Bitcoin Forum
September 08, 2024, 04:23:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ultimate Crypto Security  (Read 124 times)
cryptoleblok (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2024, 12:16:48 PM
Merited by ABCbits (2)

Hello Bitcoin community,

We know how important it is to keep our cold wallets secure, and we’re excited to share something that can help! Introducing the Leblok Crypto Cold Wallet Vault - the ultimate protection against unauthorized access and hacking signals!

This innovative Faraday case is independently tested, waterproof, and built to last. We believe it’s a game-changer for anyone serious about safeguarding their investments.

Curious to see it in action? Check out our YouTube video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cshSspf0xvs

Together, we can enhance our crypto security! Feel free to reach out with any questions!

Crypto Leblok Team
Our website: https://cryptoleblok.com/
dkbit98
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 7427

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2024, 07:03:08 PM

This innovative Faraday case is independently tested, waterproof, and built to last. We believe it’s a game-changer for anyone serious about safeguarding their investments.
I think it is a good idea for everyone to have faraday bag at home, and this can be used not only for hardware wallets, but for smartphones, laptops and other electronic devices.
I like that Leblock is waterproof and can be carried on belt, However, price of 42€ is more than I would be willing to pay for case with dimension of only 132mm x 90mm.
Few years ago I purchased bug faraday bag for my laptop and it was much bigger and cheaper.

Together, we can enhance our crypto security! Feel free to reach out with any questions!
I see you are using waterproof fabric, but can you say is this only resistant to splashes and is there any certificate for that?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
ABCbits
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 7857

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
August 21, 2024, 08:53:36 AM

We know how important it is to keep our cold wallets secure, and we’re excited to share something that can help! Introducing the Leblok Crypto Cold Wallet Vault - the ultimate protection against unauthorized access and hacking signals!

The idea of your bag is interesting. But have consider to create one without any text or logo? I expect some people would prefer using ones which doesn't give away that they own cryptocurrency.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
DaveF
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 6557

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2024, 11:01:51 AM
Merited by examplens (1), ABCbits (1)

It looks like you are part of this company:
https://leblok.com/

Any reason you are not selling these products on that site?

And any reason you are using a different web provider? The site you are posing about is hosted at godaddy the regular site is at Shopify.
They have full contact info and such about who / where they are. You have a contact us page.

Just seems a little off.

-Dave

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3402
Merit: 3404

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2024, 11:16:01 AM

The idea of your bag is interesting. But have consider to create one without any text or logo? I expect some people would prefer using ones which doesn't give away that they own cryptocurrency.
That's what I thought too, but later I saw that this doesn't even have a locking option, so it will be an easy target for potential thieves and theft. It's a bit unusual to find a real use value, I'm not sure how well some hardware wallets are used outside in the rain or carried in the pocket at the market.

It looks like you are part of this company:
https://leblok.com/

Any reason you are not selling these products on that site?
Maybe it's a dropshipping scheme, a custom product by leblok for certain entrepreneurs.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1802

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2024, 02:30:24 PM

Looks like it's more of their Lebrok Security branch instead of the Lebrok one[1]. On your crypto dedicated website you listed several marketplace to buy the product, but it seems like I can't find your products on those website. I can find your other products jut fine, is it not yet updated?

I do agree that adding more details on your new website would be better. Especially when there's no detail about this new website from the older ones.

[1] https://lebloksecurity.com/contact/

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 3881

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2024, 03:02:18 AM

Good idea but since the bag is only big enough for the wallet hardware, ensuring that it is secure from physical attacks will be essential, in addition to videos and real tests of the device as its failure could mean losing money.
What is the anti-theft technology used?

cryptoleblok (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2024, 08:09:16 AM
Merited by dkbit98 (1)

I think it is a good idea for everyone to have faraday bag at home, and this can be used not only for hardware wallets, but for smartphones, laptops and other electronic devices.
I like that Leblock is waterproof and can be carried on belt, However, price of 42€ is more than I would be willing to pay for case with dimension of only 132mm x 90mm.
Few years ago I purchased bug faraday bag for my laptop and it was much bigger and cheaper.

I see you are using waterproof fabric, but can you say is this only resistant to splashes and is there any certificate for that?

We also supply Faraday bags for smartphones, laptops and other electronic devices. Regarding price of course there are cheaper options available but when you consider the quality, certification and the fact that Leblok's Faraday bags are made in the UK to ISO Standards it is not possible to compete with cheaper inferior products and produce this level of quality. One has to consider whether spending a few more dollars is worth it in the context of the value of your assets. I buy Gant clothing and the quality still holds up after several years whereas clothes bought at a quarter of the price are full of holes after 12 months. There is always a trade-off of Price v Quality. Everyone has to make their own call.
cryptoleblok (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2024, 08:16:41 AM

That's a good point. It is not only resistant to splashes (IP 64) you can hose this down without any effect (IP65), we conduct our own tests using this method.  Of course if you blast a high pressure hose from the side (IP66) or totally submerge it in a tank of water (IP67) then of course there will be some leaks. To design the product to IP 66 or 67 ratings would make the product prohibitively expensive for the general market and is not necessary for the purpose this product will be used.
NotATether
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 7203

In memory of o_e_l_e_o

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2024, 08:21:28 AM

You're saying that the hardware wallet's case can resist hacking signals. But what kind of transmission are we talking about here? Does this mean *any* sort of wireless signal? Because a hardware wallet is not supposed to be having any in the first place, and you can do firmware updates over USB if that is necessary.

I think that's the only reasonable way they all get filtered out.

ABCbits
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 7857

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
August 22, 2024, 09:04:31 AM

You're saying that the hardware wallet's case can resist hacking signals. But what kind of transmission are we talking about here? Does this mean *any* sort of wireless signal? Because a hardware wallet is not supposed to be having any in the first place, and you can do firmware updates over USB if that is necessary.

Hardware wallet which shape of card/credit card usually use NFC or RFID. I've read review for such HW, where many of them doesn't include any sleeve or cover to block signal.

That's what I thought too, but later I saw that this doesn't even have a locking option, so it will be an easy target for potential thieves and theft. It's a bit unusual to find a real use value, I'm not sure how well some hardware wallets are used outside in the rain or carried in the pocket at the market.

Lack of lock is also a disadvantage. Although if the bag doesn't give away that you own cryptocurrency or you don't look vulnerable, it's less likely you'll be targeted by thief.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
dkbit98
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 7427

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2024, 03:17:55 PM

That's a good point. It is not only resistant to splashes (IP 64) you can hose this down without any effect (IP65), we conduct our own tests using this method.  Of course if you blast a high pressure hose from the side (IP66) or totally submerge it in a tank of water (IP67) then of course there will be some leaks. To design the product to IP 66 or 67 ratings would make the product prohibitively expensive for the general market and is not necessary for the purpose this product will be used.
IP64 is not bad water resistance, and it's easy to first add hardware wallets inside of zip bag to make it more waterproof.
And some hardware wallets have waterproof protection already (satochip, tangem, coolwallet cards, ngrave, etc.)

I don't think faraday bags are much needed for airgapped wallets like Passport, since they only connect with other devices via camera, but they could offer protection against EMF pulse attacks that can fry any electronic devices.
Faraday bags are also perfect to be used for credit cards and car keys, they are proven to protect against modern thieves who are using antennas to catch a signal from keys and open your car.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████