Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:23:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy Bitcoin before it goes up! This is huge news! Pin! Chinese rushing to buy  (Read 6838 times)
igorr

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 10:34:29 PM

Stamp 436 usd

Cлaвьcя, Oтeчecтвo нaшe cвoбoднoe,
Бpaтcкиx нapoдoв coюз вeкoвoй,
Пpeдкaми дaннaя мyдpocть нapoднaя!
Cлaвьcя, cтpaнa! Mы гopдимcя тoбoй!
boumalo
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 01:19:17 AM

I have a sense that we are gonna be stuck in 400-600 mode for a while yet

Until we are not..

We saw lower than 400 and may see almost 300 soon but I feel everything is set for a rally this summer or in autumn

kingscrown

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

http://fuk.io - check it out!

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 01:22:17 AM

lets hope BTC price will raise soon!

jamesc760

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 04:38:02 PM

No, we are going to be stuck at $400-$600 range for the next few months or longer. There is NO new development, no new buyers, no new nothing for the next few months or so. Even if there are, they will serve to siphon off the price, not add to it. Bitcoin has a strange habit of turning things around from normal expected outcome. What you expect to happen will not; if you expect price to rise because of something, it will do the opposite. This is bitcoin. It moves in myterious ways.
jerk

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 04:57:15 PM

No, we are going to be stuck at $400-$600 range for the next few months or longer. There is NO new development, no new buyers, no new nothing for the next few months or so. Even if there are, they will serve to siphon off the price, not add to it. Bitcoin has a strange habit of turning things around from normal expected outcome. What you expect to happen will not; if you expect price to rise because of something, it will do the opposite. This is bitcoin. It moves in myterious ways.

Very myterious indeed!!!
Its About Sharing
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000

Antifragile

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 05:19:57 PM

Have you looked at the size of the buys during this run from 350 to 500? There are some pretty large buys in there, like 500-1000 block buys. That is
not really small change.

I can't argue about Bitcoin being unexpected as it sure has fooled the best of us. But to think there is no development (when all the bitcoin 2.0 stuff is being worked on, the sidechain revelation, more businesses accepting it, more and more TV coverage, etc.) is not really honest.

Let's watch the mysterious move,
IAS

BTC = Black Swan.
BTC = Antifragile - "Some things benefit from shocks; they thrive and grow when exposed to volatility, randomness, disorder, and stressors and love adventure, risk, and uncertainty. Robust is not the opposite of fragile.
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 05:41:49 PM

Have you looked at the size of the buys during this run from 350 to 500? There are some pretty large buys in there, like 500-1000 block buys. That is
not really small change.

I can't argue about Bitcoin being unexpected as it sure has fooled the best of us. But to think there is no development (when all the bitcoin 2.0 stuff is being worked on, the sidechain revelation, more businesses accepting it, more and more TV coverage, etc.) is not really honest.

IAS

Even close to $600 is a great recovery from $340.
You are correct there is exciting developments all over the place.  Smiley

andyatcrux
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 05:55:07 PM

China got its first Bitcoin ATM.

http://in.reuters.com/article/2014/04/16/china-bitcoin-idINKBN0D20DK20140416
blatchcorn

Activity: 952
Merit: 281

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 06:25:31 PM

PANIC BUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NationOwnedCCNow

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 07:12:10 PM

No New Development? And this will stop Bitcoin to sky-rocket.. how? Can I Guess you come from the bond-market or some bizniz like that? Reading newspapers trying to Catch up on what other People know and New "Development".. you contradict yourself because you are right: this is Bitcoin, it moves in mysterious ways. The mysterious being Logic patterns for speculation - not something not-understandable.
galbros
Legendary

Activity: 1022

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 02:20:20 AM

While I agree with jamesc that we may be in a 400 - 600 range the trick is guessing what the impact of the next curve ball is going to be.  We've already had bad news out of US (IRS rules) and China so maybe the next round will be positive.
counter

Activity: 798

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 03:11:44 AM

haha panic buy is right you read my mind..  Things are up in the air and seem to be staying there so I think it's best to get in while the getting is goood.
boumalo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 10:41:28 AM

No New Development? And this will stop Bitcoin to sky-rocket.. how? Can I Guess you come from the bond-market or some bizniz like that? Reading newspapers trying to Catch up on what other People know and New "Development".. you contradict yourself because you are right: this is Bitcoin, it moves in mysterious ways. The mysterious being Logic patterns for speculation - not something not-understandable.

It moves very quickly as well, the Bitcoin environnement of only 8months ago was totally different

not really small change.

IAS

It is extremely unlikely that we don't breach 400 or 600 within 4months with the present volatility and action in the market; it feels you don't remember how the price is moving rapidly and surprising uneducated watchers; the price hasn't even stayed in the 400-600 range for a month!

wachtwoord
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 11:59:08 AM

No, BTC-e is accepting only offshore yuan (CNH), not domestic yuan (CNY). If you have CNH, you're already past China's exchange controls and don't need Bitcoin.

I don't have time to explain China's exchange control system. Read this.

This system is beyond retarded. I am hesitant to hold EUR or USD, why on Earth would anyone want to hold Yuans? If I lived in China I'd be 99.9% invested at all times and if Bitcoin didn't exist probably use PMs (or USD/EUR) for short term liquidity. Why do the people put up with this crap? Why would anyone?
hulk

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 01:02:32 PM

Already bought 100% BTC when it hit about 450. To the moon!!!

kingscrown

Activity: 672

http://fuk.io - check it out!

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 01:11:31 PM

Bought some, lets see

kstar

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 01:13:37 PM

what happens to the rally?
blatchcorn

Activity: 952
Merit: 281

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 01:32:18 PM

I am panic buying
boumalo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 01:50:24 PM

what happens to the rally?

Maybe it was a bull trap; I don't know how many times we will go down before we can finally go up but we will eventually get there

Already bought 100% BTC when it hit about 450. To the moon!!!

450 to 4500 would be ok Tongue

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: