Bitcoin Forum
September 28, 2024, 08:21:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bull Or Bear Market which is most preferable to you?  (Read 595 times)
BALIK
Copper Member

Activity: 2212
Merit: 605

🍓 BALIK Never DM First

View Profile
Today at 04:18:00 PM

Of course anyone that has been holding for years prefers a bull market. Why wouldn't they? And then everyone that hasn't invested in bitcoin or any other crypto or already has sold their investments prefers a bear market so they can accumulate/rebuy at a much lower price to gain profit. And then there are regular traders that don't care if it is a bear or a bull market. They take the advantage of the current volatility to make as much profit as possible. So yeah, in the end, it depends on the individual and their goal. But do keep that in mind that both a bear and a bull market is always on your side. Don't sell during the dip and take profits during the rise.

Overall, both markets are important at different times. But do you agree with me that people will expect more and most will be more excited about a bull market than a bear market? We cannot deny that in a bull market, making profits is easier than ever, we can also make profits by buying high and selling higher.

There is nothing wrong with people saying that both markets are important and they need both but clearly the bull market is what people desire and enjoy more. Personally I prefer bull market over bear market because as I said we will make profit easier no matter you are a holder or a trader.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: