Bitcoin Forum
September 14, 2024, 04:17:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking to buy Phsyical Casascius bitcoins Cash In HUNGARY OR ROMANIA  (Read 96 times)
XJohnX (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2024, 05:42:50 PM
Last edit: September 11, 2024, 06:24:19 PM by XJohnX

Hello everyone, I’m interested in buying a Casascius Coin and will be paying in cash only. If you have one available, please reach out. I’m specifically looking for a 1 BTC coin, whether graded or ungraded—it doesn’t matter to me as long as it's authentic, loaded, and you have a solid reputation. The transaction will be conducted in person at a mutually agreed-upon secure location. I’m a serious buyer and can provide proof of funds, including a picture and video with the date and my name. I’m based in New York but am currently in Romania between and Hungary for a year. Let me know if you’re selling a Casascius Coin and are open to this arrangement. I’m a very serious buyer and will do everything I can in order to make this as safe as possible for both of us Thanks and best regards, John

HAS TO BE LOCATED IN HUNGARY OR ROMANIA
raghavsood
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 425

Track Burns @ burned.money

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2024, 05:44:28 PM

Why does the coin have to be located in Hungary or Romania if you're based in New York? This gives off immediate red flags.

It's extremely unlikely that anyone is going to do a physical deal with a brand new account with no reputation. You'd be significantly better off buying it through a trusted escrow here, such as minerjones.

Track burns @ burned.money | Track Collectibles @ collectible.money | Track Value @ isbtc1m.com
Shalyn777

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 11, 2024, 05:49:19 PM

I have 3 of these coins I will sell for 70 each
XJohnX (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2024, 06:26:29 PM

Why does the coin have to be located in Hungary or Romania if you're based in New York? This gives off immediate red flags.

It's extremely unlikely that anyone is going to do a physical deal with a brand new account with no reputation. You'd be significantly better off buying it through a trusted escrow here, such as minerjones.

Sorry about that I mistyped when I first wrote it, I live in New York but I’m in between Romania and Hungary for a year for business! I know I don’t have a reputation but I will send proof of funds to whoever is interested and will also meet at a police station or bank and try to make this as safe as possible for both the me the buyer and the seller as well!
XJohnX (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2024, 07:40:12 AM

Anyone who is available in those areas or any surrounding countries of Romania or Hungary please let me know I have the cash ready and of course I will provide proof of funds and would like to buy 1 to 5 pieces of loaded casascius coins within the next 2 weeks
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: