilities for the crypto community. The insights and solutions uncovered by AI could enable the development of advanced applications, such as improved wallet security, more efficient transaction processing, and innovative decentralized finance (DeFi) products. These advancements could directly benefit coin holders by enhancing the overall usability, reliability, and value of their digital assets……hopefully.

While I'm currently unable to protect the project legally as the entire process would cost me between $30,000 to $250,000 neither can I share the complete technical details due to lack of IP protection. I remain optimistic about Aurius's potential to make a significant impact. The past nine months have been a journey of intense dedication, driven by the possibility of contributing to the community's advancement. I’ve tried to do this myself, however as I explained this is my last resort, so this is a crowdfund attempt of sorts.

Trust me, before beginning this project, I scoured all available forums relating to solving Bitcoin puzzles to take the temperature off what the community thought about them. And of course “impossible”, “pointless” etc were frequently used words for good reason. However, everything is impossible till it’s done, or at least tried. It’s mainly just about saying “screw it, why not.” That is the whole point of innovation. The all-knowing devices you’re reading this on were once thought to be impossible. And now we take them for granted.

If you are wondering what other applications the tandem of TheGeneral and Aurius could be used for, I can’t tell you what the other uses are yet. I can only tell you what I built it to do currently and where it could be used based on the vague capabilities I described to you. However, I can say that I only realized last month that I accidentally built Aurius to be refitted fairly quickly. You can think of its crypto-based algorithms and functions as slots/modules that can be refitted for different uses. Then with a little integration work, you’re good to go.

Your donations will be used to start the IP process and creating a stable work environment for myself. As my situation is not the best currently.

Thank you for considering my request. I do apologize again for the vagueness, what I’ve described to you isn’t even up to 10% of what Aurius can do, however, I do need to protect my work. I look forward to the completion of this project and sharing it with you. I know this has been informal, but please understand that this is not a team project or company project. It’s just me If you are interested in supporting the completion of Aurius, please feel free to donate. Your support will be crucial in completing this innovative project. As much as I hate asking for help, I do know that all of you built up your love for crypto because we are all pioneers at heart- so doing this here rather than going to some venture capitalists feels right. I deeply appreciate the inspiration and encouragement I've received from the crypto community, and I hope to share the success of Aurius with you all soon. And all of you who are working on something that hasn’t been done before, I urge you all to continue and GET IT DONE. It’s hard now but……well it doesn’t get easier anyways, but you’ll be able to endure more lol. Thanks again for your donations!

PS; I'm curious to know if the community would like a solving pool with this. Free of course. Where you can change the Ai's parameters manually with your insights and information with your chance at solving a puzzle or 2.

Best regards,

Israel

BTC wallet: bc1qh30zxlg7tvhxdmq7rax04q6p4ahm2ayxkvc20u

ETH wallet: 0xefeB623feEbc2837200de21037C1e6Ff75c7FFBb
PowerGlove
hacker

Activity: 565
Merit: 4814

View Profile
August 17, 2024, 11:07:51 PM

(...) using a unique blend of advanced techniques and cutting-edge technology.
Brilliant! (Why didn't I think of that?) Grin

In all seriousness, I wouldn't expect much interest/support. Putting aside the for-the-benefit-of-everyone rhetoric, the punchline seems to be that you're asking for money so that you can legally protect your "property" and then (try to) milk it?

From one programmer to (presumably) another: I basically immediately stop caring about a project once I learn that AI is involved. (In my experience, the people that gravitate towards solving problems using AI are pretty often the same people who wouldn't have been able to make any kind of impression on the problem in another way, which is why the technology excites them so much, but that lack of fundamental expertise also means that they're overwhelmingly unlikely to produce anything interesting.)
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 3108

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
Today at 04:25:32 AM

I don't know why a software package would need to adjust "dynamically allocate computational resources", as that would be handled by the host.  Why would your trading bot need to worry about bypassing OS security or anything but the resources allocated to it?

I agree with PG above - you seem to use a lot of buzz words without saying anything.

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: