Bitcoin Forum
October 06, 2024, 07:16:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MAKE $300+ PER DAY | FREE | QUIT YOUR JOB | FUTURES TRADING  (Read 579 times)
theolympian (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2024, 10:00:26 PM

If you are currently working a 9-5, and want to quit your job. If you want to make $300-400+ per day trading futures without experience. We have a group which gives callouts on stream daily for free ( Free until big launch, come test it out ) and you can come and pass your prop firms account with us, get funded, and eventually payouts. This would allow you to quit your job in 1-3 months if you be consistent with it.

Join Olympus Trading Today : https://discord.gg/olympustrading

"This raises red flags. There are no Guaranteed profits. Financial markets are inherently risky. Anyone promising consistent high returns is likely exaggerating or misleading. Trading futures requires significant knowledge, experience, and risk management. It's not a walk in the park.

Be wary of claims without verifiable proof of consistent profits."

There is consistent results on the Discord, and daily wins posted by members. Trading futures do require experience and I have the ability to make profit from the market, if you want to make money, you can just follow my callouts on stream.

Grin If service was just posted a few days ago and all these people claiming it's a scam, hasn't even seen what the results, or even use the service itself.

"You can take a donkey to the water, but you cannot force it to drink!" As I stated over and over again, there's no risk in joining server and seeing for yourself without spending any money.

Enjoy your long weekend and we will be back on stream after labor day at 9:30 AM Eastern Time till 11:00 AM Eastern Time on Discord, https://discord.gg/olympustrading
theolympian (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2024, 12:19:25 AM

If you are currently working a 9-5, and want to quit your job. If you want to make $300-400+ per day trading futures without experience. We have a group which gives callouts on stream daily for free ( Free until big launch, come test it out ) and you can come and pass your prop firms account with us, get funded, and eventually payouts. This would allow you to quit your job in 1-3 months if you be consistent with it.

We are back tomorrow (Since today is labor day), join us on our free livestream to make some profits trading futures. https://discord.gg/olympustrading
GazetaBitcoin
Legendary
pizza

Activity: 1848
Merit: 7364

Fully-fledged Merit Cycler|Spambuster'23|Pie Baker

View Profile
September 03, 2024, 06:16:16 AM

We are back tomorrow (Since today is labor day)

OP, in case you are not aware, you are on the forum for only five days and already managed to obtain three negative feedbacks from DT members. I see that you still don't answer the questions addressed to you but, instead, you keep quoting yourself when making new posts.

You made four posts so far and within each of them you only quoted yourself.

Having that in mind, I believe that either OP does not care about the received feedbacks or it's a sort of bot (which, for obvious reasons, also does not care about the received feedbacks, nor about the questions received from other users). If the lattest is true, this is one even more serious reason for staying away of this scam.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
theolympian (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2024, 10:49:15 PM

Hope you are aware that everything is streamed LIVE daily and I have record of sheets to back what trades I have taken and called out, and members in the server can vouch for me aswell. The members has passed their Myfundedfutures account with us already. Hope you can stop hating for no reason
Text

Activity: 2520
Merit: 604

View Profile
September 03, 2024, 11:30:28 PM

Hope you are aware that everything is streamed LIVE daily and I have record of sheets to back what trades I have taken and called out, and members in the server can vouch for me aswell. The members has passed their Myfundedfutures account with us already. Hope you can stop hating for no reason
Publicly shared results on Discord can be selective, and without full transparency, they don't guarantee long-term success or mitigate the risks involved.

Live streaming doesn't eliminate risk or guarantee profits. Consistently profitable trading, especially in futures, is incredibly challenging, even for seasoned traders.

Building trust takes time and transparency, and ignoring or deflecting feedback only raises further doubts. If the service is legitimate, focus on addressing concerns openly and providing detailed, verifiable proof of consistent success over time.

theolympian (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2024, 03:06:58 AM

Publicly shared results on Discord can be selective, and without full transparency, they don't guarantee long-term success or mitigate the risks involved.

Live streaming doesn't eliminate risk or guarantee profits. Consistently profitable trading, especially in futures, is incredibly challenging, even for seasoned traders.

Building trust takes time and transparency, and ignoring or deflecting feedback only raises further doubts. If the service is legitimate, focus on addressing concerns openly and providing detailed, verifiable proof of consistent success over time.

Live streaming allows you to know all the results are proven on stream and people can vouch for it. Over long periods of time, I have a edge in the market and you will be profitable and be guaranteed profits. "Even for seasoned traders" Being profitable trading is not challenging for people with experience in the field, to the outside majority, that holds true about the profitability. As for addressing the concerns, I quoted myself as a way of replying and that is a mistake on my part. I will respond directly to every single comments in the future and also concerns.
theolympian (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2024, 02:27:07 PM

Get ready for a new week of results from us, join us for free, hop on the first livestream to see what's up and take your first step towards financial freedom today! https://discord.gg/olympustrading
theolympian (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2024, 03:13:00 AM

We been providing  solid results for our members, by watching our stream, you are able to pass accounts and consistently profit over time, another major upside with us is you are preventing yourself from trading in bad condition days and limiting risks, which allows you to get to funded faster and payouts sooner. But we will continue to improve and optimize for you guys and if you have any feedbacks or any changes you would like us to do, feel free to send it in ⁠💬︱chat or my dms @Trident . Enjoy your weekend, get fully recovered and rested and we will be back on Monday 9:30 AM Eastern Time.

I’ve also attached next weeks news below, looking forward to share better results and improvements over the course of time with you guys

https://discord.gg/olympustrading
theolympian (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2024, 02:37:44 AM

@everyone Olympus Trading - Where The Greatest Stands And Where Following Us Brings Success, We are currently focusing on getting our members to $10k/month income so they can quit their 40 hour week job and spend more time with their family.
theolympian (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2024, 04:19:15 AM

@everyone We had another great week in the book, check ⁠✨︱results-sheet to see what you can expect if you join our stream (We are currently up 226% from the original bankroll size). For next week, we would be very volatile as there is a lot of red folder news, so we would stick with lower than 4-5 MNQZ futures contract. The contract switched over from MNQU to MNQZ, and NQU to NQZ. Have a great weekend and see you guys on Monday!
theolympian (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2024, 12:57:08 AM

@everyone I want everyone to check the ⁠✨︱results-sheet for the winning trades we are getting daily ON LIVE. As you may know, we will be open for Premium Members only by end of October. Make sure to take advantage of this server (You still have a entire month to make money) and come pass your prop firms account and make some money with us. We are purely focusing on developing day by day, to make this stream show better results and quality, before our launch to prove that "We are the Best".

Remember this is your last chance to try this for free and get results with us. All it takes is join in Mon-Fri, 9:30 AM EST - 11:00 AM EST, for a potential to make six figures income

Updates : 
- Get yourself a $50k Myfundedfutures Account For $80
- Continuous improvement on stream makes us the best choice for you. Our results shows clearly of our work.
- Ongoing Deal For Early Access : Pay For Premium Now, Membership Won't Start Until End Of October, And Get Up To 2 Weeks Of Free Premium Addons, And Lock In At Current Price, Price Will Eventually Increase Later For The Value We Are Giving.
- Below is a up to date results sheet for our server
- Remember our results is based off 1 50k Prop Firms Account, so imagine leveraging with more accounts to reach your six figures goal.
Ararbermas

Activity: 2016
Merit: 283

View Profile
September 27, 2024, 01:28:06 PM

seriously? Sorry but i would rather learn some trading tutorial around the internet since its free and for me very helpful and working ,than joining your team wherein dont have any proofs and achievement on trading platform.. or copy paste trading would be better than your offer tbh in my opinion. Lol
theolympian (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2024, 01:46:39 AM

Shocked I mean i'm not coercing into trying our service. Do what you wish  Shocked
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: