Bitcoin Forum
September 04, 2024, 03:23:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Rukka CPU Solo Miner BTC 1.0  (Read 94 times)
rukkamind (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 18, 2024, 03:47:54 PM
Merited by ABCbits (2)

Solo Mining BTC using CPU

Welcome to RUKKA SoloMINER 1.0. This is a PHP file designed to mine BTC using a synchronized Bitcoin Core.

This file requires an RPC connection to Bitcoin Core. You can edit data.cfg, and it needs to be synchronized to work.

Before installing, please install Bitcoin Core first from this site

- Python : Install from this site Official
  - Some Libraries need to installed in admin user:
    - pip install requests
    - pip install python-bitcoinrpc
    - pip install colorama

IMPORTANT

- RUN command: "python miner.php" with admin user

You can dowload from my github
NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 2666

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
August 18, 2024, 04:57:27 PM

Just pointing out that that using ANY CPU(s) for mining BTC is beyond useless. Even Sidehack's original Compac USB stickminer running 10-20GH/s is >1000x faster than what today's fastest CPU can process.

That said, as long as you don't have hopes of actually finding a block und just want to goof around 'mining', well, that's your choice...  Roll Eyes

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome!  3NtFuzyWREGoDHWeMczeJzxFZpiLAFJXYr
 -Sole remaining active Primary developer of cgminer, Kano's repo is here
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
rukkamind (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2024, 05:28:56 PM

Just pointing out that that using ANY CPU(s) for mining BTC is beyond useless. Even Sidehack's original Compac USB stickminer running 10-20GH/s is >1000x faster than what today's fastest CPU can process.

I know  CPU is not fast, but I don't belive "Even Sidehack's original Compac USB stickminer running 10-20GH" it's true. I'll tell why. Small usb can be fast than Ryzen 9/7. If all cores get max 200 khash/s. I'm sorry I don't belive it.

This is first version to get/correct issues, I hope get better ideias here
I did devellop my GPU version (Work In Progress) with C SHA256/CUDA and Python implementation in my RTX3080 GPU 10G get 1.30Ghash/s ( it took ~4 seconds to check all nonces).

10-20GH/s small piece vs RTX3080, humm !!!
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 3094

BTC price road to $80k

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2024, 05:47:18 PM

I know  CPU is not fast, but I don't belive "Even Sidehack's original Compac USB stickminer running 10-20GH" it's true. I'll tell why. Small usb can be fast than Ryzen 9/7. If all cores get max 200 khash/s. I'm sorry I don't belive it.

This is first version to get/correct issues, I hope get better ideias here
I did devellop my GPU version (Work In Progress) with C SHA256/CUDA and Python implementation in my RTX3080 GPU 10G get 1.30Ghash/s ( it took ~4 seconds to check all nonces).

10-20GH/s small piece vs RTX3080, humm !!!

What are things that you didn't believe about Compac F compared to the CPU you are talking about?
Compac F USB miner was made for mining but the CPU you talking about are made for PCs it's not specially made for Bitcoin mining unlike Compac F so if you want to believe about the hashrate why not buy a Compac F and compare the hashrate difference between ryzen CPUs vs USB miner.

Even GPUs is not specialize to mine it is manufactured for gaming.

rukkamind (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2024, 07:19:17 PM

What are things that you didn't believe about Compac F compared to the CPU you are talking about?...
Even GPUs is not specialize to mine it is manufactured for gaming.

So the script is of no interest to you, just like Cuda, because there are specialized devices for mining. I created the script to better understand mining both on CPU and GPU. I’m starting to think it was a total waste of time to develop something practical and share my knowlege.”

I'm feeling a bit discouraged about my effort.
NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2024, 08:33:43 PM
Last edit: August 18, 2024, 08:43:54 PM by NotFuzzyWarm

You probably should have read the sticky pinned here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2415854.0 mainly point-3
That said, good effort nonetheless but once mining ASIC's came out in 2013 even FPGA's were left in the dust.

The specs for the 2pac which followed the Compac found here: The expected performance of the 2Pac is 0.11*MHz=GH.  For example, 150MHz gives 16.5 GH (theoretical expectation).

The 2PAC had 2 chips so 8.25GH/s per chip. Sidehack uses chips from Bitmain & his current crop of sticks are well over 500GH/s per chip.

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome!  3NtFuzyWREGoDHWeMczeJzxFZpiLAFJXYr
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
rukkamind (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2024, 08:41:06 AM
Merited by NotFuzzyWarm (1)

You probably should have read the sticky pinned here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2415854.0 mainly point-3
That said, good effort nonetheless but once mining ASIC's came out in 2013 even FPGA's were left in the dust.

OK I got it.
Moderator: gmaxwell should remove this entire topic, not moving (since is miner BTC using bitcoincore, not pools or coins).
NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2024, 12:58:30 PM

As short as this thread is it's still sorta useful info for other new folks.
If you look in the lower left of the page you should be able to lock it.
Merit given for the effort and for not arguing about the reality of mining as many others have done in the past  Grin

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: