Bitcoin Forum
September 30, 2024, 10:13:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I will give you gold for your crypto  (Read 52 times)
Mr_Gold_Stack (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2024, 11:23:15 AM

I'm looking for customers so for a limited time I will take any legitimate crypto coins and exchange them for Gold.

Since I'm backed up and my time is limited any private message will take me a few days to reply and complete orders.

What does this mean?

I take any crypto coins currency currently on the market in exchange I will send you real gold either in gold coins, bars that equals the current days gold standard price plus my flat fee of %15 plus shipping and handling.

You will receive real untraceable market price bouillon in exchange for your crypto. Shipped anywhere throughout the world in unmarked packages no questions asked.

I will send your gold anywhere no questions asked in unmarked packages. Your shipping details will be sealed and records burn 24 hours upon receiving your gold.

My gold is always untraceable and %100 pure gold.

Send me a private message through this account and I will start you on your order process.
albon
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1497

View Profile
September 28, 2024, 10:20:33 PM

I see that the offer you’re presenting seems somewhat suspicious.

What does 'untraceable' mean? What’s the proof that it is 100% pure? An unmarked package? Clearly, what you mentioned indicates that what you are sellinng does not seem legal. I see no benefit in this offer as anyone can sell their crypto through exchanges and buy gold from trusted stores. Also,, with your account that you created just two days ago, I don’t see how anyone could trust you or pay you upfront for this gold, the source of which no one will know if you are indeed truthful in your claims that you own it.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Mr_Gold_Stack (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2024, 01:02:14 AM

Exchanges mark every gold bar you buy with a tracking ID so the government you are living under knows when you bought and sold that bar. A little secret they will not tell you. Not sure about you but I don't want my government keeping track of my gold. In the US during the 1930's and 1940's the president of the United States made into law that any gold a person had was forced to hand over to the US government in exchange for green stamps that were only used within the US and a lot of people didn't get that all to "help the war effort". It was illegal for a time during for someone to hold gold who wasn't a representative for the state. This can easily happen again due to the instability of the global effort.

Untraceable gold filters these tracking of coins and bars through a process that leaves this gold untraceable nor marked by governments.

Our gold is always %100 pure guaranteed.

Just give me your crypto coins you no longer want and we can make an exchange no matter how small.

Unmarked packaging is for your safety. You won't believe how many mail and shipping employees are involved in criminal activity and organized crime. You don't want these people knowing you have gold in today's financial fracturing do you?

I provide easy transaction and gold will be mailed to whatever address you provide. We burn YOUR records after transaction are completed to prevent government agencies to obtain such information or records if any of the alphabetical crime agencies ever come sniffing around.

Our busy is with you, not government.
Mr_Gold_Stack (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2024, 10:46:37 PM

The offer is still valid.
Tamaj

Activity: 8

View Profile
Today at 01:44:04 PM

This offer is political, you are giving out gold for crypto coins? But I already gathered much gold and crypto so what do I exchange in this market? I think I need some silver for an exchange .
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: