Bitcoin Forum
September 10, 2024, 06:19:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Heating pool with S21 Pro (air)  (Read 32 times)
misher (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 06, 2024, 03:22:29 PM
Last edit: September 06, 2024, 03:47:32 PM by misher

Note this is a pretty ghetto setup as I was tired of waiting for the hydro kit for the S21 Pro to come out so I decided to try with air based on an old experiment I saw by someone else where they did similar to heat a bathtub using a S9. Lots of heat will be lost thanks to the ducting but hopefully at least 20% is going into the pool. Cost is $40 canadian for the ducting plus probably $10 I used in duct tape and 3d print filament. Sorry I can't figure out how to get pics to show up on the forum.

https://imgur.com/a/4B86nAO

Currently pool is at 24 celsius so will see how things look later.

FP91G
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1088

View Profile
September 06, 2024, 07:33:53 PM

Note this is a pretty ghetto setup as I was tired of waiting for the hydro kit for the S21 Pro to come out so I decided to try with air based on an old experiment I saw by someone else where they did similar to heat a bathtub using a S9. Lots of heat will be lost thanks to the ducting but hopefully at least 20% is going into the pool. Cost is $40 canadian for the ducting plus probably $10 I used in duct tape and 3d print filament. Sorry I can't figure out how to get pics to show up on the forum.

Currently pool is at 24 celsius so will see how things look later.

I help you

█████████████████████████
████████▀▀████▀▀█▀▀██████
█████▀████▄▄▄▄████████
███▀███▄███████████████
██▀█████████████████████
██▄███████████████▀▀▄▄███
███▄███▀████████▀███▄████
█████▄████▀▀▀▀████▄██████
████████▄▄████▄▄█████████

BitList 
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
REAL-TIME DATA TRACKING
CURATED BY THE COMMUNITY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█

List #kycfree Websites   
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: