Bitcoin Forum
October 03, 2024, 08:58:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Shaicoin - ShaiHive POW Mining Algo  (Read 587 times)
shaicoin (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2024, 05:56:03 AM

Shaicoin

Shaicoin is designed to bring back the essence of decentralized mining that Satoshi envisioned. Shaicoin is a Bitcoin fork that leverages the ShaiHive mining algorithm, which reintroduces the original CPU mining code from Bitcoin Core v0.12.0, modified and upgraded to v0.27.0.

What Makes Shaicoin Unique?
Shaicoin introduces a Hamiltonian graph certificate in the block header, which serves as a "nonce selection speed bump," aiming to maintain the integrity and fairness of the mining process. The Bitcoin block header has been expanded from 80 bytes to 4096 bytes to accommodate this certificate, allowing for quick verification of the graph cycle.

- Kismets are equivalent to Satoshis
- SHA is equivalent to BTC

Block Rewards and Supply
- Initial block reward: 11 SHA
- Block reward decreases by 1226 kismets every block (tail emission kicks in at block 888420 of 0.1 SHA per block)
- Block time: 2 minutes
- Difficulty: Adjusted every block if necessary

The initial blockchain launch encountered an issue where the hash space was too small, leading to hash collisions and node desynchronization. This problem has since been resolved by restoring the hashing space to the full block instead of just the verifiable delay function space (graph certificate). As a result, when the network was relaunched, it was necessary to consolidate the rewards from the previous chain to ensure fair repayment to early miners. Consequently, Block 1 contains 420,690 SHA, which includes both the community incentive wallet and the obligations owed to early miners from the initial network. Detailed information about the usage of this wallet will be provided in the Discord.

Total Supply
The total supply of Shaicoin over the next 4 years will be approximately 5.5 million SHA. At Block 888,420, a tail emission will begin, introducing a steady issuance rate of 0.1 SHA per block.

Join the Shaicoin Network
To start mining Shaicoin, you'll need to download and compile the code. The source code is available on GitHub: Shaicoin GitHub Repository.

- Default P2P port: 42069
- Default RPC port: 8710

For macOS users, follow this mining instructions guide. Ubuntu and Windows users can compile the Shaicoin node similarly to Bitcoin, using the "-moneyplz" flag once the wallet is created.

Community and Rewards
Join our Discord to connect with the community and start mining: Shaicoin Discord Invite.
EL MAOGO

Activity: 88

View Profile
August 31, 2024, 01:24:36 AM

can you give more details please
explorer ,,,,, website
pools4mining

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 31, 2024, 04:49:10 PM

1% Fees

SOLO
UE
stratum+tcp://eu.pools4mining.com:2310
stratum+tcp://pools4mining.com:2310

US
stratum+tcp://us.pools4mining.com:2310

ASIA
stratum+tcp://asia-sg.pools4mining.com:2310
shaicoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2024, 02:41:58 PM

1% Fees

SOLO
UE
stratum+tcp://eu.pools4mining.com:2310
stratum+tcp://pools4mining.com:2310

US
stratum+tcp://us.pools4mining.com:2310

ASIA
stratum+tcp://asia-sg.pools4mining.com:2310

I dont believe you have created a mining pool as there is currently no stratum client that supports this algo that Im aware of ontop of that its not on your website so Im assuming youre just spam
shaicoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2024, 02:53:27 PM

can you give more details please
explorer ,,,,, website

The main website is https://shaicoin.com and currently its hosting a basic explorer. There are users in the community who have modified some more advanced explorers and I will migrate to those very soon. The goal is to improve the community one step at a time. If you have a CPU come mine and test. One of my community members has said that a 7950xd gets about 40 h/s. I have another community member who said that their 1950x gets about 40 h/s.

The 7950xd launched 02/28/2023, while the 1950x launched 08/10/2017 so these computers 6 years apart are somewhat comparable under the ShaiHive algorithm
shaicoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2024, 01:54:18 AM

Please update your node to v1.0.3 a hardfork will occur in about 3 days time from this post.
fairmuffin

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 20, 2024, 11:17:08 PM

Hi there, I am currently mining this coin; however, I am having a very hard time with the Discord server. I am not able to be verified (whenever I click I am told I am currently being verified already, but I receive nothing even privately for that matter). Tried contacting you from Discord (Shai account with FatherShai tag) but you don't accept receiving messages there, same with friend requests.
shaicoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2024, 03:12:53 AM

Hi there, I am currently mining this coin; however, I am having a very hard time with the Discord server. I am not able to be verified (whenever I click I am told I am currently being verified already, but I receive nothing even privately for that matter). Tried contacting you from Discord (Shai account with FatherShai tag) but you don't accept receiving messages there, same with friend requests.

Hmm not sure what the issue is regarding discord as wickbot and discord are setup but not super restrictive from what I can tell only filtering out spam but reach out to us on https://x.com/shai_pow and share your discord name and Ill try to help get you sorted.
fairmuffin

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 21, 2024, 10:36:16 AM

I haven't been able to DM there too, but I posted as a comment on a latest tweet.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: