Bitcoin Forum
September 14, 2024, 10:22:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hmmm... Most Alts Could be Hitting Bottom Here  (Read 318 times)
d5000
Legendary

Activity: 4032
Merit: 7230

Decentralization Maximalist

View Profile
Today at 04:55:24 AM

None of those old ones
What if this time it's different?

Maybe a different logic could be developing:

- Most things have already been invented in crypto, so the upside is lower for new products promising "the next big revolution".
- People have been scammed hard by "newer alts" since 2014 or so and lost huge amounts of money.
- No coin which was promoted to be "the next Bitcoin" has managed to catch up even with Ethereum. The single one which tried hardest (Terra/Luna with their Do Kwon cult) was the biggest failure of them all.
- More and more people realize this, and thus older, more "solid" projects begin to attract more capital also in the altcoin space. (This is not a Bitcoin maximalist post, I'm talking about coins like XMR, AVAX, LTC, MKR ...).

Don't misunderstand this post, in general I agree that it's more likely that newer coins have more upside as this was the case in several bull runs. But this hype mechanic could be changing eventually.

I agree however that it looks that alts have stabilized a bit, perhaps the bottom is in definitely for this intermediate bearish phase.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████