Bitcoin Forum
September 28, 2024, 08:18:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much can 1 satoshi be worth in the future?  (Read 136 times)
adultcrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 306

View Profile
September 22, 2024, 01:51:14 AM

Guess how much will 1 satoshi be worth in the future? $1k, $100k, or $1m? By the time 1 satoshi obtains such a high value, do you think we'll be dealing with fractions of a sat?

Feel free to share your predictions here. Any explanations as to why you believe one satoshi will reach such value, will also be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance. Cheesy
I don't think anyone will be able to predict this with any form of confidence, it will just be based on the individual level of optimism in bitcoin. By my estimation, it will probably take a thousand years for one Satoshi to become $1 even though many people will not agree with this. However, this will be possible if achieve mainstream of bitcoin as a payment system and other use cases that is expected to be developed as technology advances.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3332
Merit: 1396

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 24, 2024, 12:50:45 AM

We're all hoping for a 1 BTC = $100k first but then if BTC reaches $1M then that will make it $0.01. As of now,

1 satoshi = $0.000631 for the price of $63,100.

And now the altcoinists thought about deleting zeroes starts.  Cheesy

I think most people who are having a hard time collecting BTC in a whole value. They can change their mindsets and start accumulating satoshis instead to make that thought lighter and easier. Because when we're telling them to accumulate BTC, the thought in their minds is to reach $63k or more depending on the current price of BTC. But with telling them to accumulate sats or satoshis, it seems less stress and not too heavy compared to that.

With all the Bitcoins lost (due to hacks, theft, accidental loss, etc), you can bet market prices will skyrocket at a very fast pace. 1 sat reaching $1 and above is a possibility within the next 1-2 decades. Now reaching $1k, $100k, or even $1m is insane. But certainly not impossible. Who would've thought BTC would go from being worth literally nothing, to thousands of dollars (USD) a few years later? If Bitcoin went this far, I'm certain it will do better in the future. The sky is the limit to how far will Bitcoin go.

I'm waiting for the day when BTC surpasses Gold in terms of market cap. It will be truly historic. People should start accumulating sats to have a better future. The problem is that the majority thinks they must buy 1 whole Bitcoin to get in the game. If they knew about satoshis (fractions of a Bitcoin), things would've been different. Oh, well. I guess it's their loss, right? Cheesy

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: