Bitcoin Forum
September 13, 2024, 09:15:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: "What are the biggest mistakes I should avoid as a newbie"?  (Read 366 times)
taufik123
Legendary
artcontest pizza

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1815

Rollbit.com | Crypto Futures

View Profile
September 12, 2024, 09:55:44 PM

-snip-
My only advice is, never jump into something risky that you are not well-prepared. You will only get frustrated in the end and eventually lost all your money and time for just a wrong decision making.
Now many beginners do that so they will just feel stressed, like trading in Futures which looks easy but is actually a very risky trade.
Losing all their money in an instant and stressing beginners out.

Careful preparation and some basic knowledge need to be learned, don't just apply the feeling system, it won't help anything.
It took me a long time myself to learn what crypto is and how it works.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
GbitG

Activity: 882
Merit: 374

I ❤️Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2024, 10:09:55 PM

Hmm, that's pretty interesting!
First of all I am warmly welcome to you for being a new here. After that I will elaborate on your question.

The biggest mistake you should avoid as a newbie regarding through the forum is that "don't go against the rules and regulations". It so simple If you follow the rules, no problem can arise for you, but if you cross the rules even a little, there is no place for you here. Especially regarding posting. I have often seen newbies use AI. And they understand that no one knows here on the forum, despite this being not the case, here every step of yours is looked at by a senior, if you are taking the wrong step, then you can be kicked out from here. So be careful

░░░█▄░
▄▄███░░███▄▄░
▄██▀▀░█░▄█▄░░░▀▀██▄
▄██▀░░░░▄████▀▄░░░░░██▄
██▀░░░░▄▀██████▄▀▄░░░░▀██
██▀░░░▄▀▄█████████▄▀▄░░░▀██
██░░▄▀▄█████████████▄▀▄░░██
██░░█▄███████████████░█░░██
██▄░███████████████████░▄██
██▌░▀▀█████▀█▀█████▀▀░▄██
▀██▄░░░░░░▄█▀▄░░░░░▄██▀
▀██▀░░▄████▄▀░░▀██▀
▀▀███████▀▀

DAKE.GG

░░░░░░▄█████▄
▄█████████████████▄
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░▄██▄
██░░▀▀█░▀▀█░▀▀█░░██░░████
██░░░█▀░░█▀░░█▀░░██░░░██
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░██
███████████████████░░░██
▀█████████████████▀░░░██
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀▀▀
░█████████████████
░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░████████▀▀▀▀
░░░░██░▀░██░████████▄▄▄▄
░░░░███▄███░█░░█████████
░░░░░█████░█████████████
░░░░░▀████░█████▀░█████
▄▄▄▄▄░███░░███▀░░░░████
█▄█▄█░░██░███▄░░░░░▄██▀
█▄█▄█░░▀▀░▀████▄░▄████
▄▄░░░░█████░██████████
▄▄▀░░██▄██░▀▀▀▀█████
░░░░▀▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄

PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Zigabel

Activity: 378
Merit: 179

Duelbits.com

View Profile
Today at 01:41:09 PM

"Hello everyone,

I'm Ummsha by name an accomplished newbie to the world of cryptocurrency. I stumbled very well upon BitcoinTalk while researching Bitcoin and i was impressed by the communities knowledge and passion. I'm eager to learn more about cryptocurrency such as  investing, trading, and the technology behind it. I'm looking forward to absorbing informations, asking neccessary questions, and contributing to discussions.Also I will learn to accept my errors or mistakes rather.Please bear with me as I navigate this new space!

Thanks for having me!🙏
Learning they say never ends, from day one to the last day you just have to keep learning, that's the only way you may be able to avoid certain mistakes and Also be able to rank up when your contributions are becoming very valuable to the forum, even some persons who have ranked up to the legendary level, they still learn at some point, you have something to learn from them and so do they have something to learn from you, you can be sure that with time you will get to know much better about Bitcoin and it's dynamics so you see opportunities around it and probably make as much as you can off it.

Cookdata

Activity: 1064
Merit: 903

Not Your Keys, Not Your Bitcoin

View Profile
Today at 03:19:59 PM

"Hello everyone,

I'm Ummsha by name an accomplished newbie to the world of cryptocurrency. I stumbled very well upon BitcoinTalk while researching Bitcoin and i was impressed by the communities knowledge and passion. I'm eager to learn more about cryptocurrency such as  investing, trading, and the technology behind it. I'm looking forward to absorbing informations, asking neccessary questions, and contributing to discussions.Also I will learn to accept my errors or mistakes rather.Please bear with me as I navigate this new space!

Thanks for having me!🙏

You want me to be honest with you? Please don't plagiarized or claim ownership of something you didn't do or write. There are many newbies turn legendary that went from grass to grace and by that I mean account that rank up from newbies after understanding everything about the forum, got all the merit needed only for the account to be ban and you know what happened, they plagiarized when they were newbie without knowing the repercussion only to be investigated about something that happen years back. So don't start on that foot track.

If you want to enjoy this forum, I will advice you to join your local board. You will understand them and perhaps communicate better in the Forum and outside the forum and I'm sure they are going to share you things that are not discussed frequently here and please make sure you are just you, there is no need to suck anyone toe to get anything, the forum is grown by merit, you can get it from anywhere within the forum.

MorganaX

Activity: 48
Merit: 6

View Profile
Today at 03:45:35 PM

"Hello everyone,

Thanks for having me!🙏
Well from my little experience I think the biggest mistake you can make is actually being in a rush to actually invest on a coin just because of the actual hype of that coin and this is what many newbie have continued to make even with so much warning out. I think there is should be proper evaluation of whatever coin you would think of buying because there are lots of shitcoin out there in the market that is ready to swallow your money.
Oshio-man

Activity: 98
Merit: 8

Jesus is coming very soon.

View Profile
Today at 03:58:30 PM

Here are some mistakes to avoid as a beginner,
1: Make sure you obey all the rules in this community, once you make up your mind to obey all the rules in this community, I think you will be able to grow to achieve your purpose in this community.
2: No matter what ,try to avoid anything that will make you not to learn bitcoin and crypto because once you have the knowledge and skills of decentralized currency, it will be easy for you to contribute positive things in this community, and people in this community will use your quality post to encourage you with merits which you cannot buy from this community or anywhere but you can earn it through your quality post.
Crypt0Gore

Activity: 938
Merit: 275

View Profile
Today at 06:07:45 PM

1. Don't keep your coins on exchanges
2. Backup your wallets and seeds
3. Don't use Windows
4. Don't use PayPal
5. Read feedback, don't trust anyone
6. Don't open email attachments or downloads
7. Don't fall for get rich quick or High Yield investments/Ponzi Schemes
Finally! Someone advised people not to use Windows, there are many people telling beginners to download a crypto wallet on their Windows PC, I will never tell a newbie to do such because they are not living under my roof, it is easier to break things using a windows PC, how many warnings can newbies keep up with? Don't click on suspicious links? Can they even tell the difference? I don't think so.

The best advice is beginners need open source wallet on their phones as hot wallet, they should learn how to transact using mobile wallets because they are less safer than running wallets on a windows PC, yet the safest crypto wallet for a newbie is open source hardware wallet.

Every beginner must not be lazy to do some diggings on everything Crypto before taking any steps, the truth is mistakes are very common in the crypto space, and dangers are waiting in every corner you can turn to, if you don't seek for answers first you will fall into the wrong hands.

░░░█▄░
▄▄███░░███▄▄░
▄██▀▀░█░▄█▄░░░▀▀██▄
▄██▀░░░░▄████▀▄░░░░░██▄
██▀░░░░▄▀██████▄▀▄░░░░▀██
██▀░░░▄▀▄█████████▄▀▄░░░▀██
██░░▄▀▄█████████████▄▀▄░░██
██░░█▄███████████████░█░░██
██▄░███████████████████░▄██
██▌░▀▀█████▀█▀█████▀▀░▄██
▀██▄░░░░░░▄█▀▄░░░░░▄██▀
▀██▀░░▄████▄▀░░▀██▀
▀▀███████▀▀

DAKE.GG

░░░░░░▄█████▄
▄█████████████████▄
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░▄██▄
██░░▀▀█░▀▀█░▀▀█░░██░░████
██░░░█▀░░█▀░░█▀░░██░░░██
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░██
███████████████████░░░██
▀█████████████████▀░░░██
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀▀▀
░█████████████████
░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░████████▀▀▀▀
░░░░██░▀░██░████████▄▄▄▄
░░░░███▄███░█░░█████████
░░░░░█████░█████████████
░░░░░▀████░█████▀░█████
▄▄▄▄▄░███░░███▀░░░░████
█▄█▄█░░██░███▄░░░░░▄██▀
█▄█▄█░░▀▀░▀████▄░▄████
▄▄░░░░█████░██████████
▄▄▀░░██▄██░▀▀▀▀█████
░░░░▀▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄

PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Ojima-ojo

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
Today at 06:38:27 PM

"Hello everyone,

Thanks for having me!🙏
Welcome and nice to have you around and be rest assured that you will find everything that you are looking for here as long as knowledge is concerned a d since you are interested in Bitcoin investment, you should read a few threads around the economy or the speculations board there you can fine I good number of threads that you help you to build a good knowledge and skills that will support your Bitcoin investment progress.

Another thing you should know is that, Bitcoin investment need patient and timing to make anything out of it and for that, I will advice you to pay all necessary attention to the timing you need to invest in Bitcoin and how long you will be waiting for your Bitcoin investment to build some form of profits along the line, making sure to take the right action at the right time, because that is what will position you in the right direction and stand to gain from your Bitcoin investment.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Agbamoni

Activity: 448
Merit: 327

View Profile WWW
Today at 09:10:43 PM

"Hello everyone,

Thanks for having me!🙏
Welcome to the world of cryptocurrency. Let me put it this way, if you want to start an investment don't be pressurized by friends, colleagues, or anyone who claims to be a financial adviser in investment. Learn about it and be well convinced that you are ready and willing to start your investment. This is a mistake that most newbies make when it comes to investment, so it is good that at an early stage you seek for others who have gone through that part to share their experience. I am a victim of starting an investment that was not successful. So i have to learn the hard way and now lucky for me i have been able to grow my portfolio.

In conclusion, do things at your own pace. Don't compete with anyone, don't feel others are way higher than you. With time you will get where you wish to be.

Duelbits
█▀▀

█▄▄

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███