Bitcoin Forum
September 13, 2024, 07:13:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin has built a strong global community  (Read 243 times)
asarfiar

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
Today at 04:05:10 AM

Bitcoin has created a new chapter in the world of cryptocurrency, I think all the world's intellectuals and political, economic, communal and social issues come into discussion to gain knowledge about Bitcoin. In this forum we get to know some things which have never been discussed in any other forum in the world, but after entering this forum I got a chance to write a new link in the world of cryptocurrency, because in the world of cryptocurrency Bitcoin is not only fruitful for present time but also one for the future As a blessing, where various wise men discuss various topics of the world and we also get a chance to express our opinions freely and develop knowledge through writing and reading skills about all things.
Jaycoinz

Activity: 434
Merit: 226

God is All

View Profile WWW
Today at 03:21:09 PM

Since I joined this Bitcointalk forum it has become a part of me, I visit it everyday as part of my daily routine. There are so much to learn and contribute to learning here, not only about Bitcoin and cryptocurrency but also about local and global economics, politics and society with off topics on matters that can add values to us. I especially love this our Nigerian local ( community ) board, a place to feel at home in the forum and interact on crypto and other relevant local news. The uniqueness of bitcointalk as an anonymous forum is that it's designed to make it's members to be free to express their views on discussions without being biased because you don't need to know any member personally. It is similar to Bitcoin that gives it's holders freedom and privacy as a decentralized digital cash.

Bitcoin has made it possible for us to have this active global forum community and it was created by the creator of Bitcoin itself Satoshi Nakamoto. Beyond this forum Bitcoin has also built a strong community of hodlers that are also called bitcoiners and the adoption is increasing. More people are embracing the freedom and privacy that comes with holding Bitcoin, even  the ones that were skeptical about it in the past. Bitcoin has changed the naretive of money globally as a decentralized alternative to fiat and as a store of value for investment.
Besides the fact that Bitcoin has grown immensely, it has been a symbol of hope to those who haven't ever imagined a way out of poverty, considering the worsening case of our economy. it has also been a beacon for other cryptos arising and trying to make a mark in the cryptocurrency market as well as Bitcoin has been a safe haven for investors who value anonymity with their assets and investment and want to be secure against rising inflation and cost of transaction.

The emergence of Bitcoin helped redefine money and has been more than an eye opener to countries who have thought of other currencies to explore and use as means of exchange for goods and services against the backdrop of the rising rate of the U.S Dollar.

Bitcoin don serve many purpose and na because say na something wey dey good, there is one big feature about Bitcoin wey aslo make and give am this kind popularity and that is the feature of Bitcoin being a source of hope for many people in terms of investment because with Bitcoin as investment their is big possible to earn better profit for front especially when the idea is saving it up for long time.

CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 4265

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
Today at 05:52:11 PM

I personally don't think there's anything missing in this forum but I hope the world can be more aware of this forum and open more opportunities to the members of the forum, but to say the least is that the forum is an all-encompassing platform where you can experience about anything your mind tells you regarding crypto.

The forum dey perfect as e dey, we no dey social media here wey people dey ask of some social media functions on the forum. If theymos implement all those social media like functions, e go spoil the forum as e no go different from other online platforms.

Unlike the way the forum dey structure, e dey make you read more than reply or interacting self and e go well. Na mostly because of Bitcoin na why most of us dey here so you fit say yes, Bitcoin done build a strong community and e no go stop here because the community go continue dey increase.
As Bitcoin still dey exist more believers go join the community and we go continue dey grow.

Just say as you dey here, make e no just be for fancy oh. Make use of your time wisely so you fit achieve something.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████