Bitcoin Forum
September 28, 2024, 05:24:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can new members recognize rankable members of the forum?  (Read 391 times)
DYING_S0UL

Activity: 448
Merit: 382

Reward: 10M Shen (Approx. 5000 BNB) Bounty

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2024, 12:58:57 PM

That's like saying voting in the national elections doesn't matter, because your vote is just one in so many million. It's kinda true, but if everyone else thinks like that too, the system fails.
National elections huh!! Tongue I never though of it that way. I think I got your point.

Based on how the system should be used, users should only be included if they left good feedback and have a good Trust list. If users never leave feedback, they should never be included (even though it happens). So even if your feedback doesn't show up by default now, leaving feedback when you think it's appropriate is a way to start using the Trust system.
Since we are also talking about leaving feedback. Do you think leaving multiple feedbacks of some kind is ok or appropriate?

For example, there was one time when a person in our local section openly tried to buy sell merits...obviously a newbie account. And before I could give him any negative or neutral feedback, someone else already gave him feedback a few minutes ago. And because of that, I never bothered to give him any feedback since someone already did it. I always hesitate in this kind of situation. Do you think I should have given him feedback in this situation? Would it be appropriate or not?

Lucius
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 6071

Crypto Swap Exchange🈺

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2024, 01:18:38 PM
Merited by LoyceV (4), vapourminer (1)

@DYING_S0UL, the fact that someone left someone negative feedback (for a justified reason) should never prevent you from doing the same, in fact, that way only shows the strength of the previous feedback, because it is not the same that one member has a certain opinion or that the same opinion has 5 or even 10 members.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Mate2237

Activity: 854
Merit: 619

Reward: 10M Shen (Approx. 5000 BNB) Bounty

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2024, 01:49:52 PM
Merited by Hatchy (1)

Hatchy suggested to me:
List Of Most Merited
That list Hatchy suggested contains many ranks and not only the most merited members. Most merited members from 1-100 and Most Activity users obtained from 1-100 and Most Trusted members from 1-100 and Most Recognized Members from 1-100 and other information you might in the forum like the number of "Pages that have been parsed, Largest profile on Bitcointalk, Deleted Profiles, Archived Profiles, Inactive Profiles  and Active Profiles and lot more.

When you click each of the profile, you will see more information about the user. And i think you can get the information from that link since you didn't specific the particular rankable information. You can see them there.

programmer3666

Activity: 62
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 24, 2024, 02:35:48 AM

You may have understood my question by looking at the above question. I have spent a lot of time since coming to this forum. Now, we are learning a lot of things. Still, we new members come to this forum and slowly learn and move forward, and then we see a lot of big rankable accounts. There are a lot of merits, but they are less active. Now, many big accounts are around, but we newbies need help identifying which one is actually what kind of account.

Is there an organized list of reputable members in this forum? By looking at their list, newbies will understand who is in a good position and doing good things in this forum. If there is a post like this, please show it and help.

I want to know more, so I asked the following questions:

Who are the members of DT1 and DT2? What are the functions of DT1 and DT2 members? Why are DT1 and DT2 kept even though every thread in the forum has moderators, and what are their requirements?

As a new member, I'm eager to learn about these essential aspects of the forum. I greatly appreciate your help and look forward to learning from your insights. Your guidance will be invaluable to me and I am truly grateful for your assistance.

Personally, I think the best way is mostly graphical representations of their achievements for instance a new member can explore the dataset in Google-Sheet created by @DdmrDdmr which highlights and classifies all the forum members according to ranks and merits and it is a searchable dataset.https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mD6cdsQNJ8dauTL-XLi8I0oDG5WBl0z0NeKzXTByNyw/edit?gid=1547785466#gid=1547785466

or they can also explore the graphical one created by @bullrun2024bro which classified top-ranking members in a thumbnail format highlighting their merits, activities, and ranks https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5251894.msg54523958#msg54523958

New members will surely have a clear view of ranking members from the directions I have pointed out above.
laijsica

Activity: 224
Merit: 145

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2024, 05:19:55 AM

Don't clearly know what you mean though. But you can check here on https://bpip.org/ for list of most Merited, most recognized, most trusted, most activity and DT members on tne forum. Just switch between various tabs on the site and you might find what you are looking for. with bpip, you can check every users profile information.
I tried checking my ID in through https://bpip.org/link but no result is showing.
Showing through https://ninjastic.space though.

██████████████     D u e l b i t s  ORIGINALS    ►►►  PLAY KENO [NEW]     ███████████████
Dice  Mines  ◥ Plinko  Duel Poker  ◥ Dice Duels
███████████████     10,000x MULTIPLIER  |  NEARLY UP TO50% REWARDS     ██████████████
Helena Yu

Activity: 686
Merit: 624

View Profile
September 04, 2024, 06:01:35 AM

I tried checking my ID in through https://bpip.org/link but no result is showing.
Showing through https://ninjastic.space though.
I thought you mistakenly leave blank space " " because bpip do count blank space in their search engine.

But yeah you're correct I can't find your username, I think for users with ID 3 Million+ didn't recorded in Bpip yet because I already try to search the merit sent and merit receive from other users, it didn't show your username.

However they also do delete some profiles, not sure if this is only to adapt with the administrators or moderators decision that change usernames, from user to guest, etc or they intentionally delete some profiles.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████